Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Reviews

93 | Port Orange, FL

93 Reviews for Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"

Heather · Married on 01/15/2017

We used Elena for our hair for our wedding day and I am so happy we did! She was very easy to communicate with at almost any time of day. We showed her a few pictures of what we wanted and she delivered! She even took the time to teach me how to style my hair correctly. My wife's hair and make up looked fantastic! We will definitely be using Elena again when we need her!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Leanne · Married on 01/07/2017

She is awesome as well as her husband! Highly recommend to use them for any occasion! Loved everyone's hair and it stayed all night looking beautiful!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Sherri · Married on 01/07/2017

Hair by Elena does an amazing job. Not only are they efficient with their time, they are professional and you will be in love with the end result! No one in our Bridal party was disappointed.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Hailey · Married on 11/05/2016

If you want your hair to look AMAZING, no... FLAWLESS on your wedding day, this is the vendor for you! All of the bridesmaids and the bride herself loved their hair. The best part is that my hair typically never holds curl... and it did for HOURS. Yay!

Merika · Married on 11/05/2016

Very professional and did a great job! The bride's hair was absolutely stunning.

Miranda · Married on 11/05/2016

Elena is amazing. I had no idea what I wanted to be done with my hair i just knew i wanted it up and with a braid incorporated. She took my very limited information (as well as very little information from my bridesmaids) and created exactly what we all wanted even if we were not sure what it was that we wanted. I couldn't have come up with something better if i tried. My hair was perfect all night long as well as my bridesmaid and flower girl (who were all dancing like crazy). My one bridesmaid has extremely thin hair and was positive there was no way she could have much done with her hair and what she ended up doing with her hair was incredible. Elena is worth every penny and if you don't believe me check out her IG yourself! @lovely.do.s.aday

Autumn · Married on 08/27/2016

I've been in a few weddings and I have a short bob. Elena worked her magic and I felt stunning! This is the best updo I've had. She requested pictures from the bride of all of her bridesmaids so she could bring extensions if needed. The price is well worth it to have someone who is so relaxed/calm and great at what they do. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2016

katja · Married on 07/06/2016

Elena was punctual, so polite, and had us all looking breathtaking by the end and all that on very short notice!! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Amber · Married on 06/11/2016

Elena is amazing, she did such a beautiful job on all of our hair and make up. She made each of us feel like movie stars! She is warm, makes each person feel comfortable, really listens to what you want, and ensures you are happy! We love her and recommend her to everyone who is looking for someone to make them look and feel fabulous on their special day!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Brooke · Married on 05/21/2016

Elena recently did my hair for my wedding and it was stunning! She also did the hair of my bridesmaids, mother and flower girl all in a timely fashion and everyone looked beautiful:) Would highly recommend her for any type of event!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

She is very sweet and is always willing to fix something that you are unhappy with!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lori · Married on 05/21/2016

Elena is extremely accommodating, creative, and talented. I had total confidence that she would exceed my expectations. Elena can add flare to any hair style or is able to freshen any look desired.

Sent on 05/30/2016

michele · Married on 05/07/2016

Elena did a fabulous job for us. She came to our house early and prepared. She did all of our makeup, eyelashes, and hair. Would highly recommend her!! Looking forward to having another occasion to hire her for :)

Sent on 05/09/2016

Johnna · Married on 04/30/2016

Elena was more than I could’ve ever asked for all of us bridesmaids! She was incredibly spot on with every desired style, efficient with timing, and so personable! There wasn’t a single girl who wasn’t in love with their style and the bride looked fantastic. I would definitely book her for my own wedding and refer her to anyone I know looking for the perfect hair for a special event.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Elena is the best in the business! My hair lasted all night for my outdoor wedding in hot & humid Florida. She is extremely talented. For me, hair was just as important as the wedding dress. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Shealean · Married on 04/30/2016

Elena was wonderful to work with! She did a fantastic job with my updo and I got so many compliments! The best part is I did not have a hair out of place by the end of the night. I just loved it. Thank you Elena!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Marea · Married on 02/20/2016

Elena was early to the event. All supplies were neatly displayed, organized and ready to begin as the bridal party arrived. Her quality of service is consistently superior. In fact her reputation, talent and professionalism is second to none, among our friends and members of our community. Her price point was competitive and we were so thrilled with the outcome and elegance of each hairstyle as MOB I personally added an additional tip before she left the venue. Which by the way was after the bride had her veil on and was ready for photos. I highly recommend Elena, she is a true artist, has an upscale aesthetic, is talented in make-up and photography as well. She will make you feel calm and centered on your most anxious, exciting, special day!

Nicole · Married on 02/20/2016

Elena executes incredible styles with the utmost professionalism. She has colored and cut my hair for more than 12 years. There was no hesitation that when my wedding day was to come, she would be the person I trusted with my hair. Elena personalized a style that matched my dress, venue and vision of a romantic wedding. She reviewed photos I saved as style inspirations, listened to the changes I wanted, and simultaneously added some details that I could not have imagined. During my hair trail, she thoroughly documented everything to ensure the exact outcome occurred on the wedding day. Between the trial and wedding day, we worked closely to develop a hair timeline for myself, 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers of the bride and a family member. Elena and her assistant arrived early at our venue, with all items set up (and more just in case!) for the day. If you want someone who is professional, fun and recognized as a leader in her industry, you should definitely invest in Elena! You will have no beauty worries when you are in her hands!

Sara · Married on 02/20/2016

Elena did such a great job on my bridesmaid updo, and her enthusiasm is contagious. She worked seamlessly with my hair texture and length.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Janet · Married on 02/20/2016

Simply stated, Elena’s work is exquisite!!!

Elena was prompt and prepared, excited and encouraging. In true Elena fashion, she paid attention to the smallest of details transforming the bridal party into picturesque perfection. Although Elena’s sole responsibility this day was for her hair style vision and talent, when I expressed that my make up needed “something,” without hesitation she masterfully and graciously made a few changes adding the perfect finishing touches for my overall look. For that, she forever has my appreciation. I highly recommend Elena. She is a true beauty artist!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Maria · Married on 02/06/2016

Elena is amazing at her craft. She was super responsive when I had some crazy changes in our wedding party. All of the girls looked amazing and my hair and makeup was more than I ever imagined. I highly recommend her!

Maria · Married on 02/06/2016

Elena is always prompt and amazing. She can make anyone’s hair look like a models. She not only arrives to venue early but she is willing to stay later and basically retouch and redo anyone when needed.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Brandy · Married on 01/30/2016

Elena is amazing! This is the second time I've had the opportunity to work with her and each time all of the girls looked and felt amazing. I would highly recommend Elena to anyone who asks!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Anna · event on: 01/30/2016

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup! Elena did an amazing job with both. I gave her very little direction and she used her creativity and I love it! Will definitely call on her again!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Alena was awesome. She went above and beyond. My hair never looked better. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look their best!

Sent on 02/06/2016