Hair’s To You Reviews

4 | Albuquerque, NM

4 Reviews for Hair’s To You

Laura · Married on 09/14/2019

Hair and makeup stylist

Coming into town with 24 hours notice she managed to accommodate 2 of us for a celebrity wedding. Extremely friendly, professional and very accommodating. We looked like celebrities ourselves. If I ever come back to NM I will be sure to use her again!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Hair’s To You's reply:

Thank you so much! We definitely do our best to be accommodating to every client whether they are the bride of just attending the wedding. Thank you for choosing Hair’s To You for your hair and makeup needs.

Aynjil Baca · Married on 09/01/2019

Payton was the best!

Payton was awesome. She worked with me to find just the right look and was very accommodating all around.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Hair’s To You's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a last working with you. I’m so glad I got to be a part of your special day.

Terri S · Married on 06/04/2019

Payton was the stylist that serviced me and she was outstanding! She gave me a great haircut and highlights and I loved both!

Payton took the time to listen to what I wanted. She was knowledgeable, confident, and fun. She gave me exactly what I asked for. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Alan Brungardt · Married on 12/28/2015

Payton at Hair’s To You

Payton has been cutting my hair for almost two years and has always done a wonderful job. I haven’t gone to anyone else since finding her. She communicates well and always asks questions to make sure your experience is great and you leave with the haircut you want. She doesn’t do just weddings, she works out of a shop taking clients and walk-ins too. She will work with men, women, kids, all walks of life. If you find a hairstylist who is doing something they love and are passionate about, and you leave liking the haircut or hair service, tip well. They live off the tips too. Communication is also key, if you switch hairstylist let the new one know what you like done to your hair. They can’t read minds and most won’t do even things like squaring off the nape of your neck because many people don’t want it done. Just let them know and they will note it down for future haircuts.

Sent on 08/07/2019