Haley Gerken Photography Reviews

2 | Lancaster, OH

2 Reviews for Haley Gerken Photography

Carissa · Married on 06/27/2015

Haley was an awesome photographer for our wedding. She made it stress-free and spoke with me several times prior to our big day, so she knew what wanted captured. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and began working! She made it fun before the wedding and took tons of pictures and let us even use our ideas. The pictures from the ceremony were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Before she left, she asked if there was anything else that we missed or wanted. She was phenomenal! The turn around time for pictures was great as well, she posted previews on Facebook and got us a flashdrive with all the pictures shortly after our wedding!
    I, without a doubt, recommend her. Her hardwork really showed in our wedding pictures and we're so happy we booked her! We now have beautiful pictures to remember our big day!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Mary · Married on 07/25/2015

4.2
      3.5

I really enjoyed having Haley as the photographer for my wedding. She is a very sweet down to earth woman and is always willing to do whatever the bride wants. If you're looking for a reasonably priced photographer, she's wonderful!

Sent on 09/05/2015