Hair by Gina Reviews

Hair by Gina 6
Hair by Gina 7

Paula · Getting married on 04/26/2020

Amazing!!!

Gina did an amazing job. She made me feel and look awesome on my special day. She was professional, on time and understood the exact look I wanted and executed it perfectly! She managed to do my hair and makeup and well as my mother and 3 sisters in no time! I highly recommend using Gina for your special day!!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Hair by Gina 11
    Hair by Gina 12
    Hair by Gina 13
    Hair by Gina 14
    Hair by Gina 15

Caitrin · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome hair and makeup!

Working with Gina (and Nicole as her assistant) was a breeze. She was very responsive and up to the challenge of styling myself, 4 bridemaids, and two mothers. From the trial at her salon, to going to to the salon for the perfect hair cut pre wedding, to the day of the wedding, everything could not have gone smoother. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and she made my dream come true with my updo and makeup for my Dec 1 wedding. Highly recommend 10/10!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sicily Uttley · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing place!

Such a beautiful salon to go to! Every single person that works there is professional, kind, and listened to everything I wanted and my bridesmaids! They made my vision come to life and made me feel like the most beautiful bride! Will be going there again for sure!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Hair by Gina 16
    Hair by Gina 17
    Hair by Gina 18

Julie Trautwein · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Gina was amazing to work with! I showed her a few pictures at my trial and she immediately picked up what I was going for. She was also so nice about tweaking little things until it was perfect. I also felt like she really listened to me about my makeup - I don't wear a lot day to day and my wedding day makeup felt so light and natural but still looked amazing! And I loved the lip color she picked out, it's now my go to :) Her assistant, Nicole, was great, too. They were able to accommodate 7 bridesmaids and 2 moms, and they were both so patient and understanding about fixing anything anyone wasn't 100% happy with. Plus, they were fun to be around! I would definitely recommend using Gina for your big day!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, efficient, and friendly

Gina and her team did an excellent job on all the girls' hair and makeup for our wedding this fall - very professional, friendly, and made us look amazing but natural in such a short time period. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Hair by Gina 19

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Gina and her team we're absolutely amazing----from our first trial run through the day of. I decided last minute to wear my hair down (despite the trial being an updo), and she made it absolutely stunning. Her team is prepared, friendly, and able handle the timing of wedding day prep- without stressing out the bridal party. My bridesmaids were also really happy with the results of hair/ makeup. Overall, great experience. Gina's pricing is extremely reasonable, and she goes out of her way to make sure everyone's needs are met. HIGHLY recommend- couldn't have asked for a better wedding day look. :)

Sent on 10/02/2018

Michaela Stickley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful updos!

Gina was the absolute best! She was prepared, so talented, and took a look at the photos my bridesmaids brought and brought them to life so easily. She was great about adapting the style to fit the person's hair length or texture, and everyone's hair looked even better than the photos. She was funny and fun to be around, and made everyone feel so confident! Gina has become my regular hairdresser as well because when you find someone who just gets it like she does, you want to go to them for everything

Sent on 10/22/2018

Court · Married on 09/15/2018

Gina styled 6 of my bridesmaids and myself. Showed up on time, ready to go. Some girls requested elaborate up dos and they looked wonderful!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Julia · Married on 08/25/2018

Gina was wonderful. She was always available to answer any questions, and is truly skilled at what she does. I decided not to get a trial run of my hair prior to the wedding, and on the day of, Gina took my vision and styled my hair better than I could have imagined. And it stayed in place the whole night. I’d highly recommend Gina and her team!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Christina · Married on 08/11/2018

Gina was fantastic! She made me feel comfortable during the hair and makeup trial. She was happy to make suggestions and play around with the look until it was something that I was totally happy with. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and kept everything moving. We ended up finishing a little before schedule. It was humid out, so they stayed to retouch everyone's hair and makeup before the ceremony. We had a quick bite to eat and she touched up everyone's lipstick after. She is really nice to talk to and made everyone feel comfortable. She did hair and makeup for 7 people and everyone looked amazing. I would hire Gina again in a heartbeat. Thank you for making me feel like a princess on my big day!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Blerina · Married on 08/05/2018

I recently used Gina for hair and makeup for my wedding on 8/5/18 and I cannot say enough great things about her. She showed up early at the hotel when we were getting ready, and kept us all on schedule. She accommodated all the hair style that my wedding party requested and everyone looked stunning. Our hair and makeup held up perfectly throughout the day, till the end of the reception. Gina is an amazing stylist and colorist. She was always very responsive throughout the all process by emails and texts, and very accommodating and flexible when it came to schedule all my coloring and trial appointments. She was very friendly, and such a pleasure to work with. I couldn't be happier and I am so glad that I hired Gina for my wedding. Thank you Gina!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/28/2018

Becomingthequeens

I truly cannot say enough great things about Gina and her team. I booked Gina a year before my wedding and when I told her that there would be 11 girls who needed their hair done, she did not hesitate to find two additional hair stylists.

Gina and her team showed up on my wedding day on time, prepared and extremely flexible. ALL of my bridesmaids and both mother of the bride and mother of the groom loved their hair.

Gina and her team come HIGHLY recommended!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Hair by Gina 20
    Hair by Gina 21
    Hair by Gina 22

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

I recently used Gina for hair and makeup for my wedding on 7/21 and I can't say enough good things! She brought her colleague Mia along to help as they were doing hair and makeup for myself, my mother and 5 bridesmaids. Everyone looked fantastic! They traveled to the hotel we were getting ready at, showed up right on time and kept us all on schedule during the whole process. We even finished ahead of schedule which was amazing! They were very accommodating when a few of the bridesmaids decided last minute they wanted to get their makeup done or add lashes. My hair and makeup looked flawless throughout the whole day. I was just so happy with how it all turned out all thanks to Gina & Mia!!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Hair by Gina 23

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2018

I wish I could have given more stars! Gina did An amazing job with my hair (bride) and my girls and mom, traveling to our hotel room so we could get ready as we hung out. Every girl commented on how much they loved their hair style how good she was! And everyone’s hair stayed put all night, an impressive feat for an ocean front wedding! Gina also did the best job on lashes for me day of, they stayed on and looked very natural. I would definitely recommend you use her and her team for your wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Hair by Gina 24

Hair by Gina's reply:

Beautiful Kristen!!! Enjoy Italy can't wait for more photos!!!!

megan · Married on 07/07/2018

Gina was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did all three of my bridesmaids and my hair and makeup for my wedding and was easily able to accommodate very different hair style requests. Everyone looked stunning when she was done with them and we all agreed that our hair has never looked better!! Gina came to my hotel at 8am and worked all the way until 2:30 to get everyone done and was cheerful, kind and funny the whole time. She definitely helped me relax and enjoy the process of getting ready the morning of my wedding. Our hair and makeup held up perfectly all the way through the day to the end of the reception! Near the end of getting ready, Gina even added a little bit of sparkly eye shadow and blush on my 6 year old niece/flower girl to help her feel special and a part of the getting ready process! I couldn't ask for a better stylist! Go with Gina, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Gina was wonderful! She was super accommodating and all of the girls loved their hair! I have nothing but great things to say about her (and her team) and would recommend her to anyone looking to have their hair done for a wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

After Gina's hands in my hair my look was totally different. Unbelievable, the new style i was looking for ! Thank you. You are the best!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Ana · Married on 05/27/2018

Gina was wonderful! I actually did my hair and makeup trial with Mia who was also very good but Gina ended up doing my hair as well as 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers and 1 aunt. She showed up on time at 8 am, immediately got to work and did a great job on everyone. My hair was exactly as I wanted and she worked with me to make sure any issues I had were quickly resolved. She was also very responsive throughout the process before the wedding and made sure to always answer my texts and emails. I highly recommend Gina. Also I didn't grow up in the area and was already skeptical of hairstylists there for my wedding hair but Gina definitely exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Gina was amazing. I have been going to her since I booked her for my wedding earlier this year. She is easy to get in touch with and replies back immediately which is wonderful. For my wedding, she drove up to my family’s house the morning of the wedding and did hair/makeup for my three bridesmaids and mother. Not only did everyone come out beautifully, but she was able to keep everyone moving, stick on schedule, and keep us all relaxed in the process. In addition to being very talented at her craft, she is also a pleasure to be around and took what was a somewhat hectic family environment in stride. Thanks Gina!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Gina was soooo amazing! She did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing and was so pleased. She was always responsive, on time, and very flexible even when things ended up changing at the last minute. I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone needing hair or makeup for their wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Hair by Gina 25

Kristina · Married on 08/26/2017

Can't say enough about Gina. She was excellent. Made me feel stunning on my wedding day. She was super accommodating making sure I could get ready in the bridal suite like I wanted and had a few of her colleagues come to help get my bridesmaids ready. If you are thinking of hiring Gina for your hair and makeup, don't hesitate! She is the best!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Hair by Gina 32
    Hair by Gina 33
    Hair by Gina 34

Lindsay · Married on 08/12/2017

Gina did the hair styles for me and my bridesmaids for my August 12, 2017 wedding - and was amazing from start to finish! At my trial she took so much time with me to try out different things since I wasn't totally sure what I wanted, and her work is stunningly gorgeous. I love the style we came up with, and she did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids too, making everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. Beyond her skill with hair she is also a total professional, always responding to my questions and emails right away. She is also such a fun, sweet person, and helped create the relaxed, happy vibe I wanted on my wedding day :) I couldn't be happier and am so glad that I hired Gina for my wedding hair!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Vanessa · Married on 08/11/2017

Gina was a terrific hair stylist for my wedding ! She went above and beyond to ensure that myself and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! She was outgoing, friendly, and an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend her to any bride(s) looking for an awesome stylist! Thanks Gina!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2017

Gina and Mia are hair and makeup GODDESSES! Gina was so sweet and professional from our first email exchange setting up a trial run. When my mother and I went to her salon for the trial she played around with some ideas that I had, and really helped me with what complimented my face and style. Next thing I knew I looked in the mirror and I loved what I saw! Next, Mia took over with the makeup and she just went to work. I am not someone who wears makeup on a regular basis. I barely wear mascara every day so I was a little nervous about how I was going to look with all this makeup put on. Mia is truly amazing at what she does. Everything looked so natural with just the right touch of shimmer. She really enhanced my features that were already there made my natural beauty shine through. When it came to the actual wedding day these girls were INCREDIBLE. They took their time with each of my bridesmaids and both the mothers. If the girls were unsure of a certain hair style or needed a touch up, Gina was right there fixing it with no problem at all!! Both Mia and Gina were so patient and so sweet and that's exactly the kinda of demeanor you would want to have coming from your hair and makeup stylist on your wedding day. These girls were interested in the conversations you were having with them and all about being there. They made the experience happy and exciting. Out of myself and 3 of my bridesmaids, three of us never do our hair or wear makeup and we had the BEST time with Gina and Mia.. and that's saying something about how AWESOME they are at what they do. These girls made us feel so beautiful and might I say this hair and makeup lasted UNTIL THE NEXT DAY!!! I woke up after my wedding and everything was in tact. Gina and Mia you're incredible.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Hair by Gina's reply:

OMG Thank You ! Thank You! Nicole your such a doll !!
    It was Our pleasure working with you ladies such a fun day!!!