Hair Inspirations Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Victoria Married on 03/29/2013
    I love the way Leanne styles my hair! I actually had her recommended to me by a friend for my wedding and engagement pictures. She did an over the top good job on both. I also starting going to her for color/cut and I love her work. It is fresh and sassy and I love that. Leanne is also a very nice, sincere, and hard working person who I love to be around. Definitely recommend her services for everyday hair, special occasion, and definitely engagement/wedding picture hair!
    Kelly Married on 10/01/2011
    Leanne did my hair for my wedding and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends. Leanne was a pleasure to work with, and my wedding updo turned out amazing. She really listened to my concerns, and my hair looked so great for all the photos. She is so sweet and saved the day for me after my trial run with another local woman who does hair in the area did not go well (after 2 trial runs with the previous woman!) I was devastated and so worried I would never find a hair style that would look good for my special day. Leanne saved me by squeezing me in the morning fairly last minute. She arrived promptly and gave me a hair style that I could feel beautiful in all day! We had a 1pm ceremony and a reception that went till 10 pm at night, and it still looked perfect after an entire night of dancing! Thank you so much for helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.
    Diedra Married on 09/10/2011
    I absolutely cannot say enough about Leanne! I fell in love with her work only to find out she already had a wedding booked on my wedding day. Instead of sending me on my way, she rearranged her entire weekend, drove halfway across Texas, woke up at 4am, and made me and look more beautiful than I have ever looked in my life. I am still getting compliments on what a great job she did and the next day, my hair STILL looked amazing. She made my bridal party and our moms look so beautiful. Her work is amazing, she is SO fun to work with, and I absolutely cannot wait to find a reason to work with her again! I live in Austin and would seriously make the drive just to have Leanne style my hair!
  • Elizabeth Brooke
    Elizabeth B. Married on 06/24/2011
    I loved my hair on my wedding day! I got so many compliments and several people asked me who did my hair! It was perfect and stayed the whole night which is rare because I have long, thick hair that doesn't like to do what it's supposed to but, she made it stay! She is also very fun to talk to!
    Evonne Married on 10/17/2009
    Leanne is FABULOUS!!!! I had no doubts when I told her that she must absolutely, positively do my hair for my bridals and wedding day (which was her birthday)!!! She was so great and everyone absolutely enjoyed her and the masterpieces she put together were phenominal!!!!! I always recommend her to EVERYONE!!!
    Jennifer Married on 03/07/2009
    Leanne is fabulous. She did my wedding, i had six of my bridesmaids hair plus my mother. Everyone looked great. I am now living in pittsburgh and still fly down to Dallas so she can do my hair. I recommend all brides to chose her.
    Michelle Married on 06/09/2007
    I've been going to Leanne for about 10 years (when I first moved up here to go to college). She's been highlighting my hair since then. Of course, I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my hair on the most important day of my life. She traveled to my house and had my entire wedding party (and the mother of the bride) done in plenty of time. I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends!
    Katy Married on 09/22/2007
    LeAnne at Hair Inspirations did an exceptional job and was a large part of making my dream wedding come true. She was the first one to the wedding location (i figured that I would be the first there!), but she was already there when I arrived, setting up a station to do work. She was careful not to do my hair until last so that it would look fresh, so she began on my bridesmaids. She was willing and accomadating with even my most difficult bridesmaid to please.

I would recommend her for any future weddings or formal events.

Katy

Hair Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Katy! It was such a special day, and I was and am so glad to have been a part of it. Thank you for your review.

leanne