Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

64 | Nesconset, NY

64 Reviews for Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

B · Married on 04/22/2016

I highly recommend using Bridget! She is so wonderful to work with; she is accommodating, personable, and her work is stunning! My up-do along with my bridesmaid's hair was perfect and stayed through the entire day (even with taking pictures on a beach on a windy day).

Sent on 10/04/2016

Erica · Married on 06/07/2015

Bridget is not only the sweetest, loveliest, most accommodating hair guru in the business, but she is damn good at what she does! During my wedding planning, I was super obsessed with having the perfect up-do and Bridget gave me just that. The perfect up-do. She even accommodated my many requests for hair trials! She never complained - she always had a smile on her face and always made me feel comfortable! Bridget can LITERALLY DO ANYTHING with hair - she's AMAZING. She arrived early on my wedding day to make sure she was all set-up and ready to rock not just me (the bride), but all of my bridesmaids. She gave every girl the exact up-do, half up-do, blowout, you name it - that they asked for. Her talent, paired with her beautiful soul make her the most perfect wedding hair expert you could find. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/21/2016
  • User5019300 · 2+ years ago

There aren't enough words to explain how professional Bridget is. Bridget is so talented. My wedding day was perfect because of her. I was married on a day were the weather was terrible. It did just about everything but have sun. It rained, hailed, snowed everything but nice and my hair stayed perfect. Having perfect hair on your wedding day is one of the top priorities, and let me tell you I don't have the best rainy weather hair. I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and she managed to make it work. I highly recommend Bridget. She really is an amazing, sweet and talented person. She also makes you feel really comfortable. I will continue to use bridget for my up coming events

Sent on 09/02/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2013

I can not say enough wonderful things about Bridget, she is extremely talented but also kind, sweet, funny and can truly put any bride at ease. She took the time to talk me through what I wanted, what would be best for the day/weather, etc. To give you a sense of how much she cares about her brides, she was not feeling well the day of my wedding but showed up (on time), did my hair and my bridesmaids and my mom smiling the whole time (and calming our nerves). We didn't know she was feeling sick until she mentioned something weeks later when following up on the big day. Amazing. I had bridesmaids who didn't want there hair done because they didn't trust it would come out well, after Bridget was done they couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Bridget to any bride!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Allison · Married on 07/19/2013

I first met and fell in love with Bridget at my sister's wedding a few years back. She made the bridal party look absolutely gorgeous!! I will never go to another hair dresser again, keratin treatments, fabulous haircuts and extensions..she literally does it all! Not only is she talented at what she does but she is a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend Bridget, once you start seeing her you will never go back!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Marisa · Married on 07/14/2012

Hair may only matter to a bride, but to a bride hair can make or break her wedding day. Bridget Buscemi is the ultimate wedding hair stylist. Not only is she flexible and talented but she is an absolute sweetheart! Bridget was so accommodating during my trial that I imagine if I wasn't happy with my style she would have done everything in her power to make it right. Fortunately my trial was exactly was I was imagining and looked even better on the big day. I would highly recommend Bridget to any and every bride.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Ellie · Married on 03/18/2007

Perfectly Amazing is the best way to describe Bridget. I used Bridget for my wedding years ago(won't admit how long lol) and havent stopped since. I book her for any and every event since. She is super reliable, prompt and professional. I love that she texts if you do!

Besides her talent, which is unbeatable, it's her personality that I find awesome as well! All of those characteristics sets her apart from anyone, including family stylists, shhhh. She is so genuine!! I've sent so many to her and they all fall in love with their hair and her!! They agree, that after one appt she has a way of making it feel like you've known her forever! My cousin said "....I told her things I've never told a soul ..she's like a beautician queen and therapist all rolled into one!"

Needless to say I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Lorraine · Married on 08/05/2018

Bridget was amazing. Professional, talented and friendly. My hair stay all day in 100 degrees and I got so many compliments. Would definitely use Bridget again. She made my day magical.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Lea · Married on 07/15/2017

Bridget was wonderful when it came to hair for my wedding! After my first trial, while I loved the updo she created, I felt I needed to go with a flowy half up/half down look instead. She was incredibly accommodating with fitting me in for another trial and really ensured I was happy with the look!
    The day of wedding was great. We were concerned we were running behind but she managed to get the entire party, incl mom and aunts of bride + bridal party ready on time. She even picked up lovely clips on her way to the hotel that she thought would compliment my hair really nicely; very nice touch! The look my sister requested didnt come out exactly how she wanted, but in the end she was so pleased with the gorgeous updo/bun style she had. Looked amazing, as did all of our hair! Super sweet, responsive and made us all feel gorgeous!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Bridget is the best. She did my extensions and I absolutely love them. She is top notch ands makes sure everything is perfect in every day. I can't recommend her enough. If you need hair for a night out or a wedding Bridget is the only choice.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2013

Love Bridget! She paid attention to detail and what I pictured and brought it to life. She was also super quick but also not sloppy with doing all the wedding party's hair (including mothers and bridesmaids).

Sent on 09/11/2016

Amy · Married on 10/30/2016

I went to Bridget for my wedding hair trial and she was absolutely amazing! I brought my Maid of Honor and one of my Bridesmaids with me and they both said that she made them feel so comfortable. It feels like you're hanging out with a friend when you're with Bridget. I brought pictures with me to help with inspiration and Bridget was able to use those pictures to create exactly what I was looking for! I'm so excited for my wedding day and can rest easy knowing my hair and my bridesmaids hair will be in good hands!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

2.0

We rated a 4.0 due to amazing hair and lack of professionalism. There were additional costs added outside of our contract and without discussing it with us first. We had a schedule to keep to and was reassured everyone would be completed on time. She was 20 minutes late, and then took a 15 min break in between people which adds up when you have to be at the wedding venue to meet photographer. As far as how we looked, well that was absolutely fantastic. She was easy to talk to and very outgoing. There is no denying that she does fantastic work. Everyone was thrilled with their hair. She made me and my wife radiate. Due to unnecessary back and forth conversations about the additional costs for days after the wedding, we will not be repeat customers, although we were very happy the outcome for our special day.

Sent on 09/14/2017