Hamilton's Catering Service, Inc. Reviews

20 | Franklin, IL

20 Reviews for Hamilton's Catering Service, Inc.

• Rebecca

Rebecca Blake · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Catering

Everything was perfect and the food was absolutely amazing. My guests had nothing but good things to say about their meals and the staff was amazing to work with. I truly appreciate all your help in making sure that everything was taken care of for our special day! My husband and I attended two different Chef's Table events as well and it was such a great experience. The food offered on both nights was delicious, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was so relaxing and intimate, and I was so impressed with their selections and professionalism. I would definitely recommend Hamilton's to anyone looking for a caterer, especially for their wedding day.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

Hamilton’s was wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond on our wedding night to make sure everything was perfect! Everyone loved the food, and the service was fantastic

Sent on 05/29/2018

Susan · Married on 01/13/2018

Thank you Hamilton's for making our wedding day so special. We decided to have both our ceremony and reception at Hamilton's 110 for our winter wedding and the staff was amazing throughout the entire planning process. Amy was so great to work with leading up to our big day, and the staff was so kind and made sure everything was in place. I knew if I had my wedding at Hamilton's, I wouldn't have to worry about anything (and that's exactly what happened)! Thank you again.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Cassandra · Married on 10/28/2017

I thought he food was great and service was fantastic! I used them for food and bar service and would definitely recommend them for both.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Hamiltons food was top notch!! Everyone loved it! They offer so much, like linen rental and cake cutting, very stress free because they take care of everything!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Brandy · Married on 10/22/2016

Hamilton's did a fantastic job!!!! We ordered the Baron of Beef and Chicken and Noodles. They were sooooo very delicious. Our guests were impressed and complimented the service. Affordable, professional, and easy to work with. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • AnewH

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

We really enjoyed working with Hamilton's. I shopped around for a caterer and they were the best priced. They are an old family style company and they were all nice to deal with. The food was awesome! I highly suggest doing a nacho bar and then pray there are leftovers! They come to you for a tasting which is a really nice perk! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2015

We worked with Ericha and she was AWESOME! Hamilton's was so easy to work with, they made were able to accommodate all of our requests. They even set aside some dessert for my husband and I because they noticed that we hadn't made it through the line.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Megan · Married on 10/03/2015

We had a wonderful experience and service with Hamilton's catering for our wedding reception! They give you a great first impression as they bring the food straight to you so you can enjoy in the comfort of your home! Amy was great to work with and made planning so easy! As if the food wasn't good enough their prices are even better, which really helped us stay on budget! We had a lot of compliments from our guest about the food not to mention we had more than enough food! We had so much leftover and they were great about getting it packaged up so we could keep what was leftover. At our venue they had to setup on the dance floor but they were very efficient getting everyone through the line quick even allowing time for guest to come for seconds and were very fast with cleanup for us to move on to the dancing! I would recommend Hamiltons to anyone looking for great quality food at a great price!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Hamilton's catering for our wedding on 05/02/2015. I loved everything about the company! Amy was such a pleasure to work with! The staff was wonderful in general. They were on time and very helpful. The food was delicious and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. The price was also the best in town that I could find and worked out wonderfully with our budget.

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 08/27/2011

Head caterer was very helpful- made sure everything ran smoothly through the whole night. Food was a little bland for my tastes, but most of the guests were very satisfied. Very good pricing for amount of food served.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Karen · Married on 04/11/2009

the food was perfect; the presentation beautiful; the service exceptional - to the point of moving decorations that turned out to be in their way and re-setting them beautifully elsewhere. I asked them to do several additional small taks, like helping with the table decorations we had ready to put on the tables. They did stuff like that without an additional charge.

Sent on 05/02/2009

Alicia · Married on 07/07/2007

It was awesome- the food was great and it was decorated exactly as we had discussed!

Sent on 03/14/2008

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2006

At Hamilton's, I was treated like I was the only customer. I was able to choose from a variety of menu items for my dinner and if I wasn't able to find what I wanted, they worked with me to get me what I wanted. The reception hall staff was so friendly and accomodated any need. The VIP room for the wedding party was so convienient for our party providing a place for things to be kept since our reception was not at a hotel. I would recommend this establishment highly to those interested in a wedding in this area.

Sent on 01/10/2008
  • User2119956 · 2+ years ago

Hamilton's was great to work with. Not only did they give us like a week's worth of food just for tasting their menu, they delivered it to my house in the dead of winter, completely free! I thought that was very thoughtful of them. All of the dishes we tried were amazing, but what really stood out was the peach bourbon sauce on their pork tenderloin. They hand cut it for the guests too. They were very professional and everything was delicious. My guests were very satisfied.

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • Tiffany S.

Tiffany · Married on 05/29/2010

3.5

The food was absolutely amazing and my guests are still raving about it!!! They were great to work with and made things so much easier for us. I just wish they would have been more professional when it came for us to pay. Pulling my husband off the dance floor after our first dance in front of all our guests wasn't the best way about going about it.....but everything else was amazing!!

Sent on 06/26/2010

Jacqueline · Married on 10/01/2011

3.5

Provided tasting opportunity prior to choosing our menu. Chose roasted pork and roasted chicken based on the tasting. At our reception, however, the pork was very tough, unlike it was at the tasting. Otherwise, we have no complaints. Very professional in service, appearance, presentation. Allowed us to change from fresh fruit to salad and add on partial china several months before the wedding. Very pleased with communication.

Sent on 10/10/2011

lindsey · Married on 05/05/2007

3.5

THey were excellent in setting up all the tables with the linens down to how they staged the buffett. Everything looked and tasted wonderful and they even provide cake cutting service if one would need it.

Sent on 08/09/2008

Amy · Married on 03/27/2004

3.0

I would highly recommend Hamilton's. They are extremely popular and have the nicest location in town, so book summer weddings a year in advance! One perk is that Friday evening and Sunday bookings are half price. You can't go wrong with Hamilton's food. The service you receive is also exceptional. There was one minor snafu with our ceremony. They had forgotten some of the tableclothes we ordered. These were brought in after I had decorated and the staff arranged them. As an apology, they provided the champagne for our toast for free. HIGHLY recommended vendor!!

Sent on 07/12/2008

J. Midden · Married on 05/18/2019

Good Food and Service!

We used Hamilton's Catering for a wedding reception we hosted. They were both helpful and accommodating throughout the wedding planning process. Our transactions included bridal expos, tastings, face-to-face meetings and multiple emails. They offered guidance, helped customize a menu and provided a reasonable estimate. Both the food and service at the wedding reception were very good.

Sent on 09/02/2019