Hair By Monica Nicole Reviews

Hair By Monica Nicole 1
Hair By Monica Nicole 2
Hair By Monica Nicole 3

Amelia · Married on 12/29/2018

The best hairstylist you’ve ever dreamed of

Monica is absolutely and truly talented at what she does. She makes your dreams come to reality. I’ve had nothing but the best experience with her always, she’s extremely professional and honest. Which i love. She will set your hair up from 5am to 4 in the morning. Always timely and is the best communicator. I truly enjoyed working with Monica for my big day because she has a calming presence, the type you know you can trust her with your life aka hair on your WEDDING day. she will not let you down. if you don’t get your hair & bridesmaids hair done by her, you are seriously missing out. xoxo

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Marks · Married on 09/15/2018

The best! Always love my results.

Monica is wonderful! My hair always comes out looking and feeling amazing. She has cut, colored, styled, and of course she did my wedding updo (which was fabulous). I am always satisfied with her services! Highly recommend! 💛

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Anabelle

Anabelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough of how beautiful Monica made me feel on my big day. I told her and Idea of what I wanted, and let her decide the rest. The end result was better than I ever dreamed! She made sure that the style was comfortable for me with my veil, and made sure it lasted all day. I could not have picked anyone better to trust for such a special day.

Hair By Monica Nicole 4
    Hair By Monica Nicole 5
    Hair By Monica Nicole 6
  • Elisha

Elisha Guerra · Married on 10/03/2015

Amazing makeup artist and Hair dresser!

Monica does amazing work!! One thing I love about her is that I just walk in and tell her ok, whatever you think works for me! And I just let her go to town and I am never disappointed! I would recommend her to anyone!

Christina Cornish · Married on 04/04/2015

Monica is THE BEST for your special day!

I had Monica do my hair on my special day and I can honestly say she is extremely talented. She is very knowledgeable about hair and products, and the best part is- her prices are affordable! If you looking for someone you can trust on the most important day of your life, Monica is the best!