Hair By Savanna Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Jessica S. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved having Savanna as our stylist!

Savanna was amazing! From the start, her communication was excellent. She was incredibly supportive of creating exactly the kind of day and experience I was looking for. She was thoughtful and kind and great with the kids. I highly recommend trusting Savanna with your styling needs!
  • Nel
    Nel D. Married on 09/30/2022

The best!

Savanna is a hair goddess! I didn’t know anyone in the area and not only did she become my favorite stylist we also became friends. You will love her talent and spunk! Miss you girl!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gina Married on 09/15/2022

Passionate and caring!

Savanna is amazing!! I love her work and she truly cares about her clients.
    Ally J. Married on 09/08/2022

Excellent service!

Savanna is reliable and always gives 100%. She assures customer satisfaction by paying attention to detail and exhibiting patience in all that she does. I was thoroughly impressed and received numerous compliments. I would recommend Savanna to anyone!!
    Nicole M. Married on 09/03/2022

Clean, bubbly, professional

Savannah is the best! I always get my hair done by her! She knows exactly what I want when it comes to color and style. I even had an unexpected updo needed and she found time to fit me in and made my hair look amazing! :) I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my hair.
    Traci S. Married on 09/02/2022

Professional and excellent service

Savanna has styled my hair for a number of special occasions. She is always professional, prompt, and styles my hair exactly the way I want I always get compliments on how great my hair looks!! Thanks Savanna
    Danielle K. Married on 09/01/2022

Amazing hair stylist!

Savanna is amazing I always come out of her hair salon feeling incredible! I would highly recommend her!
    Pamela M. Married on 09/01/2022

She does a great job!

Savanna has been doing my hair for about a year. She is all about getting everything right. She listens to my needs, shares her expertise and does a great job. Additionally, she is always pleasant, and, as a bonus we have some great conversations while she works.
  • Tina
    Tina K. Married on 07/23/2022

Highly satisfied!

I’ve been a regular customer of “Hair by Savanna Hastings” for years and have always been so happy with her work. Savanna is professional, friendly and very talented with color, and all different hair styles. She’s up to date with the latest trends and is also not afraid to try new things. I highly recommend her!
    Kim Married on 06/18/2022

My daughter’s dream wedding

Savanna styled my daughter and her bridesmaid’s hair this summer.. Savanna’s attention to detail is excellent, and the hair she created with her artistry was striking! Everyone complimented the bridal party on their hair. She made my daughter’s day that much more special than it already was. I highly recommend her services!
    Summer H. Married on 06/11/2022

Best wedding hair ever!

I used Savanna for my wedding and she did such an amazing job on myself and all my bridesmaids. She was professional and her number one goal was for everyone to feel absolutely beautiful, and she ACHIEVED that goal. Highly highly recommend for any hair service she will not disappoint!
  • Dawn
    Dawn L. Married on 05/25/2022

Perfect day

Savanna traveled an hour to do my son and daughter in laws hair for their wedding. She came directly to our house. She is very professional and has an upbeat personality! She delivered flawless styles while remaining on time! She styled 7 people in under 5 hours. We were on time for the photographer. I will recommend her to any bride getting married within my area! Book her you won't regret it.
    Cassidy C. Married on 04/21/2022

Savanna is amazing!!!

During my teenage years of experimenting with dyeing my own hair and inevitably damaging it, Savanna had always been up for any challenge I brought her way, and never once failed me. She has always turned my mess of hair into something beautiful in no time and fixed years of damage. If you want your services to be done with the most care imaginable, Savanna’s your girl!! Couldn’t recommend her enough.
    Ashley D. Married on 04/15/2022

wedding guest

I’ve been going to Savanna for over eight years have my hair done; she always does an amazing job. She has an awesome personality and will make you feel very comfortable with your decisions. She also gives great input on types of hair styles and colors that will suit you.
    Christy B. Married on 09/03/2021

Attention to detail

Savanna has the experience and the attention to detail that brides are looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
    Courtney B. Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect hair for the perfect day!

I’ve known savanna for many years and she’s the only one I trust with my hair! So it only made sense I booked her for my wedding day. She did an amazing job getting my hair and my bridesmaids hair prepped for the big day! The day off she arrived on time and excited 😊 i don’t have a lot of hair but she really helped my vision come to life with beautiful curls and braids that stayed all night!! All my bridesmaids were very happy as well. She can do all the styles people request and she does a great job. So thankful for her!!!
    Deanna J. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hair by Savanna- wonderful!

Savanna is great! She is energetic, friendly and helps you determine a color and style that is right for you. This year, I was losing hair due to an illness and she quickly sent me two ideas that really helped! She enjoys helping ladies feel special for any occasion such as weddings, dances, prom or other occasions.
  • Deborah
    Deborah Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing experience

This vendor is reliable and amazing!
  • Eric
    Eric H. Married on 06/10/2021

Amazing and on time.

Savanna was open about her cost and was early to our appointment. She was an amazing artist and made our day the best.
  • Kathy
    Kathy H. Married on 06/10/2021

Kathy hastings

Savanna does an excellent job with wedding hair. Hi highly recommend! She's very professional and punctual.
    Jane S. Married on 03/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect choice for your wedding

Savanna has been doing my hair for years now. I trust her. She is very caring and professional. She is always helpful in helping me find the perfect style for me. She is not only my stylist but has become a good friend. She always makes me feel beautiful.
    Anna H. Married on 03/15/2021

Savannah is the best!

Thank you so much for the amazing work you do! Every time I sit in your chair I feel like a princess. You always listen to exactly how I want my cut and color and never disappoint.
    I have been to many hair stylists in the past that do a good job but none of them have the passion or patience like you do. I appreciate that you are always willing to work with my schedule to see me and you always take the time to answer all my hair questions.
    You truly care about your clients and that's what I love most!

Thank you for making me feel beautiful after every session!
    Sara S. Married on 03/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Friendly and Easy to Work With!

Savanna is friendly, personable, and listens to what you want! Would recommend her to anyone!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 11/19/2022
    1 out of 5 rating

No communication

My wedding is November 19, 2022. I'm so excited. I had many questions for Savanna. I sent her the required deposit of $100. Then, sent her a text on October 3. The next day I had remembered something else I wanted to ask her, and since she hadn't replied to the day before's message yet, I went ahead and sent my message. Nothing from her. So, as not to seem like I was harassing her, I gave her time. I know she is busy. On October 31, I had still not heard from her, and I was starting to worry that she may have forgotten about me. I sent her another message. Now, later she told me she tried to text and call me. Which, she may have. However, I had switched to my fiances phone plan, and forgot to change my number on weddingwire. I just would have thought, that she would have come back to weddingwire, where we had originally spoke, to contact me, when she could not reach me by phone. I mean, I gave her the deposit and then she would not reply to my messages. Not only that but She DOES NOT DO MAKEUP but "will help with lashes and such." I was not told that until November. I, unfortunately, had to cut ties with her, 19 days before my wedding and lose my deposit, because she made the choice to not communicate.

Hair By Savanna's reply:

Hi Cassandra,
    I had your wedding penciled on my schedule for months. I tried calling the number multiple times. The prompt told me the phone number was out of service. I understand you did attempt to reach out on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I understand you were upset by Monday because I did not respond fast enough. I run a bridal business, I travel for Pureology and I see my clients behind the chair. I am also a single momma! I try my hardest to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. Wedding Wire messaging works best for me because I check my site everyday. When I'm away, I get email notification of the messages clients message me. I am sorry I didn't hit your standards. I really do try my very hardest.

As for the makeup, We had your hair scheduled only. I did not feel comfortable doing makeup at the time. I did not have makeup advertised on my site. I will never advertise a service if I do not feel 100%. By you leaving this review, I actually began to practice my makeup application. I now offer airbrush make up to my bridal clients. Sometimes it takes the one bad review to push you towards learning new techniques. Thank you for pushing me to grow my skills and my business! To all the brides who may be reading this review. I now offer beautiful makeup services!
    Thank you Cassandra!