Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

64 | Nesconset, NY

64 Reviews for Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

Bridget was amazing! I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings and also went to her hair trail with Bridget, and she made the whole experience so fun and special. I highly recommend them if you want to be around people who make a big day feel calm with a lot of laughs! :) Thank you Bridget!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Alison · Married on 11/11/2017

Bridget was an absolute ray of sunshine. Not only did she make my mother, my two maids of honor, and two of my bridesmaids look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING the day of the wedding, but she kept an upbeat positive vibe the entire morning and never once made me feel anything but sheer confidence that I’d have the best day of my life. My bridesmaids texted me the next morning telling me how wonderful she was and how good their hair STILL looked a day later! I am so grateful to have had Bridget share my big day with me, my family and my friends. Leading up until the wedding she ALWAYS kept in touch, taking every ounce of worry in regard to the planning process out of my hands! I would %100 recommend Bridget for any bride to be, or ANY occasion that requires hair styling! Thank you so much Bridget for helping to make my day as special as it was!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Bridget has waited around for me since May to get my schedule flexible enough to FINALLY do our hair trial. She has communicated with me every step of the way and made all pricing / expectations known. She is such a sweetheart and really made me feel comfortable while doing my hair. She's awesome and I cannot wait to work with her on my big day this fall!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Michelle & John

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2017

My wedding was 11.3.17 and i could not have been any more happier with how my hair came out as well as my girls. I was in need of a hairstylist for the day of and i came across Bridget on here, love her style and especially how responsive she was. When i went for my hair trail, i have never felt so comfortable as i did with her. The day of my wedding she traveled to me and it was a blast, she us all comfortable and truly outdid herself. I will definitely keep Bridget in mind for any future events that i will have. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2017

Bridget is just amazing, her communication was perfect, which is so important in a vendor. I am maid of honor in a wedding next month and we went for the trial. The final product was absolutely stunning. So excited for her to do our hair for my best friends wedding. She is professional, and also very detailed. I feel like I have known her for years!! So happy and would highly recommend her!!

Just wanted to update how the wedding day went. Bridget did such an amazing job. I wish I knew her for my own wedding because it looked way better then when I was a bride. I really recommend her. She didn't leave until we were dressed and ready to go. She's awesome.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Barbara · Married on 10/21/2017

Bridget was wonderful, friendly and you can tell she is experienced. She gave me exactly what i wanted. She also gave my wife a great haircut!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

Bridget drove the hour to my hotel at 7am being fully prepared on my wedding day. She banged out the 9 heads of hair with ease, fun and probably magic. Bridget does AMAZING work and brings a fun, light element to the room. She was also great for my trial and she’s just a great person on top of being a great stylist. I was very happy with everyone’s hair including my own AND she’s a great value. She does book up fast for weddings, so call her NOW! Thank you Bridget!! Your the best!!tfl!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

One of the best things about Bridget is her outgoing personality. She has a knack for keeping you calm on a stressful day. I was also impressed by how efficiently she worked. As I had an AM wedding, I thought we might need a second stylist to get everyone done on time. However, Bridget was able to do mine and four others' hair and makeup in just a few hours without rushing us or neglecting anything! I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Diane · Married on 06/24/2017

Bridget is the best!! She has been making us fancy for the last five years!! Love her she's awesome!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2017

Bridget is an amazing hair stylist! I have had the pleasure of being styled by Bridget as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and most recently for my daughter's Communion. She styled my two girls and me. She was so great with my girls (ages 4 & 7) and made them look and feel so special. Aside from being a great stylist she is responsive and has a great personality and makes the special day that much more fun! I would have Bridget be part of any special occasion. She is outstanding!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Alex · Married on 05/06/2017

I recently had my hair trial with Bridget and she was so great! She knew exactly what I wanted and it came out beautifully, plus she is so sweet! I can't wait to work with her again on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Michele · Married on 04/30/2017

Bridget was absolutely awesome! She did a great job on the hair of me, my sister and my daughter. She made my sister, a very nervous bride, feel so relaxed. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Christine · Married on 01/15/2017

So happy with my hair trial with Bridget. She was super responsive, reasonably priced, on time and listened to what I was looking for. Can't wait to see her on the big day.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Christine · Married on 01/15/2017

I’m soso happy I used Bridget for my hair on the big day. She’s such a hair rockstar. She was on time and ready to go, listened to what I was looking for, gave me the style I was hoping for, and made me laugh :) My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about her either. She did an awesome job and truly seemed excited to be there!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Lillian · Married on 12/02/2016

Bridget was AMAZING! She is highly qualified and knowledable! She's super sweet and very personable! My hair came out perfect! Exactly what I asked for. She listened to all my ideas, and gave me exactly what I wanted! Bridget is a true professional! I would recommend her any day! Truly amazing beautician!!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2016

Bridget was awesome. Aside from the fact that she was prompt, attentive, sweet and friendly, my hair and make-up (she did both!) looked fantastic. I was so nervous that my hair wouldn't hold curls or that my make-up wouldn't look just right. Bridget not only made me feel at ease with her personality, but more importantly with her talent. My hair looked great, my make-up looked great and I have the pictures to prove it. I can't recommend Bridget enough.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Bettina · Married on 11/11/2016

Bridget did an amazing job the day of my wedding, during my trial, and also for my bridal shower. She always responded to my text messages within 24 hours, at the absolute most, and was always open to any ideas that I had. She was accommodating to my needs, since I was an out of town bride, and she was always very calming and helpful when it came to emotional support. She exceeded my expectations the day of the wedding. We had a total of 10 people to do the day of my wedding and she timed everything exactly how it needed to be/should have been done. Everyone was VERY happy with their hair, and it lasted the entire day (18 hours-no exaggeration). Bridget also did my blow-out for my bridal shower and that was amazing as well. I was recommended to Bridget by a friend who had her hair done by Bridget for all of her friend's weddings, and I truly must say the review are 100% accurate. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridget for hair for any occasion, especially weddings. She is professional, caring, personable, and best of all full of energy!! She kept up with my crazy bunch of ladies, and I know anyone that uses her would be THRILLED with the outcome of their hair and experience.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/15/2016

Bridget is a true professional. There were 12 girls in my daughters bridal party and they all wanted different styles. Bridget accommodated all of them and they all looked stunning! She works quickly and efficiently, and her upbeat personality helped make this day so special for everyone.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2016

I was traveling from Boston for my son's Wedding in New York. Bridget was very accommodating. She needed to travel over an hour. Bridget styled 7 ladies including 4 teens. All of whom were quite pleased with the results.
    As Mother of the Groom I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/18/2016

J · Married on 10/01/2016

Bridgette Buscemi made my hair beautiful on my wedding day ! From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I knew she would be great! ! She is extremely nice and caring and a true professional! She is accommodating and listens to exactly what you want during trials! She is willing to spend as much time as you need to get your hair exactly how you want it!! On the day of my wedding she came smiling with excitement!!! Her great personality and caring nature eased my nerves! She truly is genuine! I had a great time with her! I had a vision and Bridgette was able to capture it!! Definitely meet her.. Definitely try her! If not you are missing out on a true professional and great person!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kimberly · Married on 08/21/2016

I can't say enough about Bridget! After having a hair trial for my wedding that I absolutely hated, Bridget was recommended to me by my make-up artist. From the first conversation, she was sweet, kind, and accommodating! Bridget even did my trial the morning of my bridal shower so I had a beautiful do twice! The day of the wedding, Bridget was on time and accommodated all of my bridesmaids, creating beautiful and individualized styles based on what they wanted. Although I changed my mind numerous times about my style, Bridget always remained positive and professional! Everyone loved their hair and looked gorgeous! I would give Bridget more than 5 stars if possible! She completed my perfect day and I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Linda · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot thank Bridget enough!!! She was so friendly and professional and her work was impeccable!! Not only did she come all the way out to Bayville (at 6 am) to do our hair but she came to where the reception was just to fix my veil and drop off hairspray!!
    We all looked amazing! My whole bridal party couldnt stop talking about how beautiful their hair looked!!! We would ALL highly recommend her!! She is awesome!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Janine · Married on 07/02/2016

I had my trial with Bridget .. I can't say enough about this girl as a person and as a professional.. she is articulate amazing , sweet and just a kind wonderful person who took the time to calm me and listen to my wants and needs .she did two different versions of the style I wanted and they were both stunningly gorgeous. She is simply amazing !!!
    I can't say enough about her and how I felt when she was doing my hair . I just love her !
    I so estatic I chose Bridget to do my trial and more importantly my hair for my very special day .

Sent on 09/27/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2016

Absolutely amazing. So sweet, so willing to work with you! She does a beautiful job and takes pride in her work. Will recommend to future brides

Sent on 08/17/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/30/2016

Words can’t express how wonderful Bridget was. She was super sweet and friendly. I have thin hair so I wanted something other then basic curls she went above and beyond to give me the cutest updo ever. It lasted through wind and rain! Let me tell you I was so sad to take it down the next day! I can’t wait to get married just to have Bridget do my hair! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018