Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie Reviews

5 | Yucca Valley, CA

5 Reviews for Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie

5 Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie Reviews

Caroline · Married on 03/30/2018

Tanya is amazing! She did the hair and make up for me, my sisters and my mom on my wedding day and we all LOVED how it turned out. She listened to the ideas we had and was patient when there were any changes I wanted made. She worked quickly but none of us felt rushed. We all looked like enhanced versions of ourselves and we felt beautiful but natural. I also met with Tanya prior to the wedding for a trial and she was super flexible with the timing and was willing to meet me on a Sunday. I've had my hair and makeup done for a few other events and Tanya is hands down the BEST!

• ashley

ashley · Married on 09/21/2017

I wish I could give Tanya even more stars than allowed! I live in Ohio and eloped in Joshua Tree National Park. I found Tanya through hashtags on Instagram on a whim. I saw her work and was blown away. I obviously was super nervous about trusting someone I had never met with the most important day of my life. Tanya put my worries at ease, and her talent is valued beyond measure by me now. She did my bridal hair + makeup, and my mom & sisters hair and makeup. She asked us questions about how we typically wear our makeup, and asked specifics of what we wanted. I felt horrible with how unhelpful we were by basically telling her, "do whatever will look good". I've never felt as beautiful as the day of my wedding, solely thanks to Tanya. It was SO freaking windy during my ceremony, and my hair stayed together flawlessly. I would have been absolutely lost without Tanya's expertise, talent, and grace. After my wedding day, I messaged Tanya, and asked what lip product she used on me because I loved it so much. She replied SO promplty and made me even happier than she already had. If you're looking for a hair/makeup vendor, HURRY UP AND BOOK WITH TANYA before she gets booked with someone else!! My only disappointment, is that I live so far away and can't book Tanya for all of my hair and makeup needs for my future events. Thank you for everything Tanya, on behalf of myself and my family.

Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 1
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 2
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 3
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 4
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 5
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 6

anita · Married on 05/06/2017

tanya and her hairstylist, brianna, did hair & makeup for me & 2 ladies of honor for my wedding earlier this month. tanya is super sweet and was always really easy to get a hold of via email/text. i live in LA & was worried i wouldn't be able to find anyone good to do our makeup out near pioneertown, where our wedding was. the alternative would have been to pay someone a lot of money to come out to the desert from LA.

i found tanya on yelp and was so glad to have given her a chance despite having just a few reviews. we set up a date to do my trial and i loved the makeup she did - simple and i looked like me. as for hair, i had a lot of hair (thick as well as long) when we first met. we had to try several hair styles in order to find something that would work well. she was always up for the challenge of trying out another hairstyle i would find on pinterest. in the end, she suggested i get a trim (which i was long overdue for anyway) in order to lighten up the weight & have an easier time come wedding day.

she budgeted 1 hour per person to get ready, but on the day of the wedding, she brought her hairstylist, brianna, to help out with hair and to make things move even faster. brianna was super talented and a master as well. my girls and i all wear minimal to no make up. it was a treat to have someone make us look great for our photos. i was initially concerned that i my makeup was too heavy and overdone, but that's because i literally consider blistex as makeup. everything looked great for photos & we were all really happy.

thanks tanya + brianna

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

Tanya and her team made everyone in my bridal party look stunning and were an absolute joy to work with as well. From our very first interaction, Tanya was so professional and accommodating. She helped me decide on exactly what I wanted and executed it flawlessly. She and her team arrived early on the day of and worked quickly to get through my large wedding party. I also decided to let all of my bridesmaids choose their own hairstyles and Tanya and her team did such a phenomenal job with each individual's style. On top of that, Tanya did gorgeous airbrush makeup for me, my sister and my mom. The makeup and hair remained perfect throughout the night despite the harsh desert winds. I can't thank them enough for making us all look and feel so beautiful.

• Z

Zee · Married on 08/09/2014

Tanya and her team did such an amazing job for my wedding I do not even know where to begin!

From the start during my initial inquiry, Tanya was so professional and so dedicated in making sure she understood my needs and my vision. Her rates very very affordable for her services.

In my wedding party, there were multiple ethnic groups represented and many stylists all net trained well enough to work with all hair types. Tanya did it all and with an unbridled enthusiasm which I have rarely experienced when working with vendors.

She and her team also provided makeup services for my wedding party and I am not kidding when I tell you that I did not even recognize myself when they were done. I truly felt like I was on some 360 degree makeover show! Not to mention how timely she was the day of the wedding.

I am so pleased with her services that I can say with confidence- It does not get better than this. I felt like a princess!

Zee Drury