Hamilton Photography Reviews

Hamilton Photography 4
Hamilton Photography 5
Hamilton Photography 6
Hamilton Photography 7

From the complimentary engagement photo session to get to know our photographer and see how we photographed best together - to our wedding day, the Hamilton team was outstanding!

We had Jason & Heather as our photographers - a dream team! They were like Spiderman - zip-zip everywhere capturing absolutely everything, saving the day. They taught me better positioning techniques to address a couple of angle issues that I wanted to avoid! And they were so encouraging - making the day absolutely amazing. Loved their energy and spirit!!!

So yes - two thumbs up! We have our 800++ photos of both us and all of our loved ones having a fabulous time. We're forever thankful for the memories that they preserved for us!

Sent on 10/25/2015

We met with Mark for a consultation and love his photography, his design work, and his personality. We had a great experience doing our engagement photo shoot with Jason and are thrilled with the save the date cards Becca designed. All around great experiences and we can't wait to see what they do with our wedding day photography!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Mark is the absolute best. Very professional and so friendly. Just what you want in your photographer. It has to be the most important person involved in your wedding or other event, because after it is all over, the pictures are all you have. Mark makes you feel totally relaxed, even in the most stressful moment. Can't wait for the pictures, but have no doubt they will be beyond perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2015

I initially found hamilton photography online and met them at the Historic Inns Wedding Fair. Christina was so friendly right from the beginning! I knew we were making a good decision when we decided to use them for our wedding. I was a little nervous that we didnt do a "get to know you" engagement session with them, but all my worries were put aside within the first few minutes of their arrival. Christina was so relaxed and that made me feel so much more relaxed. She orchestrated a perfect first look for Kurt and I right outside of the State House. We then walked down the streets of annapolis with the bridal party. They gave us every direction we needed. I am anxiously awaiting to see our proofs!!! I am sure they will be breath taking! She also was willing to extend her time with us that night with only a half hour notice as we felt we wanted more coverage of everyone dancing. Again, I can't say enough about Christina and Hamilton Photography. We will definitely be using them again in the future for any photography needs!
    '

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2015

Jason and Virgil from Hamilton Photography were a great team to work with!! They captured every imaginable moment of our wedding and the photographs left me speechless. They were so easy going and fun to work with, and really helped guide us on how to pose and even other things like how to properly cut the cake!! The team at the office was on top of everything too. They responded to emails quickly and were just as excited for us leading up to our big day as we were! I would definitely recommend them to those searching for a photographer for wedding, engagement or portraits.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Shannon · Married on 04/11/2015

Hamilton Photography shot our wedding in Annapolis. They were on the Naval Academy venue list and they belong there! They were great and our pictures turned out amazing. Mark had several calls with my husband and me to figure out what photos we wanted and how we would arrange the timeline. He was very helpful and offered lots of flexibility.

They have materials such as a shot list to give you a starting point to customize your day.

Jason was great to work with as a photographer. He gave the right amount of direction to go along with our input while taking pictures. He was quick and he and his team captured many great moments. He knew the Naval Academy, Annapolis and Carrol's Creek well and guided us directly to great backgrounds. He was also great with younger kids.

They were worth every penny!

Sent on 04/27/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/20/2014

Hamilton Photography was recommended to us by our wedding venue (Silver Swan Bayside) and it was the best recommendation we received! Specifically, we worked with Mark and Chris. They were amazing from start to finish. During the planning process, they answered all of my questions and were so helpful! I received a planning form where I could note specific pictures I wanted and subtract the ones I did not want. On the actual wedding day, we got every single picture we asked for and we were done with photos so quickly that we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. Before the ceremony started, we were done with most of our pictures so we got to enjoy our cocktail hour after the ceremony. It was perfect!

Throughout the night, I forgot that Mark and Chris were even there! They were so unobtrusive and stayed out of the way of us interacting with our guests. Best of all, we received our pictures online only 10 days after the wedding! And our thumb drive with the pictures was mailed to us about a month after the wedding. It was so quick and the quality of the pictures were flawless!

Our guests have not stopped talking about our photographers and pictures and our wedding venue. Everything was absolutely amazing from beginning to end and we could not have had such a perfect day without Hamilton Photography!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Hamilton was very easy to communicate with. Overall, the day of Danny and the second photographer (very nice guy) were extremely flexible with our timeline and the fact I was not feeling well. Also, our wedding planner was "missing" during our family photos and we needed someone to delegate a divorced family and who paired with who, etc. Danny and his assistant were very understanding and very patient. The only thing I regret not requesting was to get photos of individual tables at the event, we had over 240 people. Also, I wish my husband and I had our "couples" photos taken by the water background verse some greenery/shrubbery background, but that may have been my fault for not requesting it. Overall, your money is well spent with Hamilton and I am very pleased looking back at my wedding photos.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kate · Married on 07/13/2014

Hamilton Photography did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day and exceeded all of our expectations! We had seen their work before and were very impressed with their unique style. Everyone should keep in mind that the photography is one of the few tangible things that lasts after a wedding is long past and Hamilton Photography will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Erin · Married on 07/12/2014

We absolutely LOVE Hamilton Photography!!! Many of my siblings have used Hamilton Photography. My parents have always been impressed with them, so it was a no-brainer of who I wanted my photographer to be!
    Mark called me about 1-2 months before the wedding and is just the most pleasant person you could imagine. He is so easy going and definitely calmed my nerves about what type of pictures I wanted. He helped us figure out the photography "time-line" and he easily allowed us to make adjustments to the contract time so we had them long enough to get the cake cutting.
    The day of the wedding, Jason was awesome!!! We had a HUGE bridal party of 23, and 8 flower girls and 3 ring bearers (all family..). Jason was so good with the little ones, and also with the rowdy bridesmaids/groomsmen. He has some kind of patience!!! It was SUCH a hot day too and he kept on his nice blazer the whole time!
    I am completely awkward in pictures, but he made me and everyone else feel so comfortable! We just got the pictures back today and they are AMAZING!!!! Thank you Hamilton Photography! We love you guys!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

Christina is absolutley amazing. I honestly forgot she was there after the formal pictures were taken.

We really didn't know that we could looks as good as the pictures turned out. They are to DIE for. Such amazing style they have.
    Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2014

Christina at Hamilton photography was wonderful! She was very helpful through the entire process and the day of was fun to be around and remained totally calm, even in family chaos. I just got our images and I am very happy with the results. Highly recommend!!
    ~Kate Chadwick
    May 11th, 2014 Annapolis MD Wedding

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jason · Married on 03/22/2014

Hamilton Photography was simply outstanding to work with! The owner, (Mark) and his assistant (Jason), put us at ease and made our day so much more fun and memorable!

With Marks eye for detail and 'outside of the box' thinking, he came up with some truly breathtaking shots. We really appreciated their creativity and professionalism as well. Our photos turned out so well that not one, but TWO bridal magazines featured our wedding!...everything was perfect!

Their entire team is so friendly and down to earth. You can genuinely see the care and compassion they have not only for their craft, but also for their clients!

If you're looking for something different, fresh, modern and just all around awesome...Hamilton Photography is where it's at! Thank you Mark, Jason and the entire Hamilton Photography family, you're the best!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Christina and Heather were wonderful to work with. We had so much fun, they blended in so well with the wedding, that you hardly noticed them, yet they seemed to be everywhere to grab shots. I loved our engagement photos and can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2013

Mark Hamilton and team were amazing. Mark worked with me from the beginning to determine what type of photographer I wanted and the timeline of the day, he was always checking in to make sure that we had finalized everything on time. He worked quickly and professionally on the day of the wedding and got us to our reception on time and I have the most amazing pictures. Pictures were on an online proof very quick for family members to view and purchase. The places in downtown Annapolis that he thinks to take pictures are so creative and he truely knows the area and how to capture it. Many of our pictures were not just posed snapshots but pictures that captured the emotion of the day. I could not be happier.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Christine · Married on 07/07/2013

Hamilton Photography is the best! Christina and Mark were a pleasure to work with and captured our wedding memories beautifully!! We love our wedding photographs and have received numerous compliments on them!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Laura · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I used Hamilton Photography for our recent wedding in June. They are absolutely the most experienced, talented, professional and friendly photographers I have ever worked with. Your photographs are the only remaining piece of your wedding day, so I would highly recommend Hamilton to anyone for an important event that you wish to capture forever. They had an immense amount of experience which is evident through their work. They were very attentive to our needs and every photo that we requested they captured. They knew exactly what we wanted and they made our wedding day so easy. They made me and husband very comfortable behind the camera and I absolutely couldn't be happier. Overall, I would definitely recommend Hamilton and I would use them again!

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

Christina was recommended to me through the hotel where we got married (Hyatt Regency in Cambridge, MD). She was very responsive to any questions I had, and arrived right on time the day of the wedding. I especially liked how she was kind of "no nonsense" and got the pictures done so we would be able to go and enjoy our wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

Honestly, what more can I say about Mark.
    He. Was. Wonderful.
    I dont know how he manages to make me look better than I am, time and time again. Mark was a pleasure to work with. He is a an absolute professional, and was able to couch us ( we are but mere novice models!) while still being flexible and creative with us. We had asked for some artsy shots on the spot at some of our photo shoots and he happily obliged us and turned it into something very special for my husband and I. The day of our wedding could not have gone better. He gently kicked us into shape when we were running late (I appreciated that!) and captured ALL of our most intimate and fleeting moments that we tought had gone unnoticed.
    So far I have given out Mark's contact info to a few of my friends and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is the BEST!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jesse · Married on 04/13/2013

Hamilton Photography was a great find! They are very responsive and professional. It was very helpful to have a photographer who knows the area and the venue. Christina and Heather were a joy to work with on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/18/2013
  • User2111965 · 2+ years ago

Unbelievable pictures! The photographers were fabulous! Highly recommend! Photographers were professional, friendly, affordable, and the pictures are in a league above the rest! My guests even mentioned that they never noticed the photographers throughout the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Megan · Married on 11/17/2012

We worked with Mark and Christina for our Baltimore wedding a few weeks ago and they were both fantastic. We had heard great things about them from our venue and they exceeded our expectations. Both Mark and Christina were extremely professional, fun to be around, and totally non-obtrusive during the pre-wedding festivities, ceremony, and reception. They were super-flexible with our timeline and we ended up with a great variety of shots and poses. We got some amazing shots on the bridge from our venue to the inner harbor that were totally unexpected but really pretty, some of our favorites from the day. We also were excited to come back from our honeymoon two weeks later to an email from Mark letting us know that our shots were available online already! The turnaround time was so quick and it was such a treat to see them right away. They were on the pricier end of photographers that we saw, but they were worth every penny, especially for the quality and response that we received. We would definitely recommend Hamilton!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Cori · Married on 10/26/2012

Hamilton photography is amazing! We can't be any happier with our breath taking photos. They captured every little moment down to the finest detail. We had the honor of working with mark and christina. They made us feel so comfortable and we had a blast working with them. From our engagement photos to our wedding day photos they were able to capture the most precious moments in our life. If you want to feel comfortable infront of the camera and have photos that take your breath away... Hamilton photography is your photographer!

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • I

Inga · Married on 10/07/2012

Hamilton Photography was definitely a pleasure to work with for my wedding day. Mark and Josh were awesome! The team was very responsive and came up with great ideas for pictures at the Westin Annapolis. My husband and I even got great shots in the rain. Mark is an experience, wonderful, and amazing photographer. I can't wait to see my pictures. You definitely won't be disappointed. Mark's professionalism is priceless.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2012

Hamilton Photography takes some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. They are professional and easy to work with. They arrived early and were efficient in getting all the shots done so we could get to our reception. Their artistic flare is original and created classic masterpieces! We had all of our pictures available within 10 days of our wedding! They were one of the easiest vendors to work with both pre and post wedding! I can not thank Hamilton photography enough for capturing our special day! Book them early!!

Sent on 10/10/2012