Hamilton Photography Reviews

Hamilton Photography 5
Hamilton Photography 6
Hamilton Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2012

Working with Mark was a pleasure. He was always very responsive to my emails and on top of everything. He was totally organized and calm on my big day, which I really appreciated! We got through the formal shots quickly, as I had requested. I definitely recommend Hamilton Photography!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Kellyn · Married on 08/25/2012

Hamilton Photography. Christina and Mark are awesome!!!! Friendly, fun and know their stuff! Well worth it. I 100% reccomend them for your event!!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Richetta · Married on 07/13/2012

Mark and his assistant fit right in at our wedding. We got our wedding photos back in two weeks! Everything looked fantastic and they were able to get some very unique shots. I am a fan of the photojournalistic style of photography and they did a great job of capturing some of the best parts of our wedding. Mark was very easy to get a hold of before the wedding which definitely made life less stressful. He even saved our wedding thank you card photo by arranging a last minute prop for us to hold. He had our planner write thank you in calligraphy on a books pread and so far it's one of my favorite photos.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2012

Other than my husband being at the alter on time, photography was the most important part of my wedding day. I'm a photographer and I had very high expectations for my wedding. I also had some concerns about taking family photographs. When I met with Christina I instantly felt at ease. She addressed my concerns and came up with a plan right away so there wouldn't be any issues. Although she and her husband were already booked for the day of our wedding they had another photographer that was still available. I don't even know where to start, Jason was truly amazing. He went above and beyond the call of duty. Not only was he taking pictures but he saran wrapped the rhinestones on my shoes so they didn't snag the front of my dress. He also ran and told the DJ to stop playing music once our officiant had started talking. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and did a great job of working quickly and efficiently. He was even kind enough to show us a few images along the way. If I had to do it all over again I would hire Jason to plan the entire wedding! If the photos on your wedding day are one of the most important things to you than I highly recommend hiring Hamilton Photography. I have not seen the edited images yet but I already know I am going to LOVE them.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Robin · Married on 05/26/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Christina! She is a phenomenal photographer and made sure our wedding pictures were as beautiful as possible. I did not dream my pictures would be so beautiful. I recommended her to two friends of mine and cannot wait to see their pictures!

Sent on 07/11/2012

It is with full confidence that I recommend Hamilton Photography to any bride, expecting mother, engaged couples...the list goes on!

Mark was fantastic and so easy to work with. He captured amazing engagement shots as well as photos from our wedding day.Our Engagement shoot was great in downtown Annapolis and Mark was even willing to incorporate our two small and sometimes difficult dogs in a few of our shots. Mark was effortlessly easy to work with, made us feel comfortable, and was fun.

Our big day was captured in full exposure thanks to Hamilton Photography. Mark and his partner Danny were talented, thorough, and blended seamlessly into our crowd of family and friends.... we couldn't tell they were even there, yet they didn't miss a thing!

The day of our wedding came and went, but thanks to Hamilton Photography, we will always remember each and every moment from our big day! They did a great job!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Hoda · Married on 03/24/2012

Christina and Mark were professional, accomodating, patient, fun to work with, and amazing. They took their time taking professional and timeless photos of our wedding. We have so many great photos from the wedding, it has made it hard to pick a favorite. Overall, working with Hamilton Photography was wonderful. Thanks again!!!

Hoda and Ken

Sent on 05/16/2012

Whitney · Married on 03/17/2012

Mark and his team did an amazing job on my wedding photos! Mark was very responsive with all my questions before the wedding and very professional the day of the wedding! I knew my photos were going to be great but they were amazing! I have referred Mark to all the brides I know who are getting married! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Ashleigh · Married on 03/17/2012

Hamilton Photography is the BEST!!! We love our wedding photos :) Christina was amazing from start to finish... I recommend Hamilton Photography 100%

Sent on 05/13/2012

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2012

Picking your photographer is one of the hardest things to decide on as a bride (at least in my opinion). You rely on them to capture all of the special moments of the day from the little details to everything you didn't even think of. Hamilton did an excellent job in doing all of that for us! We had the biggest bridal party ever (23 including us), so it was no easy task for those pictures. The day goes by way too fast and they were able to keep me on target so that we didn't miss a beat! I would highly recommend Hamilton Photography to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Katy · Married on 10/07/2011

Christina was amazing! We loved working with her for both the engagement session and our wedding! She was very professional, easy to work with and the photos were beautiful! I highly recommend Hamiliton Photography

- Mike and Katy

Sent on 04/28/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2011

We loved Mark, he did an amazing job on our engagement pictures. Our wedding was just incredible and Mark and Danny just made everything over the top with our pictures. Thanks!!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Sherry · Married on 09/17/2011

Hamilton Photography was a pleasure to work with. They did an amazing job from start to finish. Christina even allowed us a second evening for our engagement photo session because it started raining during the first session. We were thrilled with the quality and quantity of photos from pre-wedding events through the reception. We would certainly recommend Hamilton Photography to anybody who wants to beautifully capture their special moments on their wedding day.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Sherry · Married on 09/11/2011

Hamilton Photography was truly a pleasure to work with. They did an amazing job from start to finish. Christina even allowed us a 2nd evening for our engagement photo session because it started raining during the first one. We were thrilled with the quality and quantity of photos from pre-wedding events through the reception. We would certainly recommend Hamilton Photography to anybody who wants to beautifully capture their special moments on their wedding day.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Loved working with Christina. She really got us. Love her work and the way our pictures came out, but loved the fact that she will give you rights to the photos to print them as you see fit even more. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2011

Christina was amazing. She took over 1000 photos and other than our formals I barely knew she was there. She was like a ninja! She captured every special moment. I can't wait to use her when I get pregnant!

Sent on 09/29/2011

I met Mark from Hamilton Photography at a bridal fair in Annapolis last year and immediately felt comfortable with him. Initially it was his photographs that had me stop at their table. I spoke with my fiance when I got home about my great impression of Hamilton Photography's work and we decided to go with them for our wedding photos. We made our appointment with Christina shortly thereafter who was extremely welcoming and friendly. Right away she put us at ease. The day of our wedding Hurricane Irene decided to show up but Christina was there for us nonetheless. Not only did she take wonderful pictures to document our day, but she even went out of her way to help, at times organizing the family, reassuring us when our nerves threatened to overwhelm us and even with the bustling of my wedding gown. When we finally received out photographs we were so pleased at how candid and modern they were. We would highly recommend Hamilton Photography for anyone looking to document their special event. It was a wonderful and memorable experience working with them.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

Hamilton Photography did such a wonderful job with our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I had met with several photographers before meeting with Hamilton, and when my husband and I met with Christina Hamilton, it just clicked. She is so personable and her work is amazing. Her second photographer was extremely skilled as well and took some beautiful pictures. Anyone who has seen our pictures since the wedding has been so impressed. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Margot · Married on 06/18/2011

We found Hamilton upon recommendation, and selecting Hamilton for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jason of Hamilton Photography was our lead photographer, and we were lucky to have him. The photos that Jason took are gorgeous. The photos are timeless and "of the moment," which is exactly the style we had requested when we met with Hamilton. They delivered our memories with the best customer service out of all of our selected wedding vendors.

We can't say enough about Jason's professionalism, courtesy, and his quiet ability to be in the middle of every moment -- without us even always realizing that he was there with the camera. Even while my aunt and other relatives kept getting in the way with their personal cameras, Jason patiently handled the family members and let them "do their thing" while Jason was still getting the best shots with HIS most important equipment. :-) If I could have my wedding day back, I would first and foremost hire Hamilton Photography and Jason all over again.

Sent on 10/14/2011
  • Noel

Noel · Married on 05/28/2011

Christina Hamilton and her partner on our day Rachel, were FANTASTIC. So professional and so talented. I just saw the few sneak peaks from my wedding day that she posted on facebook, and they are amazing!! Everyone remarked about how hard our photographers were working at the reception to get shots...standing on chairs, etc etc doing whatever they could to be inconspicuous but getting the perfect candid shot! I would recommend them to ANYONE. So happy I chose Hamilton Photography for my wedding day :)

Sent on 06/13/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2011

If I could go up to 10's across the board I would! I am not usually a fan of having my picture taken and I was nervous about 8 hours of them, but every second was worth it. They made me feel so comfortable and put my phobias to rest. I would highly recommend Hamilton Photography to anyone that wants the best view of their day!

Sent on 04/28/2011

emily · Married on 10/23/2010

Hamilton photography was wonderful! from the very beginning it was such a great experience, the first meeting had many many samples of their beautiful work and we discussed their packages. they always got back to us right away with any question through email and phone call and helped me with the timeline of the wedding day!
    Mark was so amazing and took care of everything the wedding day, telling the bridal party where to be and when we needed who to be ready for photos. The pictures were absolutely amazing and we are so excited to get our album back! i would 100% recommend them!!

Sent on 01/06/2011

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2010

Hamilton Photography represents the highest level of professionalism I’ve ever had the opportunity to work with. They were attentive in every aspect of our wedding, from the beginning to the end. They photographed our recent wedding on 10/10/10 on the beach in Puerto Rico and were absolutely amazing. I had gone to several different bridal shows here in the Maryland area. It was during the very first bridal show that I met them, and it was that first encounter that I compared every other photographer to for my next several shows. Each time…I went back to that “warm and fuzzy” feeling I was left with following my first discussion with them. It was no time at all before I realized they were the photographers for my wedding.

You could feel the passion they have for the work that they do. You can hear in the way they talk about the weddings they’ve worked, you can see in their eyes… As a bride, it was extremely important for me to know that I selected photographers that didn’t make me feel like a number, or just another bride on their schedule. When you’re with them, you feel like family…because that’s the type of photographers they are. They’re not only patient…but they took charge; which can be a well-needed attribute when you have distracted wedding party members during the picture taking session following the wedding ceremony. They blended in like family, took some amazing pictures and I will most definitely recommend them hands down had I to do it all over again.

Courtney C. Harris
    10/10/10 Bride
    Rio Grande, PR

Sent on 12/22/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/11/2010

We used Hamilton for our wedding, Mark & Christina were both great! Leading up to "the big day" Hamilton made everything stress free and the actual wedding day, there are hardly words to describe how easy they made everything. They captured so many moments and details that both my husband and I overlooked.
    Our pictures turned out amazing and the turn around time was very quick. I highly recommend Hamilton.

Sent on 12/24/2010

Kristine · Married on 05/08/2010

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Hamilton Photography! I first met with Christina at a bridal show and was totally impressed not only with her but also her pictures. My mom and I had a follow up meeting with her at the studio and her slide show brought both of us to tears! We were lucky to have both Christina and Mark shoot our wedding. They are both extremely down to earth, personable, friendly and just plain easy to be around. With all the stress and craziness of the day, they really made everyone feel relaxed. While getting dressed, my 3 flower girls were running around the hotel room playing and jumping on the bed making it difficult for the ladies to get dress. Mark was so great with them. He took advantage of the moment and the girls totally hammed it up, allowing Christina to get pictures of me getting ready. We got our pictures back quickly and they came out amazing. They are exactly what we hoped they would be. They captured every moment (without us knowing they were there)! We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Hamilton and we HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/22/2010