Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 3
Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 4
Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 5

Ellie · Married on 03/18/2007

Perfectly Amazing is the best way to describe Bridget. I used Bridget for my wedding years ago(won't admit how long lol) and havent stopped since. I book her for any and every event since. She is super reliable, prompt and professional. I love that she texts if you do!

Besides her talent, which is unbeatable, it's her personality that I find awesome as well! All of those characteristics sets her apart from anyone, including family stylists, shhhh. She is so genuine!! I've sent so many to her and they all fall in love with their hair and her!! They agree, that after one appt she has a way of making it feel like you've known her forever! My cousin said "....I told her things I've never told a soul ..she's like a beautician queen and therapist all rolled into one!"

Needless to say I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Lorraine · Married on 08/05/2018

Bridget was amazing. Professional, talented and friendly. My hair stay all day in 100 degrees and I got so many compliments. Would definitely use Bridget again. She made my day magical.

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 6
    Sent on 08/23/2018

Lea · Married on 07/15/2017

Bridget was wonderful when it came to hair for my wedding! After my first trial, while I loved the updo she created, I felt I needed to go with a flowy half up/half down look instead. She was incredibly accommodating with fitting me in for another trial and really ensured I was happy with the look!
    The day of wedding was great. We were concerned we were running behind but she managed to get the entire party, incl mom and aunts of bride + bridal party ready on time. She even picked up lovely clips on her way to the hotel that she thought would compliment my hair really nicely; very nice touch! The look my sister requested didnt come out exactly how she wanted, but in the end she was so pleased with the gorgeous updo/bun style she had. Looked amazing, as did all of our hair! Super sweet, responsive and made us all feel gorgeous!

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 7
    Sent on 08/01/2018

jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Bridget is the best. She did my extensions and I absolutely love them. She is top notch ands makes sure everything is perfect in every day. I can't recommend her enough. If you need hair for a night out or a wedding Bridget is the only choice.

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 8
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 9
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2013

Love Bridget! She paid attention to detail and what I pictured and brought it to life. She was also super quick but also not sloppy with doing all the wedding party's hair (including mothers and bridesmaids).

Sent on 09/11/2016

Amy · Married on 10/30/2016

I went to Bridget for my wedding hair trial and she was absolutely amazing! I brought my Maid of Honor and one of my Bridesmaids with me and they both said that she made them feel so comfortable. It feels like you're hanging out with a friend when you're with Bridget. I brought pictures with me to help with inspiration and Bridget was able to use those pictures to create exactly what I was looking for! I'm so excited for my wedding day and can rest easy knowing my hair and my bridesmaids hair will be in good hands!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

2.0

We rated a 4.0 due to amazing hair and lack of professionalism. There were additional costs added outside of our contract and without discussing it with us first. We had a schedule to keep to and was reassured everyone would be completed on time. She was 20 minutes late, and then took a 15 min break in between people which adds up when you have to be at the wedding venue to meet photographer. As far as how we looked, well that was absolutely fantastic. She was easy to talk to and very outgoing. There is no denying that she does fantastic work. Everyone was thrilled with their hair. She made me and my wife radiate. Due to unnecessary back and forth conversations about the additional costs for days after the wedding, we will not be repeat customers, although we were very happy the outcome for our special day.

Sent on 09/14/2017