Hale Lokahi Reviews

4 | Laie, HI

4 Reviews for Hale Lokahi

• Y

Yamel Salazar · Married on 03/12/2019

The grounds at this estate were gorgeous!

Our wedding ceremony was at Hale Lokahi! The grounds are beautiful and it was the perfect setting for the day. We actually stayed at the house next door but both homes are beautiful. Narayan, the property manager was great and very helpful. You wont regret having your wedding at this beautiful estate!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow, words can't describe how much my family, friends, and myself enjoyed this beautiful estate. Pictures don't do this place justice. It is truly beautiful. From the landscaping, to the furniture, to the pool, this house is truly amazing. Would definitely recommend for any type of fun trip, but especially for weddings/events. I had my wedding here August 25th (when a hurricane was supposedly going to hit the island, it did not) and Narayan was so extremely helpful. He made sure the property was set up for rain and flooding. His team brought in boards, sand bags and an extra generator, among other preparations. And Narayan stayed super calm and positive the entire time. Narayan was also my day of coordinator. He knows all the vendors very well and knows the property in & out, he did such an amazing job. I'm not sure what I would have done without him. This estate and Narayan are truly special!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Narayan was responsive and a pleasure to work with. He would go above and beyond to make sure the estate was running smoothly for our guest and us. He even helped us order the Mayweather/McGregor fight the day of the wedding.

The estate is well kept and was perfect for our 100 people intimate wedding. I was worried at first that it would not feel formal but it ended to be perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Mariah · Married on 05/04/2017

How does this place not have reviews yet?! We were looking for a place where we could have our wedding AND have our wedding party and immediate family stay for the week. Looked into this venue based on their 5 star ratings on VRBO and were absolutely not disappointed! We took a tour while visiting Oahu a year ahead of our wedding, and as soon as we were done I turned to my fiancee and said "we need to book this place". Put down our deposit the same day! The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the house is huge and was perfect for our large group of family and friends (not to mention the master suite with the biggest lava rock bathtub I've ever seen. I think that room is the size of my entire apartment). While you cannot street park in the neighborhood, the property its self can park up to 14 cars. For weddings, there is a large grass field down the street available to rent for parking for a small additional fee (the owners are very friendly and the lot rental includes an attendant to direct your guests). The property manager Narayan is WONDERFUL. He was easy to get in touch with, extremely communicative, and eager to help. Our wedding was on the day of the week their landscapers usually come, and he was on top of making sure they came much earlier than normal to be done well before our event. He also arranged for for the property mosquito treatment to be scheduled a day early so it would be fresh for our wedding. Any time we needed anything or had any questions he was only a text away! This property is VERY wedding friendly. There are multiple beautiful ceremony spots (they have their own arch if you need one), and a basketball court perfect for receptions (the venue provides matting that covers the court its self and turns it into a black tile-patterned dance floor). They also have quite a collection of wedding decor left behind by previous guests, all of which you are welcome to use. Our wedding here was perfect!

Sent on 05/17/2017