10 Reviews for HairbyNicolepiazza

On-Site Hair (3)
Consultations (2)
Blowouts (2)
Haircuts (2)

Nicole Did my hair for my engagement party in September! I couldn't be happier it stayed perfectly placed all day and didn't get that frizzy look from it being curled when my party was outside and hot!'

Profile Picture Kaila, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and Lisa were awesome! I had to cancel the original stylist I had asked to do my hair, and contacted Nicole 3 weeks before my wedding. She was so accommodating! It was so nice to get it resolved so quickly during the stressful build up to the wedding. Not only that, bu Nicole did an awesome job! I was so so happy with how my hair came out and so were all of my bridesmaids. She did an awesome job bringing what I envisioned to life. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Nicole!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole has done my hair for my engagement party, for a wedding I was in, and I had her do my hair for a wedding I was attending. She's so personable and easygoing that I have already booked her for my own wedding. She makes you feel comfortable and like you've known her forever. I highly recommend her for any hair needs you have, even if it's just a cut and color, but especially for special occasions. A++!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The entire bridal party, mother of the bride and bride herself were beyond satisfied! FABULOUS

Profile Picture Britt, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING! Nicole was great to work with and was so patient with me when I kept wanting to do trials because I wasn't sure what I wanted. She showed up on time for the day of and made me feel so comfortable while I was getting ready. My hair looked good all day especially considering it was raining and extreme humidity all day!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Excellent work, my hair stayed up all day and it was very hot and humid day, Nicole is very nice.

Profile Picture Sylvia , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was totally professional and really worked w me. I wasn't sure what I wanted and she really helped me make the best decision. She did my hair my daughters and my maid of honors hair. I would and will recommend her to anyone I know. She was actually at the hall before I was. Everyone complimented me on my hair. I couldn't b happier

Profile Picture Michele, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My entire experience with Nicole was wonderful. During the trial she took the time to discuss possibilities for a hair style until we found the perfect one. She did an amazing job with everyone's hair on the wedding day. She styled several lengths, types, as well as the flower girls hair and we all came out looking fabulous! Nicole is professional, accommodating, friendly and a talented stylist. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User1009, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did my hair for my wedding and the bridesmaids at my sisters wedding. She was always on time ( both of our wedding were day weddings so she had to be at our hotels around 4am!), and our hair looked amazing! I got so many compliments and my hair stayed beautiful throughout the whole day. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Profile Picture brienne, 3/19/16, 1 Review