Hairstyles to Remember Reviews

10 | Glendale, AZ

10 Reviews for Hairstyles to Remember

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

I went to several stylists for hair trials before I choose one. These ladies were amazing, they made my hair more gorgeous than I have ever seen it before. I did a half up half down style for the wedding and they stayed and pinned my hair up for the reception so I could dance the night away and both hair styles were fabulous! I recommend them to everyone that needs a hair stylist. My former maid of honor and I liked her so much that we decided the next time she was in town we were going to try to contact the girls and try to get our hair done. They were the first one there for our wedding and they showed up dressed adorably to do our hair. If I ever have a special event to go to I will not hesitate to call! I am so luck to have found them!

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2013

Both Jessica and Rebecca were so sweet and accommodating! They were open to whatever we wished for our hair to look like and were ready with a professional opinion when I was unsure. I appreciated their personable natures and their style! When I first met them, and they asked what I wanted my hair to be like, I was thinking a side bun and they showed up showcasing their talent on their own heads. They were also flexible! One of my bridesmaids, whose hair was completed first, decided after she saw the completed hair of another bridesmaid that she wanted THAT hairstyle. Without, skipping a beat, they redid her hair perfectly and were even done with everyone a tad early. Their work stayed put and beautiful (even through the dancing). I couldn't have asked for anyone more professional, personable and accommodating with talent to have been a part of my day. Thank you!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2012

Jessica did my hair, my mother's and my step daughter's and did such a wonderful job! From the trial to my wedding morning she listened to my requests and executed my wishes wonderfully!! I hope to work with Jessica in the future. Thank you Jessica for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!!!

Sandra · Married on 04/27/2012

Jessica and Rebecca are on location hair stylists. We met for coffee to first discuss what services I was wanting for my wedding and to get a quote on package prices. They are wonderful ladies! They came to my house for the first trial run a few weeks before the wedding. Doing the trial run and getting to know them before the wedding gave me such ease and made the wedding day very comfortable. They are very detail oriented and professional. They have such calming and sweet personalities that everyone, especially myself as the bride felt very relaxed and confident. My hairstyle was exactly what I envisioned and it never needed a touch up the entire night! It was beautiful!

Krystal · Married on 03/17/2012

I found Hairstyles to Remember online after being completely overwhelmed by the cost of wedding hair and the amount of salons available. I was nervous about having someone outside of a salon do my wedding hair, but I was completely put at ease when Jessica and Rebecca came to my house to do the trial hair. They are so nice and did such a great job on my hair and my bridesmaids' hair. They worked quickly, and in coordination with the makeup artist, and our hairstyles stayed all night. It was super relaxing to have them come to the venue instead of running to a salon before the wedding. I would definitely recommend them as hairstylists for a wedding or any nice event!

Kristin · Married on 03/10/2012

These two women did a FABULOUS job on everybody's hair! They were flexible and didn't leave until everybody was ready for the wedding so, they could make sure there weren't any last minute adjustments.

Thank you for your help Saturday!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

These ladies are fantastic!!!! I booked them long before I could do a trial because I had heard such good things and I am SO GLAD I DID!!!! My hair trial looked really good and then on the wedding day it looked even better!!!! They did exactly what I wanted! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing too! They all requested different styles and Jessica and Rebecca executed them flawlessly!!! I can't thank them enough!!!! Definitely use them!!

Amy · Married on 02/20/2011

Rebecca and Jessica are amazing hair stylists. They did 8 heads for me and I was amazed with how great everyone looked. Our hair not only looked incredible, but it lasted all night long. Even on the kids. They are both so talented and work very fast. They were so patient and nice and worked so hard to make sure all 8 of us were done on time for pictures. Thank you ladies!

Kathy · Married on 12/19/2009

The sisters did an incredible job on our hair - everything I was hoping for. My daughter's hair looked amazing and we received a ton of compliments on it. She wouldn't let me brush it out for 2 days because she loved the curl so much. I highly recommend Hairstyles to Remember for your special day!

Shannon · Married on 11/07/2009

Hairstyles to Remember made the hair on my wedding day something that will forever be remembered. My bridesmaids commented on what a great job they did. My mom, who has short hair, was nervous that they wouldn't be able to style it for the wedding but they prooved her wrong. They did such a great job! They were always on time, easy to reach and open to any ideas I had. They specialize in their curls, which lasted the ENTIRE night! They are very reasonably priced for the work they do.