Hair by Mags Reviews

4 Reviews for Hair by Mags

• Paulina

Paulina · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing service

Thank you, Maggie, for making me look so beautiful on my special day. You did an outstanding job. Everyone loved my look! You were able to capture what I wanted and even better. Keep the good work! Do not look any longer, you will be very pleased if you decide to hire Maggie.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karri · Married on 04/08/2017

Maggie showed up a bit early to set up and make sure thing were rolling right on schedule!!! My party was small but she took the job seriously :-) everyone's hair and makeup were beautiful and lasted all night ;-) Maggies prices are what brought me to her but, her work makes me recommend her to everyone I know !!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Rosanna · Married on 03/17/2017

This day will be with me for the rest of my life. Thank you for making it so memorable! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Memory · Married on 05/18/2016

Amazing. Funny. Talented. This woman right here knows hair and is great company! Loved every style and design shes done for me. Will continue to go to her and I encourage anyone reading this to do so also. You will not regret it. Every session is like cocktail hour minus the cocktails.

Sent on 10/05/2017