Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Reviews

93 | Port Orange, FL

93 Reviews for Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Elena and her crew were absolutely AMAZING. I without a doubt had no hesitation in choosing her to help me get ready for my big day. I had a large bridal party (9 girls) and she was willing to come at whatever time necessary (5:45 am) to help us get ready and be on time. She had a great vision for everyone and nailed my hair at my trial, then made it even better the day of the wedding. All of the bridesmaids hair were beautiful and matched the picture they showed her perfectly. I’ve already recommended her to two other brides who are getting married next year. Thank you elena for being so wonderful and talented!

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Marylou

Marylou · Married on 10/14/2017

Elena and her team were absolutely amazing! Very talented and professional, met all of our needs!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/30/2017

Elena did a beautiful job on my hair and created the look exactly like I would have wanted. Both her and her husband were friendly and down to earth.

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Honestly she had her work cut out for her with everyone having such different ideas on what they wanted and many ladies hair that just couldn't keep a curl. But she blew me away she was able to get my hair exactly how I wanted it and curled for the whole night (which never happens). Also she stayed all the way up until we left helping us with not only touch ups but tying up our dresses and other little tasks that needed to be done.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Elena:
    You and your husband did such a good job on all of our hair for Jamie's wedding. I will Highly recommend you to
    everybody. Thank you so much.
    Lisa

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

I can not say enough about Elena! Not only is she absolutely incredible at doing hair but she is super sweet, efficient, organized, and went above and beyond helping out! Our hair turned out exactly how we asked, and remained perfect throughout the entire day even with the severe humidity! Also special thank you to her husband who came to help her the day of, he was extremely helpful and professional! I would HIGHLY recommend her and will definitely use her again!

kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

It was such a wonderful experience having Elena providing her talented services for our wedding event last month!
    She created the most beautiful hair-do's for the entire bridal party - most especially the glamorous up-do for the bride.
    The only sad thing was knowing she lived across the country and I wouldn't be able to use her on a regular basis for special events and other visits! Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us all, and being so flexible with our craziness in cramped quarters!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Beth · Married on 08/05/2017

Elena is a true professional. I would recommend her to everyone.

Jamie · Married on 07/17/2017

When everything else in my day went wrong, my hair and makeup was flawless.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Jeneice · Married on 07/08/2017

Elena was awesome! She did a great job and I would definitely recommend her.

Verna · Married on 07/08/2017

Just love Elena. So professional and wants to make sure you are happy with your hair.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Elena was on time and very professional. She did an amazing job on all the girls hair for my friends wedding. She even stayed longer to make sure that when the veil was put in that it didn't mess up her hair. She also ensured that we knew the proper way to take it out. All of our hair stayed all night long and even into the next morning. I highly recommend her and will be hopefully using her for my wedding in the future!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Elena and her team was wonderful! She is able to work with all hair types (including mine which is short and fine)! I would definitely recommend her to any bride/bridal party!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Bailey · Married on 06/24/2017

Elena and her team did the bridal party's hair for my sister's wedding and did an absolutely amazing job. Some of us had some pretty complicated up dos in mind, and just by looking at a picture they gave us all exactly what we wanted. Everyone's hair looked stunning, and held up the entire day/night, even with the June heat and humidity. Elena does the best hair around, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

Elena was fantastic to work with! She did the hair of my bridesmaids and me on my wedding day. She was on time and so much fun to work with. She truly brought my vision to life. I highly recommend her for any special occasion!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

Elena was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and made all of the bridesmaids hair look exactly how they wanted it!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Natalia · Married on 05/20/2017

Elena was absolutely amazing! She did my hair for a wedding consisting of 8 bridesmaids+bride with all different hair types and lengths. She came in extremely prepared with a look book, an order of who would get their hair done when, and plenty of the proper tools. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for a prepared, efficient and talented stylist!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/13/2017

Elena is so sweet and so talented. I was skeptical at first but heard nothing but great things about her. She responds quickly and listens to what you're envisioning and makes it come to like to a T! She did a bridal trial for me then my hair for the day of my wedding and I got compliments the entire night. It was absolutely stunning. She did my bridal party's hair and it was also so beautiful.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/13/2017

Elena is so talented and it was a done deal when she did my "bridal trial" I was absolutely amazed at what she was capable of doing. She did mine and my bridal party's hair and everybody looked phenomenal and we got comments all night.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Dee · Married on 05/13/2017

We had so much fun with Elena preparing for my cousins wedding! She did a beautiful job on everyone’s hair and stuck around all day not only for touch ups but helping with pictures as well as helping us watch the flower girl. She was fantastic ! We all looked like princesses.

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2017

I could not have imagined anyone else doing my hair, my bridesmaids hair, or my mom and MILs hair on our wedding day! Elena pays attention to every detail, is incredibly talented, and just such a joy to be around. I had Elena stay with me until my ceremony and throughout all of the wedding photos and she was AMAZING! She touched up all of the girls hair and makeup to make sure that we all looked perfect and she even helped keep our sweet flower girl entertained during photos!

I am forever grateful for Elena, her hubby, and all of her hard work! So grateful to call her my friend <3

Sent on 10/08/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/04/2017

Elena is quick and accommodates every person's hair style! She is entertaining as well!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Sheena · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing job! My entire bridal party was obsessed with Elena

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

Elena was the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. Even when I was unsure of the exact style I wanted she helped me through all the options and eventually came up with a style that was better than anything I could have found online! She also asked me to pick up styles that I liked for my bridesmaids so that everyone was unique and different. On the day of the wedding she came early and so prepared. She had a look book with pictures of me and all my bridesmaids with the style we were going to do with our hair. She and he Husband were so quick and efficient and my hair stayed amazing all night! Even when we were outside and continued into the next day. Thank you Elena for making my wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kathleen · Married on 03/04/2017

Elena did an amazing job on the hair for my wedding. She was able to recreate every style me and my bridesmaids asked for perfectly. Our hair also held up all night, even through all the dancing we did!!! Thank you again Elena!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2017