Hale's Jewelers Reviews

7 | Greenville, SC

7 Reviews for Hale's Jewelers

Ashley · Married on 01/15/2017

We loved working with Russ at Hale's to pick out our wedding bands. He helped my husband pick out my engagement ring too. My dad worked with Russ many (many) times over the years to purchase jewelry for my mom so we were happy to work with him again!

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • abioli3

Abby · Married on 06/14/2014

My fiance and I had a great experience at Hale's. They helped us create a custom design engagement ring, let my fiance talk to the jeweler in New York, sent CAD designs to him. Overall they were great, and we can't wait to get our wedding bands from them!

Sent on 06/16/2013
  • kevsgirl4life

Mystina · Married on 09/01/2012

Found "My Precious" ;-) My fiance' and I shopped for our rings together - and we found my perfect wedding set at Hales. The look was right, the feel was right, the price was right. Very happy with my gorgeous rings!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2011

My husband picked out my engagement band and wedding band at Hale's Jewelers all by himself! Tara, a wonderful employee at Hale's, helped my husband find exactly what he was looking for and exactly what I was wanting my rings to look like! Customer service was personal and quick and I never had to wait to talk to someone at the store. The rings he bought were a good deal and the intricate detail of the filigree bands is astonishing! I still find myself staring at my rings...thank you, Hale's, for helping my husband find the perfect wedding/engagement bands for me!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2008

Our experiece with hales was wonderful! They went out of our way to help me find our wedding bands and to ensure that they were exactly what we were looking for. They worked with my husband to design my engagement ring as well.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Camille · Married on 05/30/2009

2.0

My husband purchased my engagement ring at Hale's. The service and professionalism is top notch. We are always greeted by a friendly face when we come in. The ring cleanings are free! Thanks Lucian!

Sent on 07/05/2009

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2011

3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0

I loved my wedding ring! My husband designed it for me, and this Jewelers sent it off to someone very talented to make it.

Sent on 08/12/2012