Hair Comes the Bride Reviews

197 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

197 Reviews for Hair Comes the Bride

Mari · Married on 04/22/2017

Gina is absolutely the BEST at what she does! I have worked with her on numerous occasions and have referred some of my engaged girlfriends to her. There is honestly not another single human being I would entrust more with my wedding day hair and make up than Gina! I have had her do my make-up for a few photo shoots of mine, and I have been modeling for nearly 10 years now. I can say without a doubt that some of the work she has done on me I have not only felt my most beautiful, but continually use those particular shots from the shoots where she has been my stylist. I am currently using some of her photos from our collaborations together for my portfolio, and pageant photos. I cannot possibly say enough about how amazingly talented, creative, and professional Gina is, not to mention she is one of the sweetest more genuine people I have ever met. I can guarantee you that you will NOT be disappointed in her work. I have on many occasions been completely blown out of the water at how beautiful she made me. Book with her, and you will not have a regret in your mind at all! She is so amazing!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Louise · Married on 04/14/2017

I ordered my hairpiece and all was fine until Australia Post caused issues with the delivery.
    Even though Hair comes the Bride is in another country they were super helpful and replied to my emails in a very timely manner. With their help I managed to get my parcel a few days later. I can't thank you enough for taking the stress off my shoulders! I will definitely be telling every bride I know about you!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Pami · Married on 04/02/2017

One of my besties had this vision of how she wanted her special day to be. She had her shoes, her dress, her veil! All she was missing was her hair piece. I came across Hair Comes the Bride when searching for a piece for her. I tried Etsy and was unable to locate anything that was beautiful AND quality. When I found Hair Comes the Bride I sent her right over here to pick out her dream hair piece, for the special day. She had the most difficult time deciding between several pieces which speak volume to beautiful selection. She ended up getting Chantel in silver, and when the box arrived we both were in shock! Our mouths hitting the floor. The quality and craftsmanship of the hair piece is superb and worth every single penny. I am already buying some Kleenex for the wedding because when she walks down the aisle adorned in this beautiful piece, the tears won't stop coming.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Stacy · Married on 03/25/2017

My comb was absolutely perfect for my wedding day! It was the perfect size, beautifully crafted, and was shipped in no time. My only regret is that I did not buy them for bridesmaids. The next wedding I am in I'm definitely suggesting Hair Comes The Bride and I'll definitely be buying from here again!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Deandra · Married on 07/09/2016

Fantastic service. Quick to respond to email inquires and offered the cheapest freight as I am based in Melbourne. The product looks exactly as shown online. I love my hair piece and can not wait to wear it on my wedding day. Will be recommending this site to future brides :)

Sent on 04/25/2017

Michele · Married on 05/24/2014

This website vendor provides beautiful hair attire for weddings and other events. I had 3 of their "Shay" hairpins and they were gorgeous. It helped to make my whole ensemble come together. Would highly recommend their products for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Laura · Married on 07/21/2013

Hair Comes the Bride was amazing for my wedding services! I had hair and make up for myself, four bridesmaids, two mothers, and a flower girl. Laura and her assistant showed up and had us all looking gorgeous in four hours. I gave each girl freedom to do whatever kind of look she wanted and there isn't any style these ladies can't do! My flower girl is two years old and was very sassy that day, but they were very patient with her. They definitely had their work cut out for them but I have no complaints at all!

I was never the type of girl who dreamed about every detail of my wedding and it was the first time I had ever gotten professional make up done. I've heard horror stories from other people about other places so I was really apprehensive but Laura put me at ease right away! I got compliments all night about how great everyone looked. She made me feel like the gorgeous bride all girls want to feel like on their wedding day. The make up stayed all night and even looked great the next day (I fell asleep without washing my face because I was EXHAUSTED when it was all over)

Sent on 08/20/2013

Amy · Married on 06/08/2013

Very reliable and did all of my bridal party, myself, and our moms and flower girls. I had a preview appt. to know exactly what I wanted, and they were very easy to contact and very reliable.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2013

Hair Comes the Bride made me look flawless on my wedding day! They did a wonderful job on hair and makeup and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2013

Daniella and her team were amazing! They were on time, did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, and have such incredible value for the services they provide. They will even come to your house to do your trial for no additional fee. Great value for great service!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Daniela was amazing! She dealt with my crazy family with all their particular requests for their hair and makeup. Everyone looked beautiful and I would recommend booking them for your event.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Diane · Married on 01/26/2013

I bought my hair pieces for both my wedding and reception from them and they were both beautiful and high quality. The online ordering process was great, they have all their hair pieces in a video so I could see all angles of the pieces and when they arrived they didn't disappoint, it was quick shipping and they arrived packaged beautifully with a little note which made me feel like a very special bride.

I had a hair flower for my 12/21/12 beach wedding in Florida, it stayed in my hair despite it being a majorly windy day. It was the exact color they indicated and was high quality.

I had a jeweled headband for my 1/26/13 winter wedding reception in Michigan. It went with our "hat theme" and made me feel like a princess. It was also high quality and I didn't have to worry about it all night.

i would highly recommend purchasing your hair pieces from them as you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2012

I had such an amazing experience with HCtB. My stylist was professional, personable, and fun. She executed exactly what I asked for and I could not have been more pleased!!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Kerry · Married on 08/04/2012

My preview appointment was amazing so I knew that Hair Comes the Bride was the best fit for my for my wedding day. The stylists were so professional, friendly and did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup, all 10 of my bridesmaids, and my mother and mother in law. Their timing was perfect, too. I highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride, it is worth every penny to make your day unforgettable : )

Sent on 08/29/2012

Allison · Married on 07/20/2012

My stylist, Stephanie, was amazing! I was badly broken out and she made me feel beautiful.I received many compliments on my hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Alexis · Married on 06/30/2012

I bought a hair accessory from Hair Comes the Bride and was unsure about placing an order online since they do not take returns. I spoke with Mallory in their customer service and she answered all my questions, she gave me her personal opinion as well as what would look best with my wedding look! After receiving the item in the mail within a few days I loved the comb and could not have asked for anything better. On the down side, they are more expensive than other bridal accessory websites but not as much as a salon would charge.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Hair Comes The Bride was some of the best money I spent on the wedding! They made me look beautiful and feel confident, which just added to the joy of the big day.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2012

Let me just start off by saying THANK YOU! I am soooo glad I decided to go with Hair Comes the Bride and sooooo glad it was Genna that did my hair and makeup! She did an amazingly job! My hair and makeup didn't quite come out how I envisioned... it came out even better! She knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel soo beautiful. My only complaint is that I can't look like that every day! LOL...

Sent on 07/24/2012

Teresa · Married on 06/10/2012

Hair comes the bride is amazing. Starting with the suprise gift you receive in the mail after you book them. They made me feel very special.They gave me the hair style exactly how I wanted it. I looked flawless on my wedding day because of them.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2012

Hair Comes The Bride was amazing to work with. I love that if you do not like the preview, they refund your money. This is why I chose them because I had done a trial with a different company and absolutely hated it. Genna was AMAZING! She made me look exactly the way I wanted to look and exceeded all of my expectations. She was a pleasure to work with. I felt like a supermodel. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Rachelle · Married on 06/03/2012

hair piece was great for my wedding. Mallory was amazing in helping me choose the perfect piece! Loved it.

Juanita · Married on 05/19/2012

Gorgeous hair piece for my wedding and gorgeous pearl jewellery for my bridesmaid.

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Married MyTrue Love©

Michele · Married on 05/12/2012

Hello future brides. If you are wanting to look and feel BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING on your wedding day then I HIGHLY suggest you book with Hair Comes The Bride. They are absolutely WONDERFUL and so easy to work with. Laura was my stylist and she's amazing. She made me look and feel so beautiful!! Thank you Hair Comes The Bride for making my wedding day like a fairytale.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Beata · Married on 05/12/2012

The customer service was exceptionally good and friendly.

Mallory is really great. She was answering my questions quickly and fully.

Mani · Married on 05/05/2012

Better than I expected. Usually things on the internet look prettier than in real life, but this was not the case. It was perfect for my wedding.