Hair By Britt Reviews

Hair By Britt 3
Hair By Britt 4
Hair By Britt 5

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2012

Brittany was wonderful, she was efficient and on time and did my hair amazing, exactly how I wanted it. My hair stayed the entire day and night. I would highly recommend Brittany for hair, she has a bubbly personality and does exactly what you want.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Nancy · Married on 08/19/2012

Brittany was fantastic! She was easy to work with AND did a wonderful job. Her work lasted all day, and I couldn't have been happier that I chose her!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Laura · Married on 08/11/2012

Brittany did a wonderful job! She came to my parent's house the day of my wedding and did my hair, my mother's hair and bridal party. She made each of us look beautiful and unique. Brittany, you are so sweet and professional! Thank you for doing a great job!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jessie · Married on 06/23/2012

As a curly girl, hair makes me really nervous. There are certain people that just don't know how to work with curly hair and they definitely don't know how to style it. Brittany knew how to do every hairstyle and work with every texture in my bridal party as well as handle my messy curls.

Brittany is so professional. She's always on time, she explains her policies very clearly, she listens to what you want, and she's really fun to chat with while you get your hair done. She showed up at my hotel room at 6 on the dot, styled myself plus four girls and all of our hair looked great all day. I was so nervous that the humidity and thickness of my hair would cause it to get messy or fall out, but it stayed in and it looked really great all day.

I would highly recommend Brittany. You have nothing to worry about on the day of your wedding if you go with her.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Katie · Married on 06/01/2012

Brittany did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding and also did a beautiful job with my bridesmaid's hair. Leading up the wedding I contacted her about the style I wanted multiple times and she was very responsive, getting back to me right away. She also took the time to do a trial with me to discuss what I wanted and didn't want. On the day of the wedding she was punctual and professional. It seemed like my entire family was coming in and out of the room while she was working, but she never lost her focus. I LOVED LOVED my hair, I was extremely happy with how it turned out. I would not have changed anything. Brittany was able to put fresh flowers in my hair like I wanted and the hairstyle held up the whole night. Friends have even commented to me that they want to copy my hairstyle for their wedding. I would absolutely recommend her, she was awesome and did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Emily · Married on 05/26/2012

Brittany was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire wedding planning process, and especially the day of. She was very professional, punctual, and responded to all my (many) questions and emails in a prompt manner. Her bubbly and joyful personality lit up the room and helped set the mood while she was doing my bridesmaids' hair. She set everyone's minds at ease and with a quick glance at a picture or a brief description of a hair style she can create a masterful up-do with her hands. I would highly recommend Brittany to any bride. As an additional plus, she recommended an excellent makeup stylist too.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2012

I had met Brittany when she did my hair at my good friend's wedding last summer, the entire bridal party's hair looked wonderful and she was easy to talk with. I immediately asked her if she was free for my wedding and booked a trial with her the next month. Brittany was extrememly responsive and on top of everything. She showed up early the day of my wedding to have everything set up on time and did an amazing job, I could not have been more pleased! Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Mira · Married on 05/04/2012

Brittany is simply incredible. Not only is she a talented hairstylist but also extremely professional. She was very flexible with my schedule which was a plus. Brittany will definitely deliver in her work because she listens to what her customer wants. Consultations between the hairstylist are really important and she understands what people are asking for. I described to her the kind of look I was going for and she pulled it off in no time. I get very picky with my hair but I trust Brittany 100%. My hair came out beautiful and it stayed up the whole time no matter how hard I danced. I got so many compliments on my wedding day. I felt beautiful, classy and sophisticated. I highly recommend her to other customers because she is worth every penny. Thank you so much Brittany.

Sent on 06/04/2012

melissa · Married on 04/28/2012

Brittany is the most bubbly professional stylist I have ever come across and she made my hair more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I got so many complements on my hair on my wedding day. She was very punctual and did not rush. I gave her just a vague idea of what I wanted and she performed with flying colors. I would definitely recommend her to everyone (and already have to many people).

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • Rinner

Corrine · Married on 04/28/2012

Brittany was great. At the trial she was patient trying several styles until I was happy. We agreed on extensions being a good fit for my pin straight hair to add volume and hold curl. The extensions (she makes herself) are top notch. They matched my hair to a T and stayed all night. My hair that NEVER holds a curl stayed curly and beutiful all night. All of my bridesmaids loved how their hair turned out as well and theirs too stayed till 3AM through dancing.

Do not hesitate to use her for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Larissa · Married on 10/23/2011

Brittany is AMAZING. When I started looking for a hairstylist for my wedding, one of my other hired vendors had recommended her to me. I went for a trial and brought just a couple of pictures of the style I was interested in...a 40's style hollywood wave (which is not an easy hairstyle to do!). Brittany was not only able to create the style on me in less than 30 minutes, but it looked better than the magazine pictures I had showed her. I hired her immediately after that and throughout the entire wedding process she has been so professional and such a pleasure to work with.

Not only did she do my hair for my wedding (and it looked spectacular), she also did my my mom's, my mother-in-law's and my bridesmaids' hair and I've never seen them look so beautiful. They were all raving about how much they loved their hair throughout the entire day.

I give Brittany my HIGHEST recommendation!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Carmen · Married on 10/15/2011

Brittany's work is absolutely beautiful. Everyone looked gorgeous! I have never seen my mom with her hair done up like that and would have never thought to do it that way, she looked great. I LOVED the way you did my hair. The side-swept bangs stayed in place, the part was clean and the knots in the bun stayed sleek - it was exactly the polished classic look I wanted for my wedding day. Everyone complimented on my hair, and the guests who had not seen me for a while could not believe all that was done with barely shoulder length hair. LOVE! My wedding day was perfect and Brittany definitely had a role in that. She uses quality products that worked with my hair. Also, she is on time and works efficiently. If she promises a finish time, she will deliver!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Alison · Married on 09/24/2011

I could not have asked for a better hair stylist for my wedding day! Brittany did my hair as well as 7 brides maids, a flower girl, and my mother and she did an amazing job on each and every one of us! She is professional, prompt, incredibly sweet, and great at what she does. I would recommend Brittany to anyone in her work radius needing this kind of service without a doubt!

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • W

Connie · Married on 07/29/2011

Brittany was wonderful. I knew from the get go that she was be great to work with as she was prompt and thorough with our initial communications. This was very important to me as I was traveling in from out of state for my wedding. After my consultation I truly trusted in Brittany that myself, bridal party and parents would look stunning. From super short hair to extremely long hair, Brittany was able to achieve the perfect look for everyone. She was meticulous in keeping true to the schedule in which she organized and I would without a doubt recommend her to every bride. Cheers to Brittany and her amazing talent, she will indeed make you look and feel beautiful on your magical day!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Carly · Married on 07/23/2011

Brittany was incredible! I knew from my trial that she was going to be a great vendor - in addition to doing a great job with the hair styles, she was friendly, genuine and really tried to make sure I was satisfied. She knew that I really wanted to have my hairstyle changed after the ceremony, yet still keep everything within a budget. Not only did she find a way to make it happen, but she was amazing with BOTH hairstyles! She did hair for myself (twice!) as well as my mom, my mother-in-law and 3 bridesmaids. They all loved Brittany and my one bridesmaid is even using Brittany for her wedding in May!!

Nothing but praise for Brittany!!

Sent on 11/06/2011
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/15/2011

Brittany was such a pleasure to work with. She is so talented and gives each client a supreme amount of attention. She understands what you want and knows exactly when and how to makes suggestions for improvement from her experience. I would highly recommend Brittany to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2011

My sister found Brittany about a month before my wedding, and I’m so glad that she did! I was initially a little bit nervous because while I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, I knew the “look” that I was going for. Thank goodness Brittany was patient, and totally willing to try a few different things during our consultation. We figured out what I wanted, she photographed it, and we were set! On the wedding day, she was ready at the venue when I arrived, breezed through my updo, and gave my sister (with a completely different hair type) an adorable updo as well. Brittany has a great personality and is a wonderful, calming presence on your wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her to other Hudson Valley brides!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Cari · Married on 03/19/2011

Brittany was awesome to work with!! I was a crazy bride and could NOT choose how I wanted to do my hair. Brittany was completely flexibilie and was so nice to bear with me every time I came in for another trial. She was always professional and responsive. On the day of the wedding she was awesome - all of my bridesmaids had different, gorgeous updos, and mine was exactly what I wanted. And Britt works quickly!! She finished with time to spare, which was so nice on such a hectic day! I would definitely recommend her to any brides considering using her.

Sent on 04/05/2011

Monica · Married on 02/05/2011

The first time Brittany did my hair, I fell in love! In my opinion she is not just a Hair dresser.. She is an artist. I do not have the easiest hair to work with, but every time Brittany has done my hair she goes beyond what I expect. One of a Women's most important days of there lives is there wedding day. When I looked in the mirror after Brittany had done my hair .. I wanted to cry. She made me look so amazing on one of the most important days! I would recommend her services to everyone! Besides her talent she is such a sweet person, and someone you want to make you look your best!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Lea · Married on 01/16/2011

Brittany was a tremendous asset to our glam team. She is professional, reliable and really went the extra mile to give me exactly what I wanted. I look at my pictures from my wedding day and am so happy with my look. I couldn't decide what I wanted and went for three trials beforehand and probably drove her nuts in the process but she could have not have been more accommodating and patient and did not stop until we nailed it. She sincerely cares so much that her clients are happy with the services she is providing.

She did an outstanding job on the bridal party & Mom's -- there was a very wide range of styles and hair types that she worked with and everyone looked their best. She also styled my cousins wedding the month before who had a large bridal party and I don't think I saw the same style twice between our two parties. It just shows what tremendous talent she has and the range of her skills.

The icing on the cake was that she was a great addition to our girls day of getting ready. She has a wonderful, sunny attitude and was a pleasure to have with us. You simply can't go wrong with choosing her as your hair stylist.

Sent on 05/22/2011

Renata · Married on 10/29/2010

From all the times I have ever had this type of service, you are the best. I am thrilled with the end product. In addition, you seem to do the work in half the time. This greatly reduces the stress of the day. You are also easy to talk to and it is greatly appreciated that you always came a few minutes early! It was a great pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Shari · Married on 10/09/2010

Brittany was the best person to have with me the day of my wedding. She worked with me on styles I wanted, worked on my bridal party with ease and was a rock star. She was there with me to switch hairstyles at the snap of a finger and is extremly talented. I would refer her to the pickiest bride, she will be sure not to let you down!!

Sent on 10/21/2010
  • Nadeige

Nadeige · Married on 10/08/2010

I showed Brittany one picture and she nailed it!

One piece of advice for brides, make sure you know where you want your hairpiece BEFORE stylist puts it on. After teasing my hair, spraying it and adding the piece, I asked her to move it to another location on my head. She accepted the challenge. After some patience, she was able to remove it without much pain and tangles, and delivered the perfect look that I dreamt.

My mom also looked radiant!

Not only is Brittany is my NY hairstylist from now on, I also gained a dear friend!

Thanks, Brittany!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Mary Jane · Married on 10/01/2010

Finding Brittany was like finding treasure! She is so talented, creative and patient, I couldn't have asked to work with anyone more professional on the most important day of my life. She understood what I was looking for and offered amazing ideas I couldn't have imagined. She not only did my hair, but my bridesmaids and mother as well. She was a pleasure to work from the start beginning with the trial through the final day. I think every single person at my wedding commented on how beautiful my hair was and it wouldn't have looked like that without Brittany!!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Donna · Married on 08/28/2010

I was having such a hard time finding someone to do my hair until I found Brittany! She did a great job! She did my hair and 4 of my bridesmaids- our hair came out beautiful! She was very accommodating and tried different things. I have pin straight hair and was worried about the curls staying in all day long. I had one trial with someone else and the curls fell out in about an hour. With Brittany, my hair stayed curly all day long. She arrived right on time the day of the wedding and was fun to have around while we were getting ready. All of my girls loved her. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/15/2010