8 Reviews for Hair Flair Salon

Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
8 Hair Flair Salon Reviews

Great work on my hair and everyone's hair! We loved the finish product and that they were able to come to our hotel. All the prices were reasonable :)

Profile Picture Becky, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had two weddings...one local and one destination. Jessy was there for both making me feel beautiful and being my complete glamor squad! I wish I could have her with me every day! My hair and makeup for both weddings was absolutely perfect...I am so glad I will always be able to look back at my pictures and know I was looking my best thanks to Jessy!

Profile Picture Alanna, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I couldn't have been happier with my hair. Jessy ordered my extensions for me and they matched perfectly and looked so natural, she also some how made my curls last all night which never happens. All my bridesmaids were also very happy with their hair, complete success.

Profile Picture Krysia, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessy is AMAZING! I have been using her for my normal hair routine for about 2 1/2 years and I just had her do my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She did such a good job! She is very good with her time management and had us all ready to go with time to spare. Needless to say I love her and will continue to use her for my hair and recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessica did a beautiful job styling hair for my wedding. She was able to create something for each girls style using very basic instructions and made sure each girl was completely statisfied. I received countless compliments on my own hair and could not have imagined it in a more beautiful design. She also created and stuck to an accurate timeline for the wedding day, which was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Jessica!!

Linda Reinhardt

Profile Picture Linda , 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hair Flair provided me with A++ service. Jessy brought along an assistant so that she (Jessy) could focus on my hair while her assistant, Karen, worked on my bridesmaids so that we were all finished in a timely manner. Jessy worked just as hard on my hair trial as she did the wedding day to assure I received the look I wanted to achieve. If I wanted input she was happy to provide suggestions or the honest truth. I will recommend Hair Flair Salon to everyone for any occasion or regular hair care visit.

Profile Picture Annie, 7/3/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessica Malatt was my stylist as well as the stylist for my bridal party. She did an amazing job at time managing the day so we did not show up late to the venue. Additionally, she was willing to come to my home so myself and my wedding party could get ready in a comfortable environment. As for the updo itself: Jessica was professional during my trial with her and was more the flexible when I wanted to adjust the look of the style. She walked me through how she would ensure that my updo would not fall through the event and not frizz out due to humidity. It was clear that she is not only knowledgible but passionate as well.

Profile Picture krista, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Multi. Stylists

Jessy has been doing my hair for literally over a decade now! I have been stopped by complete strangers asking who does my highlights! It was a no brainer that she would do my hair for my wedding day. She not only came to the location I needed ( which was a good 45 minute drive for her) but she made the process stress free! Whether you are looking for a classic undo, beachy curls, trendy braids, extensions..etc Jessy is your girl for the job!! She is so passionate about her job and is constantly learning new techniques to improve her craft. Since my wedding in 2008 two of my cousins who have gotten married now have used Jessy as well and were very happy with her. I tell everyone I know about her!! Trust me you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/26/08, 1 Review