20 Reviews for Jaime Marsau Beauty

Contour Makeup (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)

Jamie did my hair and makeup through Beauty Asylum Atlanta. Jamie is one of the nicest and most professional people you'll ever meet. My trial was so much fun because of her and she really listens to you. She asks questions and wants to make sure your hair is just as you've dreamed for your wedding day. The day of the wedding she was prepared and I never had a worry as I sat in the chair getting beautiful. She was so sweet to my junior bridesmaids and made sure they felt grown up and heard! They looked great! I also had Jamie stay with me until after first look and she was great with keeping me ready for pictures! I wish I could get that airbrush makeup everyday!! Thank you for making my day amazing Jamie :) Pictures are taken by Kandi Daniels Studio. Venue: Vinewood Stables in Newnan, Ga. Bride's Dress: Wedding Angels Boutique

Profile Picture Allie, 6/2/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I LOVE JAIME!!!!! I don't wear much makeup, and was looking for a more natural look, and she nailed it. I had a couple difficult to please bridesmaids, and even they were pleased. We had a large party, and everything went smoothly and on time. You could ask for a nicer, more experienced team to be with you on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Abigail, 4/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Jaime was PERFECT for our wedding day! Having a large wedding party, I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to find someone that would make time for each of my bridesmaids, mothers, and myself feel like they were ready for the big day, but these girls are amazing! She was patient, kind, and made me & my wedding party look flawless for my wedding day! My hair kept all evening & make up was perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime rocks! I came to my trial run with only one picture for make up and two pictures for hair because as much as I had something in mind, I just hadn't been able to find that exact look on the web. When I showed her the images and explained that I wanted to look like the best and most beautiful version of myself, she ran with it and delivered exactly what I had envisioned! I got nonstop compliments on my wedding day, and my husband couldn't take his eyes off of me. She also did my bridesmaids' hair and my groom's hair, and all of their looks turned out exactly how we wanted them to. Thanks, Jaime!

Profile Picture User6985630, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Hair, Makeup

I have always believed that it is never too late to say I'm sorry, I love you, or thank you...and in this case, a thank you in the form of a review is LONG overdue. My husband and I were married at Vinewood Plantation on October 30, 2015; it will forever be the very best day of my life. Jaime and her partner for the day were AHHHHH-MAZING!!!!!! As this was a destination wedding for us, Jaime was incredible with communicating with me to set up the hair and makeup trial and to make sure that we had a good schedule going into the wedding day. Jaime and her partner did the hair for me, the bridesmaids, my mom, and stepmom. Jaime also did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids. On our wedding day, Jaime was an extension of our friends and family at the wedding. I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day. I am eternally grateful for the blessing of Jaime's presence and talent at our wedding...thank you!

Profile Picture Amber , 10/30/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie and her helper Caitlin (I think that was her name) did an outstanding job on my wedding! They did hair and makeup for me, my mother, and my bridesmaids. They did an exceptional job, and were so much fun to work with! I would highly recommend Jamie! She is professional, and very talented!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie was fantastic and was able to do any style of hair and makeup I needed. She made me look and feel beautiful for our special day.

Profile Picture User4522079, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie was very flexible with our time schedule and did a wonderful job on hair and makeup! I loved having her with us on such a special day. She sure does know how to make a girl feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime is a dream. I had two consultations with her; one for me, and one for a member of my wedding party. She was able to take a photograph and my general vision for my bridal hair and makeup and translate it beautifully to my face! She is kind, warm, talented, and very calming on the big day. My entire bridal party got their hair and makeup treatment, and we all looked wonderful. I would have her do my makeup and hair every day if I could. She was flexible with us when our hotel fell through, and was able to keep up with our crazy day-of schedule. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime was exceptional! She worked quickly while still providing excellent service! Her ability to do hair and makeup was out of this world. I loved her flexibility to drive to where the bride is getting ready!

Profile Picture User4277031, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime did an absolutely amazing job for my engagement pictures and on my wedding day! I cannot thank her enough, she truly helped make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup and hair, plus my 4 bridesmaids. I brought her pictures of what I was thinking for my trial and I looked even better than the picture! She made the whole process so easy and was a blast to work with. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime was absolutely fabulous. She did my hair and make up as well as my Mom's and both of us were extremely happy with the results! She was so great about listening to my likes and dislikes and worked with me to get what I was happy with. She was very easy and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make up!

Profile Picture Keri, 10/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime Is awesome! I had a lot of bridesmaids and most wanted hair or makeup done on the wedding day. She brought one other person for extra help with hair. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup!! I felt so pretty just like a bride should feel! I would recommend Jaime to anyone.
She also did my brothers wedding and we were just as impressed!!??

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie was amazing! I am a make-up artist myself therefore I am very picky. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and the hair for my girls. Very happy :-) Highest recommendations!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime is amazing! The best makeup artist I have ever had. She has a natural gift which is truly special. She has the ability to make you feel so beautiful, without overdoing it.
Jaime was the make up artist for my wedding in Newport Beach, and all of my bridesmaids were stunned by her beautiful work! Jaime, is one of a kind. Jaime, is personable, thoughtful, reasonable and talented. I give Jaime my highest reccomendation! You will not be dissapointed by her work. Please look at my pictures to get a glimpse of her beautiful work: http://goddardstudios.com/blog/orange-county-wedding-photography-wedding-on-the-majestic-newport-beach/

Profile Picture Yolanda, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime helped to make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She did an amazing job with my wedding day makeup! She is so sweet and made getting ready for my day so much fun! She is very talented and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

we had no problem meeting up before my wedding for a trial and she did a beautiful job on my makeup for the wedding. my husband doesn't like a lot of make up and she made it look natural!

Profile Picture Lesley, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What else can I say other than Jaime is AMAZING!!!! I searched everywhere for a make-up artist for my wedding, but she was the only one who was willing to come to the venue without charging an arm and a leg. Jaime is extremely talented and will work with you to complete the perfect look for your big day. Everyone who has seen the pictures from the wedding have said how awesome my make-up was, and I totally have her to thank for that! She made me look like a princess! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is considering having her make-up done for a special event; in fact, I plan to use her again for my brother's wedding in May. Thank you so much, Jaime for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! You are awesome!!!

~Desiree Leigh

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaime completely helped me out last minute with both my hair and make up. Everything she did looked amazing. She also did hair and make up for other members of my wedding party. Everyone was completely satisfied. I wouldn't go with anyone else!!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/29/12, 1 Review