Hamlin's Happenings Reviews

8 | Troy, TN

8 Reviews for Hamlin's Happenings

Karlie · Married on 10/26/2019

I have known Jared forever! It was about time he started wedding planning!! I can text or call him anytime I need him! He is so helpful and knows just about everyone so this is a perfect profession for him! I can’t wait to continue this journey with him and see the wonderful things he does with my wedding!

• Andrea

Andrea Young · Married on 11/10/2018

Jared truly was a lifesaver!

Jared went above and beyond for me ! He helped with everything from the small details of the ceremony and reception, and with his guidance the ceremony went smooth and efficiently. He was the most fun to be around , plus had great advice , tips, and was prepared for any problem that could have arose. He truly has a passion for his work. He’s the best !

Sent on 06/10/2019

suzanne · Married on 08/18/2018

Working With Jared is a God send. He is truly one of the most genuine people I have ever met. He has been on top of things from day one!!! He is always available at a moments notice!!! I would definitely recommend Hamlin's Happenings to anyone planning a wedding or event of any kind. Jared is truly a gem!!!

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

The absolute best decision of my wedding = Hamlin’s Happenings

Jared was EXCEPTIONAL. Talk about a stress free and fun experience! He made every aspect of planning enjoyable and helped me make decisions while managing my budget, plus he has a great relationship with so many vendors. If I could give him 10 stars I would. The best decision of my wedding by far was going with Hamlin’s Happenings!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Carly Luther · Married on 12/02/2017

The best of the best!

Brides to be, listen up! My one piece of advice is to invest in an awesome wedding planner, even if you think you don't need one, and Jared is the best of the best! Not only did he make the entire day/evening perfect, but even when things didn't go as planned, he immediately changed the game plan and made sure that we were having a great time. We can't thank him enough! So do yourself a favor and CALL HIM! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/04/2019

NANCY · Married on 09/16/2017

Jared was a life saver for us! We only learned of his service a few weeks before my daughter's wedding and hired him on short notice. He stepped, and stepped up! He took charge and the wedding went flawless. I have had many, many people comment on my daughter's "fairy tale" wedding. He had creative décor ideas, lighting knowledge, he knew proper placement of tables etc... for the best people traffic flow during the reception and more. He coordinated the photographer timing with family arrival, he communicated with the caterers, the florist, the cake baker, the DJ and they all knew what to do, where and when. He was always first at the venue and the last to leave. His years of
    experience planning and assisting with weddings certainly qualifies him as a 5 Star Director. He is easy to work with and well worth every penny. My only regret is that we didn't learn of him sooner and hire him to plan the entire wedding.

Pam · Married on 09/16/2017

I met Jared the day of the rehearsal for my son's wedding, he was absolutely awesome! He was so helpful with anything we asked for or needed. Jared is a very talented wedding planner and I would definitely recommend him to anyone! I was so impressed with how he coordinated everything and how everything ran so smoothly. Jared was definitely a very intricate part of our son and his beautiful bride's "fairytale wedding"!! Hamlin's Happenings definitely deserves 5 stars!! Thanks for the memories Jared!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Amber · Married on 06/06/2015

Jared has been great through the whole process so far!! He met with me the first time for a full 2 hours to discuss every little detail of what I wanted, and he’s always quick to answer calls and texts about the tiniest details! I’ve known him for years and I’m so glad I’ve found such an amazing wedding planner for my day!!