Hair Comes the Bride Reviews

197 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

197 Reviews for Hair Comes the Bride

Erica · Married on 06/04/2011

For an outdoor ceremony I really didn't want a veil and you guys were a life saver. Everything else I found looked so cheap. Even after I let people look at and touch the flower from Hair Comes the Bride they still asked me if it was real!! Thank you!

• Ozge

Ozge · Married on 06/04/2011

Everyone told me how much they loved the accessories on my hair.
    The quality is appearent at first sight, the color, the beads used etc, totally great.
    Better than shops selling bridal gowns, because they also buy from different countries and sell it with their own profit.
    I'm telling everyone, especially potential future brides about Hair Comes the Bride. It was worth for all the effort for buying something via internet and waiting forwardly for it to come in a good shape.

• Ramsey & Heather

Ramsey H. · Married on 06/03/2011

I had the best experience working with Genna! She went above and beyond hair and makeup to make sure my day went smoothly and achieved the look of my dreams. I was nervous because we did not have time for a trial, but Genna worked will with all my girls and achieved their desired looks. I can't thank her enough for making me feel special and amazing on my special day!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Christi · Married on 05/27/2011

Loved my hairpiece, it looked perfect with my dress.

• Clara

Clara · Married on 05/21/2011

My hair and make up turned out so good. I was really happy with everything they did for me and my wedding party, they really know what they are doing. Everyone’s make up and hair really fit them. Everyone had their own look and no one looked the same. i was able to relax and leave the job to them. Hair Comes the Bride made my day special and made everyone look so beautiful.

• Anne

Anne · Married on 05/14/2011

The hair pins were absolutely beautiful. They created a lot of sparkle and unlike other pins I looked at, these were of great quality and did not look cheap.
    I hesitated to spend that much money on a hair pin, especially when I did not know if I would definitely use them, but in essence it is jewelry and so that made me feel better about the price. The actual product was even prettier in person and the quality made the price well worth it.
    Absolutely gorgeous products and it was difficult for me to choose which one I wanted! They definitely provide a quality product.

Sandra · Married on 05/14/2011

At first I was reluctant to go with Hair Comes the Bride because of the cost. But I'm so glad I did. They went so above and beyond to make sure I had what I would be happy with. And Lavonne's work is amazing. I've never looked as good as I did on my wedding day, but I still looked like me. Of all the things you can spend money on for a wedding...my suggestion...get one less flower arrangement and hire Hair Comes the Bride. If you're in the NY area Lavonne is who you want.

• Karen

Karen · Married on 05/09/2011

Service was great. What I needed at a reasonable price.

• Cecy

Cecy · Married on 04/30/2011

Hair Comes the Bride was truly an amazing vendor to work with. They are all so professional and accountable for their work, that it puts the entire wedding party at ease. We have enough to worry about on the day of, but hair and make up was taken care of and so worth the investment. My personal hair and make up has never looked better and Laura made everyone of my concerns/dreams possible that day. She brought out angles of my face I didn't even know I had. I truly felt like a movie star!! She was wonderful and such a professional. I would refer ANYONE to Hair Comes the Bride and especially LAURA. She is that good!

Betty · Married on 04/23/2011

Hair comes the bride was awesome! My stylist was professional, on time, and knew exactly what i wanted!! and my hair and make up was perfect!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 04/19/2011

I had the best experience working with Hair Comes the Bride! Lavonne was a Godsend! She went above and beyond hair and makeup to make sure my day went smoothly. I can't thank Lavonne and Hair Comes the Bride enough for making me feel special on my special day!

Sent on 05/20/2011

Robyn · Married on 04/02/2011

Loved the flower! It looked real but I did not have to deal with the problems with fresh flowers and I will be able to enjoy it again!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Salma · Married on 03/19/2011

Awesome service, awesome hair, and awesome makeup!! Great all around!!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Carrie · Married on 03/12/2011

It was so wonderful to spend the morning of my wedding relaxed and laughing with my family while Laura transformed me into a beautiful bride. I received so many compliments about how beautiful I looked - it was like a fairy tale. I'm so grateful to Hair Comes the Bride and their excellent stylists for making it all happen!

Sent on 04/07/2011
  • Cheri

Cheri · Married on 03/12/2011

I was impressed with what I received and have been telling Salons and Friends all about you. I was a hairstylist for 10yrs so ordering online is scary, Hair Comes the Bride ROCKS!

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2011

Online vendor -- ordered 2 rhinestone starfish barrettes for my destination beach wedding. Many items to choose from. My order arrived quickly and appeared exactly as described by the website. Received many compliments about them at the wedding. Would use again if needed. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Caroline · Married on 01/23/2011

Thank you so much Hair Comes the Bride for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! They were so easy to work with and to get a hold of! So many of my other vendors I had to call or email several times and it would take days for them to get back to me. Every time I contacted Hair Comes the Bride they either answered the phone or got right back to me. I had to make several changes to the number of people getting hair and makeup done and the location that we got ready at and it was never a problem with them! Everyones hair and makeup was so beautiful and natural. Even my mom who is incredibly picky LOVED her hair and makeup! I would highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful and who appreciates great customer service!

Sent on 02/26/2011

Debbie · Married on 11/05/2010

Sent on 04/07/2011

Becky · Married on 10/23/2010

I found Hair Comes the Bride after having a disastrous hair and make-up trial one month before my wedding. They saved my wedding day look. As I live in Florida, I could only have my trial with them the week of my wedding once I was in California. I made my appointments with Angela, who was very pleasant and easy to work with over the phone and they were able to send a hair/make-up artist to my location with short notice. We decided that since it was so last minute, it would be best to have my trial on the day of our rehearsal dinner/day before our wedding. Having perused their amazing work in their online portfolio, I was not nervous.

Laura was my appointed hair and make-up guru for both days and I was so happy with her work. She was very sweet and immediately put me at ease (except for the other horrible trial, I had never had my hair or make-up "done"). She listened to what I wanted and created the perfect combination of the pictures I had showed her.

She helped me perfect the look for the next day, listening when I wanted more of this, less of that.

Their work was definitely out of my price range, but it ended up being sooo worth it. I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone who wanted to look and feel their best on their wedding day!

Sent on 02/26/2011

Nichole · Married on 10/16/2010

I love these girls!!! Laurie and Seema are the ones who worked on me and my bridal party and they made us look hot! I wanted to more along the lines of a Playboy model oppose to a classic bride and they nailed it! Laurie made extensions for me so I had long, full and curly hair that has this beautiful textured style on the sides to compliment my headband with that glamorous sex kitten smokey eye makeup. My husband couldn’t get over how hot I looked! They are able to do all styles of hair and makeup. My mom was wearing a vintage style dress and she wanted her hair done like Rita Hayworth and they styled it to a T! What really sealed the deal for me was that on the day of (once everyone saw how great we all looked) those who only had makeup now wanted their hair done and vice versa so they allowed us to add on those services! They arrived on time and had us ready to go when we needed to leave. I also had Lauri do a spray tan trial during the summer which looked awesome, but I didn’t have time to do it again before the wedding. My bridal party and our moms looked so beautiful! I wish I could keep these girls in my pocket so that they could do my hair and makeup every day, they really made me feel sexy. ;)

Sent on 11/02/2010

Jenni · Married on 10/09/2010

Love the flower, it's beautiful and is a great addition to my wedding dress!!! So happy with my purchase.

Anne · Married on 10/02/2010

Laura was awesome. I received a lot of compliments on my hair and make-up on my wedding day. My make-up on my wedding day was so flawless. Thank you so much Laura Cavanaugh, you're awesome!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Clarizza · Married on 09/25/2010

I first experienced "Hair Comes the Bride" 5 years ago when I was a bridesmaid during my brother's wedding and 5 years later I hired them to do the hair & makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Sarah was our stylist and she and her colleague came on time and we were finished in time for our photos and video. I allowed my bridesmaid choose their own hair style and I was very pleased to see that each of them turned out great. Their make-up was just enough to enhance their natural look. It wasn't too thick but just enough to look good in person and in pictures. A new service they offered which helped me financially was depending on the package you choose, they offered a prepayment plan so that on the day of your wedding, you don't have to worry about payments. Overall, if someone was looking for a stylist for their special day, I would recommend this vendor and ask to request for Sarah. She not only listens to your expectations but also tries her best to fulfill it. She has a friendly personality and makes you feel beautiful on your special day.

Sent on 02/09/2011
  • Clarizza

Clarizza · Married on 09/25/2010

I first experienced Hair Comes the Bride 5 years ago during my Sister-in-Law's wedding and 5 years later on my wedding day, they haven't lost their touch. Meeting Sarah during my preview appointment was great. She has a very friendly personality and makes you feel good about yourself. I allowed my bridesmaids to choose their own hair style and I'm glad I did; Sarah and her team did a great job making my bridesmaids and I look great! They came as scheduled and their estimate on time was good.

• Rasha

Rasha · Married on 09/24/2010

I must say I was extremely skeptical at first ordering my head piece from a website given I only had a month till my wedding. I was nervous up until the day I received it in the mail. I was so excited when I received it. It was even prettier in person! I couldn't believe how beautiful it was... It was so pretty. I decided not to wear a veil so it didn't take away from my hair piece. Everyone loved it! It matched my dress perfectly! This testimony is for anyone who is skeptical, DON'T BE!!! YOU’RE IN GREAT HANDS.