Hair Lounge and Spa at Cedros Reviews

2 | Solana Beach, CA

2 Reviews for Hair Lounge and Spa at Cedros

Katey · Married on 04/29/2016

Hair Lounge was amazing for my wedding! I could not recommend them enough. Cortney is extremely talented! Not only did I have TWO beautiful styles during my wedding as the bride, but the bridesmaids also looked amazing. Each girl was able to request what they wanted their style to look like and they turned out perfectly (and quickly too!). Cortney also worked patiently with me during a trial run ahead of time and created a couple of styles that were beautiful...and even more so on the big day. Thank you for helping everyone to look so beautiful on our special day!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Hair Lounge and Spa at Cedros's reply:

Hi Katey, It was beyond a pleasure to work with you and your best ladies on your beautiful wedding day! Our team is so happy to have achieved your vision and to have had the chance to work with you. Thank you for the review we truly value your time and praise!

Devon · Married on 10/17/2015

Hair Lounge did an incredible job with my bridesmaids' hair and makeup looks. Each girl looked gorgeous and their individual hairstyles and makeup looks suited them well while still looking cohesive as a group. What was perhaps most impressive to me was how quickly they were able to get everyone ready. Thanks to their efficient team, all of our bridesmaids were back to our venue so ahead of schedule, we had time to watch an episode of The Office on Netflix before leaving for photos. (A welcome addition to the itinerary for this anxious bride! LOL) The Hair Lounge team was nothing but wonderful, and I can't recommend them enough for bridal parties.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Hair Lounge and Spa at Cedros's reply:

Hi Devon! Thank you for the amazing review. It was an honor to work with you and your bridal party. Thank you again for choosing Hair Lounge at Cedros for your very special wedding day and for allowing us to share your marvelous photos with the wedding world.