Hamilton Photography Reviews

Hamilton Photography 5
Hamilton Photography 6
Hamilton Photography 7

Katie · Married on 03/28/2015

We recently worked with Mark and Danny for our Naval Academy wedding in November. The were AMAZIN!G!!! we received our pictures in only 1.5 weeks and were shocked with the quality, how many images we received, and the speed in which we got them! Mark and his team know the Annapolis area so well. They are quick, efficient, provide excellent direction on how to pose/stand and made sure that all of the shots we wanted taken were done. Even our guests were commenting on how wonderful they were. We also used Hamilton Photography for our engagement pictures and our save the dates! We had one issue with our save the dates where our return address was printed below the guests address and we had a lot returned to us or simply mailed to us because that's what the post office thought they were supposed to go. Not sure if this was a Post Office or design of the card issue! On our actual wedding day, Mark and Danny were wonderful to be around, they were professional but also made us feel very comfortable and definitely enhanced our experience. I can't say enough times how much we LOVE our pictures. We were able to take them in all of the locations we wanted to and the even accommodated us to do our first look at a location they typically don't shoot in. It was such a perfect day and they captured everything perfectly for us to remember for years to come. Thanks so much Hamilton Photography! I'll definitely be sending all my newly engaged Annapolis brides your way :)

Sent on 12/31/2014
  • Mary Ann

Mary Ann · Married on 10/17/2009

We used two photographers shooting for 8 hours --one shooting in black/white one in color for our daughter's wedding. Unfortunately on the day of the wedding it rained so there are no outside photos of the wedding party or of the wedding venues ( church/reception). The quality of the shots taken are outstanding and the phtographers shot hundreds of pictures. My only complaint would be that the photographers did not take any shots of my the bride and groom getting into or out of the limos. This may have been due to the weather --but we miss those shots in the photos. I would also suggest that the photographers make more suggestions about shots to take as we are not creative and saw pictures of other weddings afterwards with some shots we wished we had thought of but did not think of them ourselves. Overall, this photographer did a great job!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Josalyn · Married on 06/25/2011

4.2
      3.5

My husband and I decided to use Hamilton Photography (Jason and Trang) after my brother and sister-in-law used Hamilton a year earlier. We were very impressed with their quality and we loved using them because they were local here in Annapolis. I was so excited to get my wedding photo CD in the mail shortly after our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2011