Hair Design By Renee Pendlay Reviews

28 | Jacksonville, FL

28 Reviews for Hair Design By Renee Pendlay

Angela · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Miracle worker! The best way I know how to describe the way I felt everytime i left an appointment with Renee.. I have big, frizzy & what i thought was unmanageable hair until I had my first appointment. I was always thrilled with the work I had done & eventually trusted everything she wanted to do & would just have her do her thing- everything she recommended was perfect! :)

Richard · Married on 06/06/2015

Words cannot begin to express how awesome Renee did!!! She was totally amazing with my bridesmaid and my hair and makeup! She make all of us look and feel beautiful. She did it in a timely manner and set to the timeframe that we needed her in. She was willing to drive almost an hour and even when the a/c wasn't working in the house properly she not once complained or let on that she was frustrated. I recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Karen · Married on 02/28/2015

Renee was my makeup artist and hair stylist on my wedding day, 2/28/2015. One of my friends had gotten married Nov 2014 and I was a bridesmaid so I had previous experience with Renee. When I was a bridesmaid, Renee listened to my request of light and natural makeup as I do not usually wear any. For the hair style request, I showed her a picture on Pinterest and she replicated it to the t! On my wedding day, Renee was great. She came with two assistants and they were both very good. I had ladies added onto the hair and makeup list and she accomodated them all! Everyone felt great and looked great. My hair and makeup looked amazing as well and she again replicated it from a Pinterest picture. Renee is very friendly and well worth the money.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

Hair Design by Renee Pendlay did our hair and makeup for my wedding. She did an amazing job! She is so fun to work with also! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day and even for your haircuts! Thanks Renee

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/27/2014

I am beyond thankful for having worked with Renee!!! She is without a doubt the most talented and kind-hearted person. My wedding was a destination wedding therefore I didn't meet Renee until the day of my wedding. When I asked her about a trial run she replied saying, "You don't need to do a trial run. I work with so many destination brides. Don't worry about a thing". I never once worried about a thing when it came to Renee. We started at 9 am that morning and finished at 5 pm. She did hair AND makeup for my mother, mother-in-law, 7 bridesmaids and myself. It wasn't an easy job that's for sure. She wasn't expecting 8 women with long hair. However, she and her assistant rocked it out!! I will definitely be calling Renee for any of my hair and make-up needs in the future. You are missing out if you have yet to work with her!!! Thank you, Renee <3

Sent on 08/09/2014

Stacy · Married on 03/15/2014

Renee did an amazing job for all my ladies on my wedding day! She brought Theresa along with her to assist since I had 5 bridesmaids and 1 flower girl along with my bridal hair / makeup to be done. They were both incredibly caring and sweet!

I received an over abundance of compliments all throughout the day and I couldn't have been happier with the way that the pictures turned out from start to finish! We didn't get a chance to meet with Renee prior to our big day since we live in Phoenix, but her professionalism throughout the entire process let us know that we had picked a great stylist.

She was accommodating to meet us on-site, worked with us for payments throughout the planning process, and even brought goodie bags for me and my ladies so we could stay "fresh" all day long!

Whether you are planning a night out on the town, a distance (or not so distant) wedding, or just need to have your hair and makeup done because you want to - I highly recommend Renee and Theresa both! I've attached pictures since those always speak louder than words, right?!

She kept this bride from a melt down while making me AND my ladies look flawless for the whole day despite the Florida sun / humidity!

Sent on 03/19/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/30/2013

Renee is wonderful! She was able to create the exact look that I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids (all 6 of them) and my mom. She was so fun to be around, and is able to create the hairstyles we all wanted.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Nikolett Molnar · Married on 11/09/2013

Renee was amazing!!! I will never forget the first time I have spoken with her on the phone, I knew right away she would be great. When I met her for my hair trial I had some ideas for what I though I wanted and she immediately jumped in and said she can do so much better with my hair. I told her I trust her and do whatever she feels would fit with my hair style and dress/veil and WOW did she do an amazing job! She is such a great person and loved to have her around the morning of my wedding. She did a fabulous job with my and my maid of honors hair and make-up!! We've never felt so beautiful in our lives! Renee made us absolutely stunning and I felt like a princess on my wedding day! I could not have picked a better person for the job, Renee is fun and very professional and knows exactly what to do. Thank you so much again Renee!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Regan · Married on 07/27/2013

Renee was the absolute best! She has a great, bubbly personality, and made me (the bride) and my mom feel relaxed on the big day. The hairstyle was beautiful and it stayed in for hours. I love how I look in my pictures thanks to Renee!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Angela · Married on 05/18/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Renee! She is so wonderful and so talented, she did an amazing job! Not only did she coordinate and review everything with me but also coordinated timing with my make-up artist as well. She did hair for myself, two bridesmaids, and both mothers. We all looked stunning!! Not to mention, I have a LOT of hair to work with. She was always professional, so easy to talk to, just all around wonderful! You can stop searching now, Renee is the best!! Thank you for making me look so beautiful! :-)

Sent on 06/02/2013

Amber · Married on 03/16/2013

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing Renee is. She was originally scheduled for just our makeup, since there were 7 of us and it was an early morning wedding, but due to my originally booked hair dresser being completely incompetent, Renee stepped in and saved the day. She got up at 3am to head out to Orange Park to do my entire party's hair and makeup. My hair was better than I could have imagined and my makeup was beautiful. We looked absolutely gorgeous and Renee even talked my oldest stepdaughter into doing "girly" for the day. She loved it and I had compliments all day long. I couldn't have higher words of praise for Renee and would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you Renee :-)

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2013

Everyone needs a little bit of Renee on their wedding day! Renee and I did a consult before my wedding and she helped me pick my final look for the wedding by giving me things to think about which hadn't crossed my mind, which I thought was important. She's very honest and tells me what works and what doesn't, so there are no surprises. On my wedding day, she saw me walking around outside slightly frazzled and went straight in to get started on one of my bridesmaids so that I could defrazzle. Once she started the magic on my hair, she helped to keep me at ease and helped to calm my nerves. My makeup and hair looked awesome, and stayed put all night. Renee is also very professional and kept contact with me and returned all phone calls or text messages in an appropriate time frame!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Melanie · Married on 02/15/2013

Renee is an awesome hair and make up artist. She is very professional and makes you feel like you are her best friend. My bridesmaids and myself enjoyed her soo much and would recommend her to everyone. Our guests told us all night that our hair and make was amazing and loved her work. Thank you Renee for making our day special with your presence and great skills.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Julie · Married on 10/20/2012

Renee is one of my best friends and I am so happy she was able to do hair and makeup for my wedding. She did an awsome job on all my bridemaids, mothers, and me. I am very glad I choose her and wish she could do my hair all the time.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2012

Renee is an amazing hair designer, not hair stylist. She took a horrible color service done by another stylist and turned it into a masterpiece!!! Thank you Renee!!!!

Jen · Married on 08/04/2012

Renee did my wedding party! Me and 4 Brides Maids. I was really nervous, stressed, anxious, etc, but Renee worked awesome, very entertaining and kept me at ease. I felt like a Princess and my girls looked like a million bux! Thank you Renee!!! You were fabulous and I Definately recommend you!!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Sandy · event on 07/10/2012

Renee done a beautiful job on my hair! She explained all the steps of coloring and straightening as she went. She also offered suggestions on how to care for my hair properly.

Jack · Married on 04/21/2012

Renee did the styling for our engagement picture session & is doing it for our wedding as well. I give her 5 stars!!!

• User2597955 · event on 03/15/2012

Renee is a rocking stylist and a fabulous person!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Linda · Married on 10/09/2011

Rene was fantastic, we relied on her expertise in make up as well as hair design. I am so confident in her skills because she is my hairdresser as well. I would reccomend Rene to anyone who is wanting to look their best for a wedding or event ...or just everyday.. Yes she is that good!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Brianna · Married on 05/19/2011

Renee did a spectacular job on my hair and make-up for my wedding. She even did my mothers and my maid of honors hair and makeup as well. She was awesome. I would greatly recommend having her at your wedding. Renee is amazing!

Chary · Married on 03/25/2011

I had my first hair appoitment with Renee last week and I was so impressed by her professionalism, work ethics and quality of work that I referred her to my supervisor. That's NOT something I would normally do. Renee not only fixed the mess of colors I had going on in my hair, but she also gave me great advise and of what to expect on my next appointment. I must also add that compared to other places I've been to, she was the most reasonable and I walked away really happy... I have found my hair angel! Thank you a million Renee!

Sent on 12/16/2012

Nicole · Married on 02/01/2011

Renee Pendlay is the best hair stylist I have ever come across. She saved my dry, frizzy, severely damaged, curly rat's nest that my hair resembled and gave me healthy, silky, shiny, strong, straight hair. She also educated me with the knowledge I needed to be able to maintain the look and keep my hair healthy and durable. Renee's prices are always fair, especially considering her superior talents and skill level. Renee always maintains a professional demeanor along with a welcoming smile. She is so excellent with hair that I would fly to Tennessee from Florida just to get my hair done by her.

Sent on 08/16/2012

emily · event on 05/25/2009

She is amazing. I never looked better then the day Renee did my hair abs everything. She is so sweet and knows what she is doing. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.

Susan · Married on 07/19/2008

Renee is the ultimate hair designer. An absolute professional who lived up to her reputation. I recommend her services to everyone now. She is an amazing artist and one of the most genuine people I've ever met. Thank you for everything darling. I'll be calling you soon for the infamous Brazillian Blowout.

Sent on 08/19/2012