38 Reviews for Halaja Productions

High-Def Video (1)
Save The Date (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

They were amazing!!!! It was so worth having them capture our big day! They go above and beyond and their work is amazing! I am so happy to have hired them!

Profile Picture Nicolas, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I LOVED working with Halaja Productions to make my wedding weekend so memorable and they captured every event! They were extremely professional and flexible with our schedule (we hired them for 2 days, 3 events) and most all of, they were extremely quick with delivering their product. I would highly recommend them to brides to help capture an important event! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

They were very accommodating and communicative throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Faisal, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date, Slideshow

Nancy and Paul were very accommodating for our wedding! They worked in the background and captured all of our special moments perfectly! They were always very responsive via email and over the phone. Whenever I was thinking of messaging them, Nancy always happened to emailed me first. They really stayed on top of the timeline.

Profile Picture Janvi, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul and Nancy were great! They showed up everywhere exactly on time. Their price is unbeatable! The turnaround time for the full video was a bit prolonged, but that didn't bother me because I got the highlights video shortly after the wedding to watch and share. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family - especially for desi weddings that are multiple days long. Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Shahana, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We hired Nancy and Paul to video our son's rehearsal dinner and wedding.
tHey did a beautiful job! They were professional, creative and a pleasure to
Work with for these special occasions

Profile Picture Carol, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Halaja Productions was amazing to work with for our traditional Indian wedding. My husband and I got married in April 2015, and we were so lucky to have Nancy and Paul there every step of the way. From our awesome and fun-filled interview video showcased at the reception, to the emotional and beautiful highlight reel of the wedding and reception, Nancy and Paul were able to capture every moment important to us as a couple. I would highly recommend their services to anyone, and can't wait to use them in the future for other upcoming events!

Profile Picture Anisha, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul and Nancy were simply outstanding! Before the wedding they worked with me to get a feel for the type of video I was looking for as well as suggestions of songs I may want to use for the video. They also worked with me to make sure they knew the locations I would be at in order to catch amazing video from the entire day. From the girls and guys getting ready, to the first look all the way to the end of the night with our sparkler send off, THEY WERE ON IT! I barely realized they were there and yet received a PERFECT highlights video quickly after and such a memorable full wedding video later. It captured every moment and really let my husband and I relive that special day that went by so fast! I used a different photographer for my wedding and unfortunately this photographer LOST over 30 pictures from my wedding day including family portraits. I was devastated! Paul and Nancy worked with me and were able to go through their video footage to find stills of the pictures this photographer had lost. They weren't able to find ALL of them but 95% of them were on their video. They saved these pictures for me and gave them to me so that I could have those moments in a still. They completely saved my wedding and were totally willing to work with me on this situation. Overall an outstanding pair! You won't regret choosing them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I originally did not want a wedding video because our budget was tight. My dad convinced my otherwise and Halaja was very reasonably priced. I am so glad that we went with them. Our video is fabulous and I can't imagine not having it. Nancy and Paul were a pleasure to work with and they captured our big day beautifully. When I saw our highlights video, which we received first, I cried tears of joy. The music, the editing, and the details were just perfect. We cannot recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture User4407606, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Halaja Productions videographed my wedding reception and they did an absolute wonderful job. We were very happy with their services.

Profile Picture Hetal, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired Halaja for our son's wedding and sangeet. Nancy and Paul were extremely professional and were like a breath of fresh air during the entire process.
They were not in our way at all and yet caught all the important scenes in both the events .Theydid the same day edit and it was a blast. They were pleasure to work with and we already have recommended to our friends daughter's wedding and they hired them. If I get a chance I will not hesitate at all to hire them again.

Profile Picture Sobha & Srinagesh, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Nancy and Paul were fantastic through the whole process. I remember for our engagement video Paul stayed extra hours (beyond contracted time) to make sure he had the best quality footage. This is just one example of how Paul and Nancy went above and beyond to make sure everything came out perfect.

Profile Picture Anant and Raj, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Halaja Productions filmed my wedding in November 2013, as well as three other family weddings in the past 4 years. The first time Halaja worked with us, we found them to be very professional and willing to work with our vision. We continued to hire them as our videographers for our family weddings because of the quality of work they put together in the highlights and main film. I have always received prompt responses to all my questions and every time I call Nancy, I am able to speak to her right then or receive a call back the same day. We are always so excited to share their work with family and friends and always receive great feedback about the artistic touch and rhythm in the videos . They really work with you to make sure every detail of the footage is exactly how you want it and I have always appreciated that. I would highly recommend their services as we have had four very pleasant experiences working with them.

Profile Picture naila, 11/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nancy and Paul were excellent to work with! They were very flexible and met us in locations that were convenient to us. They were very knowledgeable about Indian/Hindu traditions and were able to capture all of the important aspects of our ceremony without much guidance. They gave us our wedding video soon after our events were over. We were very pleased with both our highlights video and our wedding/reception video. I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Anita, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul and Nancy were wonderful! They were very easy to work with and really know to work at an Indian wedding. Very responsive and reasonably priced and most important, they did a great job with our video.

Profile Picture Sabita, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul and Nancy were a pleasure to work with. They did a wonderful job capturing our wedding weekend. They were very professional and weren't intrusive during our ceremony. They were excellent and we couldn't have been more happy with the final product.

Profile Picture Neeta, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
4.2

Halaja Productions are really easy to work with. They understand your vision and will make as many edits as necessary so that you are happy with the final product!

Profile Picture Hasan, 11/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Halaja did a wonderful job filming our entire wedding day, as well as putting together a memorable and beautiful highlights video. They are very thorough and easy to work with, and captured all of the most important moments of our wedding (and there are many in a long Indian wedding)!

The highlights as well as final video took a bit longer than initially promised, but to be fair, it was their busy season, and the videos were well worth the wait. Nancy took all of our recommendations on the songs / music we wanted, and it was beautifully put together!

Our friends and family all loved it! We also liked the leather bound cases and customized CDs for us, and the 2 copies of the CDs for our parents.

Tips: Definitely be a part of the process and tell them what you want, pick your own songs, etc - it will feel more personal that way and you will get exactly what you want.

Profile Picture User2493267, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Halaja Productions. This husband and wife couple know how important a wedding day is for a couple and they do their best to make sure that they capture every important moment. They are very accommodating and professional. We are so thankful that we will have this video to watch on every anniversary. Thank you Halaja Productions!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/5/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Halaja Productions was wonderful from very beginning to the very end. They came across extremely knowledgeable about our culture, how we wanted each event to be filmed and so much more. We couldn't have been happier with their final product - they were so friendly and warm with us and our family. The day was wonderful and I'm grateful to them to be able to live it over and over again through our beautiful DVDs.

Profile Picture Nisha, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nancy and Paul are excellent videographers and human beings. I could not be more pleased with the end result. They are also so flexible, as well as discreet during the ceremony and reception. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Profile Picture Miriam, 12/16/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Halaja productions for our wedding in November 2011, after a thorough review of our options. We were absolutely satisfied with their product and with the level of service and professionalism they exhibited. I went to meet Paul and Nancy and told them how I wanted the wedding and engagement to be captured . They exceeded my expectations and the highlights turned out to be amazing.We received so many compliments from family and friends. We had left the country a week after the wedding. The next best option was email. Paul and Nancy are great with their responsiveness after my mass email exchange of my question after question. They communicated the entire time with us and answered each question. Whatever change I wanted in my highlights was done immediately and shared with me for any additional thoughts . At the engagement and the wedding Paul and Nancy were as discreet as they could and it never felt that they got in the way throughout the entire day and evening . Paul and Nancy worked great with our photographers in which they both were able to capture each scene in their own creative way . Halaja Productions is amazing and the service and quality of product definitely puts their work over the top.

Profile Picture Gagan, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I think one of the best things I can say about Halaja Productions is that I never noticed them at all! I almost completely forgot we even had a videographer, which is saying a lot considering how big the equipment is. They are experts at blending in and somehow getting fantastic shots. They were very friendly and accommodating, always willing to make changes and edit until we were happy. Which we really didn't have to do much of because their final product was stellar from the start. It took us forever to find a videographer because I didn't want someone who was gimmicky, looking for posed shots, or over zealous with filters and transitions. They gave us a clean, well documented video of our ceremony and reception, and that's exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lesa, 10/15/11, 6 Reviews
4.3

Wonderful couple to work with! The Halajas are hard working, responsive and flexible. They did a great job with our wedding videos and also helped with the slide shows for the night before dinner. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4215748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul and Nancy Halaja are really great at what they do. I hardly noticed them at all at the reception, and certainly did not notice them during the ceremony! I have not received my final product yet, but they send a highlights clip to make sure that you are okay with how they are doing and I love it! I watch it almost everyday. They know how to capture the moment and the emotion, and can put it all to just about any music you want pretty seamlessly. I looked at other video companies that were much more limited on what music you could use for your own wedding video! I would highly recommend these guys to anyone wanting to capture and remember every important moment of your wedding! Trust me, it goes by so fast, you will feel like you weren't even there! And I cannot wait to treasure this video forever!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/15/11, 4 Reviews