Hair Comes the Bride Reviews

197 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

197 Reviews for Hair Comes the Bride

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2012

They looked great in my hair on the day but I found they were expensive. Over all it was my wedding day and I really didnt care what anyone else thought! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 05/30/2012

Alyssa · Married on 03/18/2012

I am giving this company a five star rating ONLY because of Laura. My sister (the bride) and I met Laura a few days before the wedding for the hair and make up preview. She was so personable and professional and knew exactly what she was doing and how to accomodate our needs. My sister looked beautiful on both that day and her wedding day. Laura is hands down one of the best people Ive ever worked with. However, on the day of the wedding a woman named Katerina came to assist Laura. She was absolutely horrible. She twisted and sprayed my cousins hair for literally two hours. She later had to be helped out by Laura. My hair was done three times and I was only happy with Laura's final product. I dont know how this woman can call herself a hair stylist. We were two hours late according to our itinerary because of hair and make up. My 12 year old cousin even hated her hair and said it looked like a rats nest. Once again, only giving five stars based on Laura. If this was based on Katerina, she wouldnt even be rated one star.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2012

A beautiful hair accessory that was even more impressive in real life than in the photos! Great quality.

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 01/06/2012

Ok, so I am thee pickiest of picky female out there when it comes to my hair and makeup. I searched for months and what brought me to HCTB was their online portfolio, the images are amazing. I booked them, and being from NJ, they booked me with Lavonne. OKAY GIRLS this stylist/artist can WORK IT!!!!!!! I have never felt so amazing and beautiful!!! From my hair to my makeup on my preview and my wedding day, the compliments would not stop..It was truly a dream come true! When I sent my husband a preview picture from my cell phone, he said he could not continue his day because he had never seen something so beautiful in his life and it literally took his breath away. Well, Lavonne you did it girl, you made my wedding day just perfect and more than I could have dreamed! Only problem is now I want this look everyday!!!!!! HCTB was amazing from the start, everything went smoothly, and I had no worries about my big day..just perfect. Thank you so so so much!!!! I will be ba ck for more beautifying for other events!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Sunni · Married on 12/31/2011

Hair Comes the Bride is fantastic! What a great service they provide! They come to YOU! It is so nice not to have to drive around on your wedding day for hair and make-up. Even for the preview hair and make-up, they come to your home and a couple of hours later, you look amazing! I had the pleasure of working with Laura and Katerina. They both are beautiful girls and know a LOT about both hair and make-up and what will look the best for every person. They made my mom look 20 years younger and my little flower girl, they embellished her hair with flowers too! My make up still looked great 6 hours later!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Natrisha · Married on 12/30/2011

My stylist was amazing, she played music for me to relax while she did her magic, she worked with the space that she had. I was very happy with the final out come. I had some family issues on that day and she was so sweet and supportive!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Narelle · Married on 11/12/2011

So happy with my hair piece, it matched beautifully with my dress. Thankyou!!! I could find nothing like it here in Australia and am very happy with the prompt delivery.

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2011

The look they gave me was spectacular. Super flexible and wonderful artists. I wish they could do my hair and make-up every day!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Mary · Married on 11/06/2011

I will be using Genna in the future for any special events and recommending her and this company to anyone getting married- you get what you pay for with this company- and that is not the case with many other companies who deal in weddings!! I cannot say enough good things about this company- amazing job, I had no idea I could look that beautiful- thank you

Sent on 11/23/2011

Natalie · Married on 10/28/2011

Laura did an amazing job and made my hair and makeup look more beautiful than I even imagined! I had so many compliments from everyone. Laura is very friendly and professional as well as an amazing artist. She took what I said I wanted and made me look so much better than I imagined. She is awesome! I loved working with Hair Comes the Bride. I felt confident that my wedding day would go very smooth because of working with you! nI have worked with other companies in the past and they did't compare in quality and professionalism.

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Hair Comes The Bride comes highly recommended! I will refer everyone & anyone to their company! They have amazing service and made my day perfect! Lavonne & staff were absolutly amazing. They MADE MY WEDDING DAY PERFECT, professional & on time! All 3 of my stylists were EARLY, which is extremly comforting on your wedding day! My Bridal party recieved nothing but compliments all day! My hair & makeup looked amazing & stayed perfect the entire day!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Lavonne & her assistants were absolutely amazing MADE MY WEDDING DAY PERFECT, professional & on time! All 3 of my stylists were EARLY, which is extremely comforting on your wedding day! My hair & makeup looked amazing & stayed perfect the entire day! Hair Comes The Bride comes highly recommended! I will refer everyone & anyone to your company! Thank you for your amazing service and making my day perfect!!

Lavonne will be my stylist for any all upcoming occasions I have! Request Lavonne!!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Christy · Married on 10/09/2011

The hair extensions look amazing in my updo and are so great that I still wear them for nights out.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Louise · Married on 10/08/2011

My Comb was exactly like the photo on the website and it arrived to Australia without a dent in the box so it was perfect :) My Hairdresser said she has never seen a comb look so great.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2011

Compared to Australian prices my hair piece was great value and very high quality.

Sent on 11/28/2011
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/06/2011

Genna was truly wonderful! I did not feel like a bride until she worked her magic on me!! She paid attention and listened to everything I requested from her. My hair and make-up was breath taking. Everyone commented on how gorgeous I looked! Thank you for setting the tone and making me day stress free and most importantly beautiful! I hope that I have the opportunity to see you again. Vow Renewal?? lol

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/30/2011

I am so glad I went with Hair comes the bride! My styalist was amazing, and I felt very comfortable and at ease on my "big day". I was so happy with how nice and wonderful everything turned out. :)

Sent on 10/19/2011

Julie · Married on 09/25/2011

It matched my dress perfectly! I loved it and got a lot of compliments on it.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Meredith · Married on 09/24/2011

The hair piece was PERFECT!! I received many compliments on it.. It was exactly the look I was going for simple and classic!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Susan · Married on 09/24/2011

The hair accessories were great!!!

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2011

I was very happy and we all looked amazing!! This was 100% percent worth it. I was worried that my make up would be to thick or appear caked after a few hours but my hair and make up looked great for the entire evening.

Sent on 10/03/2011
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 09/17/2011

Lavonne is great at what she does. And a personality to match. After my preview appointment I knew I had no worries. My hair and make-up both looked great for the entire day and night of my wedding. My make-up didn't melt off and my hair stayed in place.
    Guests commented on all of our hair and make-up. My bridesmaids all looked extra beautiful with Lavonne's help. We couldn't ask for anything better. Lavonne helped make my day that much more special so I am thankful to her and the services that Hair Comes the Bride provide.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Laura · Married on 09/15/2011

Keep doing what you are doing! My experience was excellent!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Emma · Married on 09/12/2011

I was really impressed by the service I received from Hair Comes The Bride, especially from Mallory who was most helpful and my head piece is just perfect, Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Leah · Married on 09/10/2011

Held up extremely well on the day of the wedding....loved it! A bit expensive, but well worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2011