Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 3
Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 4
Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 5

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

One of the best things about Bridget is her outgoing personality. She has a knack for keeping you calm on a stressful day. I was also impressed by how efficiently she worked. As I had an AM wedding, I thought we might need a second stylist to get everyone done on time. However, Bridget was able to do mine and four others' hair and makeup in just a few hours without rushing us or neglecting anything! I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Diane · Married on 06/24/2017

Bridget is the best!! She has been making us fancy for the last five years!! Love her she's awesome!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2017

Bridget is an amazing hair stylist! I have had the pleasure of being styled by Bridget as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and most recently for my daughter's Communion. She styled my two girls and me. She was so great with my girls (ages 4 & 7) and made them look and feel so special. Aside from being a great stylist she is responsive and has a great personality and makes the special day that much more fun! I would have Bridget be part of any special occasion. She is outstanding!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Alex · Married on 05/06/2017

I recently had my hair trial with Bridget and she was so great! She knew exactly what I wanted and it came out beautifully, plus she is so sweet! I can't wait to work with her again on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Michele · Married on 04/30/2017

Bridget was absolutely awesome! She did a great job on the hair of me, my sister and my daughter. She made my sister, a very nervous bride, feel so relaxed. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Christine · Married on 01/15/2017

So happy with my hair trial with Bridget. She was super responsive, reasonably priced, on time and listened to what I was looking for. Can't wait to see her on the big day.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Christine · Married on 01/15/2017

I’m soso happy I used Bridget for my hair on the big day. She’s such a hair rockstar. She was on time and ready to go, listened to what I was looking for, gave me the style I was hoping for, and made me laugh :) My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about her either. She did an awesome job and truly seemed excited to be there!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Lillian · Married on 12/02/2016

Bridget was AMAZING! She is highly qualified and knowledable! She's super sweet and very personable! My hair came out perfect! Exactly what I asked for. She listened to all my ideas, and gave me exactly what I wanted! Bridget is a true professional! I would recommend her any day! Truly amazing beautician!!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2016

Bridget was awesome. Aside from the fact that she was prompt, attentive, sweet and friendly, my hair and make-up (she did both!) looked fantastic. I was so nervous that my hair wouldn't hold curls or that my make-up wouldn't look just right. Bridget not only made me feel at ease with her personality, but more importantly with her talent. My hair looked great, my make-up looked great and I have the pictures to prove it. I can't recommend Bridget enough.

Bettina · Married on 11/11/2016

Bridget did an amazing job the day of my wedding, during my trial, and also for my bridal shower. She always responded to my text messages within 24 hours, at the absolute most, and was always open to any ideas that I had. She was accommodating to my needs, since I was an out of town bride, and she was always very calming and helpful when it came to emotional support. She exceeded my expectations the day of the wedding. We had a total of 10 people to do the day of my wedding and she timed everything exactly how it needed to be/should have been done. Everyone was VERY happy with their hair, and it lasted the entire day (18 hours-no exaggeration). Bridget also did my blow-out for my bridal shower and that was amazing as well. I was recommended to Bridget by a friend who had her hair done by Bridget for all of her friend's weddings, and I truly must say the review are 100% accurate. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridget for hair for any occasion, especially weddings. She is professional, caring, personable, and best of all full of energy!! She kept up with my crazy bunch of ladies, and I know anyone that uses her would be THRILLED with the outcome of their hair and experience.

Barbara · Married on 10/15/2016

Bridget is a true professional. There were 12 girls in my daughters bridal party and they all wanted different styles. Bridget accommodated all of them and they all looked stunning! She works quickly and efficiently, and her upbeat personality helped make this day so special for everyone.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2016

I was traveling from Boston for my son's Wedding in New York. Bridget was very accommodating. She needed to travel over an hour. Bridget styled 7 ladies including 4 teens. All of whom were quite pleased with the results.
    As Mother of the Groom I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/18/2016

J · Married on 10/01/2016

Bridgette Buscemi made my hair beautiful on my wedding day ! From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I knew she would be great! ! She is extremely nice and caring and a true professional! She is accommodating and listens to exactly what you want during trials! She is willing to spend as much time as you need to get your hair exactly how you want it!! On the day of my wedding she came smiling with excitement!!! Her great personality and caring nature eased my nerves! She truly is genuine! I had a great time with her! I had a vision and Bridgette was able to capture it!! Definitely meet her.. Definitely try her! If not you are missing out on a true professional and great person!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kimberly · Married on 08/21/2016

I can't say enough about Bridget! After having a hair trial for my wedding that I absolutely hated, Bridget was recommended to me by my make-up artist. From the first conversation, she was sweet, kind, and accommodating! Bridget even did my trial the morning of my bridal shower so I had a beautiful do twice! The day of the wedding, Bridget was on time and accommodated all of my bridesmaids, creating beautiful and individualized styles based on what they wanted. Although I changed my mind numerous times about my style, Bridget always remained positive and professional! Everyone loved their hair and looked gorgeous! I would give Bridget more than 5 stars if possible! She completed my perfect day and I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Linda · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot thank Bridget enough!!! She was so friendly and professional and her work was impeccable!! Not only did she come all the way out to Bayville (at 6 am) to do our hair but she came to where the reception was just to fix my veil and drop off hairspray!!
    We all looked amazing! My whole bridal party couldnt stop talking about how beautiful their hair looked!!! We would ALL highly recommend her!! She is awesome!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Janine · Married on 07/02/2016

I had my trial with Bridget .. I can't say enough about this girl as a person and as a professional.. she is articulate amazing , sweet and just a kind wonderful person who took the time to calm me and listen to my wants and needs .she did two different versions of the style I wanted and they were both stunningly gorgeous. She is simply amazing !!!
    I can't say enough about her and how I felt when she was doing my hair . I just love her !
    I so estatic I chose Bridget to do my trial and more importantly my hair for my very special day .

Sent on 09/27/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2016

Absolutely amazing. So sweet, so willing to work with you! She does a beautiful job and takes pride in her work. Will recommend to future brides

Sent on 08/17/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/30/2016

Words can’t express how wonderful Bridget was. She was super sweet and friendly. I have thin hair so I wanted something other then basic curls she went above and beyond to give me the cutest updo ever. It lasted through wind and rain! Let me tell you I was so sad to take it down the next day! I can’t wait to get married just to have Bridget do my hair! Highly recommend!!!!

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 6
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 7
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 8
    Sent on 09/16/2018

B · Married on 04/22/2016

I highly recommend using Bridget! She is so wonderful to work with; she is accommodating, personable, and her work is stunning! My up-do along with my bridesmaid's hair was perfect and stayed through the entire day (even with taking pictures on a beach on a windy day).

Sent on 10/04/2016

Erica · Married on 06/07/2015

Bridget is not only the sweetest, loveliest, most accommodating hair guru in the business, but she is damn good at what she does! During my wedding planning, I was super obsessed with having the perfect up-do and Bridget gave me just that. The perfect up-do. She even accommodated my many requests for hair trials! She never complained - she always had a smile on her face and always made me feel comfortable! Bridget can LITERALLY DO ANYTHING with hair - she's AMAZING. She arrived early on my wedding day to make sure she was all set-up and ready to rock not just me (the bride), but all of my bridesmaids. She gave every girl the exact up-do, half up-do, blowout, you name it - that they asked for. Her talent, paired with her beautiful soul make her the most perfect wedding hair expert you could find. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/21/2016
  • User5019300 · 2+ years ago

There aren't enough words to explain how professional Bridget is. Bridget is so talented. My wedding day was perfect because of her. I was married on a day were the weather was terrible. It did just about everything but have sun. It rained, hailed, snowed everything but nice and my hair stayed perfect. Having perfect hair on your wedding day is one of the top priorities, and let me tell you I don't have the best rainy weather hair. I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and she managed to make it work. I highly recommend Bridget. She really is an amazing, sweet and talented person. She also makes you feel really comfortable. I will continue to use bridget for my up coming events

Sent on 09/02/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2013

I can not say enough wonderful things about Bridget, she is extremely talented but also kind, sweet, funny and can truly put any bride at ease. She took the time to talk me through what I wanted, what would be best for the day/weather, etc. To give you a sense of how much she cares about her brides, she was not feeling well the day of my wedding but showed up (on time), did my hair and my bridesmaids and my mom smiling the whole time (and calming our nerves). We didn't know she was feeling sick until she mentioned something weeks later when following up on the big day. Amazing. I had bridesmaids who didn't want there hair done because they didn't trust it would come out well, after Bridget was done they couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Bridget to any bride!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Allison · Married on 07/19/2013

I first met and fell in love with Bridget at my sister's wedding a few years back. She made the bridal party look absolutely gorgeous!! I will never go to another hair dresser again, keratin treatments, fabulous haircuts and extensions..she literally does it all! Not only is she talented at what she does but she is a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend Bridget, once you start seeing her you will never go back!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Marisa · Married on 07/14/2012

Hair may only matter to a bride, but to a bride hair can make or break her wedding day. Bridget Buscemi is the ultimate wedding hair stylist. Not only is she flexible and talented but she is an absolute sweetheart! Bridget was so accommodating during my trial that I imagine if I wasn't happy with my style she would have done everything in her power to make it right. Fortunately my trial was exactly was I was imagining and looked even better on the big day. I would highly recommend Bridget to any and every bride.