Hair By Britt Reviews

Hair By Britt 3
Hair By Britt 4
Hair By Britt 5

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

I hired Britt after speaking with Essie from Xpressive Faces makeup. Britt and Essie work together on occasion, which made the wedding morning incredibly easy since they know how to work with each other. Britt did a beautiful job on all our hair, I was so impressed! For my trial, Britt listened closely and created a beautiful style. She also gave us lots of important details to make sure everything went smoothly on the morning of the wedding. If you want a professional and talented hair stylist, hire Britt!

Sent on 10/20/2016

I had a wonderful experience. Brittany unfortunately was booked the day of my wedding but I had her associate Gianna. Gianna was absolutely AMAZING! She understood exactly what I was looking for and did a great job on my bridal party as well! Both Brittany and Gianna were great to coordinate with and work with. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! Gianna and I are happy to know you had a pleasant experience. We wish you and your husband the best of luck! Warm wishes from Brittany and Gianna! :)

Abbi · Married on 09/18/2016

Brittany styled my hair for my September wedding and I could not have been more thrilled with the results. From my first contact with Brittany through the wedding day, she was professional, efficient, and organized. She was incredibly responsive to emails and any questions or concerns I had throughout the process. I could not have been happier with her styling of my hair. I was going for an old Hollywood glamour look with elegant waves and curls. Not only did my hair look AMAZING, but the style held up the ENTIRE night, and we had very hot and humid weather for our outdoor photos and ceremony. For my bridal party, Brittany was able to take women with vastly different hair types, lengths, and textures and create beautiful updos that held up through hours of photos and dancing. In addition to doing absolutely beautiful hairstyles, Brittany was a calming and relaxing presence during an incredibly stressful morning. She was so organized and prepared that it really put us all at ease and allowed us to actually enjoy getting ready for the wedding. I would highly recommend Brittany for any and all hair styling needs!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

I knew that I wanted to have an updo so my hair would be out of my face and I wouldnt get too hot. When I went for my trial I had pictures and Brittany worked her magic and gave me a great updo that worked for me. I had decided to change my updo up a little and e-mailed Britt about it she responded right away. The day of my wedding my hair was perfect, exactly what I wanted! I had 7 Bridesmaids plus my mother and Brittany did an amazing job on all of us and with time to spare!! My hair lasted all through the night and the after party, Britt made me feel like a princess on my special day!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tracey · Married on 09/09/2016

Brittany is the best! She does such a spectacular job and really takes her time on every single person's hair, no matter the request - and she never gets stressed! We had 7 ladies who needed their hair done and everyone was so happy with the result. My sister in law even changed her mind on the style after Brittany was done and she made sure she had time at the end to adjust it so she was satisfied. No task is too large for Brittany - she really is an expert with all types of hair and made the day that much less stressful.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Angela · Married on 08/20/2016

Britt is FANTASTIC - from the hair trial, to the day-of and in between, she was great to work with and such a talent. She did my hair and a few of my bridesmaids, and everyone was so happy with their styles. She was so focused on making sure I was happy with the final look, I truly appreciated it. Plus - I got endless compliments on my hair and really loved the final look.

Britt is professional, friendly and warm - the type of person you want with you the morning of your wedding. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Elaina · Married on 07/30/2016

I am so, so happy that Brittany was my hair stylist at my wedding! From our first interaction, she was extremely professional, warm, and accommodating. She was very organized leading up to the day, making sure that we had a timeline so that the day flowed extremely smoothly (I had a fairly large bridal party!). The day of the wedding, she made each and every one of us look stunning, and the hair HELD up even in the heat of a late July night (Brittany did come back to do touch ups, which was fantastic!). My bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair, and one commented that it's the best her hair has ever looked after having it done. She was able to execute each girls' requested style, and to provide feedback and ideas to make them look even more amazing. Best of all, she is a kind, sweet person and she was truly a delight to have in the bridal room the day of the wedding. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2016

Brittany did hair for my wedding on July 2nd, 2016. She was AMAZING! Brittany is a true professional: she replied to emails immediately, was extremely accommodating, and she stayed smiling the whole time. I made a last minute hair style change (that wasn't rehearsed at our trial) and was a bit nervous because I wasn't sure what is was going to look like, but Brittany perfectly executed my vision on the first try on the day of my wedding! She did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and mother-in-law's hair and everyone was really happy. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Brittany is so professional, responsive, and talented. I changed my hairstyle from the bridal trial last minute (a DRASTIC change--from Hollywood waves at the trial, to a romantic updo) and she did an incredible job. I showed her an array of photos and verbalized what I liked about the styles and the result was EXACTLY what I liked and needed. She put all of my waist-length thick hair up into a gorgeous updo with the speed of a true expert, and it looked perfectly coiffed. I took photos on a boat (imagine all the wind at we were on the boat) hours later and my hair was still in place. She did an excellent job with my bridesmaids and mother (varying lengths and hair textures)--people were in and out of her chair so fast and the styles looked like they took hours worth of time. Book Brittany if you want to work with an organized stylist who arrives early to set up, works efficiently, and does a beautiful job. The least you could do for yourself as a bride is book a hair trial with her in White Plains--SO worth it, and it was convenient for me to get there (I live and work in NYC). Thank you Brittany, for making me look the most elegant I've ever looked! I can't wait to get you some professional shots!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/29/2016

Brittany styled my hair for my wedding in May 2016 and I would highly recommend her for your wedding hair styling needs. It was an absolute pleasure working with Brittany. My bridal party and I were all very happy with how our hair turned out and it looked great in photographs. I booked Brittany based on all of her positive reviews on WeddingWire and The Knot prior to even having a hair trial with her. I ended up having a hair trial with her two months before my wedding and she was great about trying a few different styles before we landed on the perfect one. During the wedding planning process, Brittany was very responsive via e-mail. She helped create a hair schedule for the day of the wedding and was very clear on directions to provide to the bridal party to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible. In addition to being a very talented hair stylist, Brittany is extremely sweet and friendly and it was great working with her!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Kara · Married on 05/07/2016

I ADORE Brittany! I had the pleasure of getting my hair done by her for my friends wedding, and I knew that I wanted her for my own! Never have I ever had my hair done and actually been happy with it. She was phenomenal. So adorable and super friendly, she is entirely committed to making sure that you have exactly what you want. It's an art form, not a job :)

Everyone in my bridal party loved their hair, everything stayed in place straight through the end of the night. I highly recommend her to everyone - she is so wonderfully talented and takes her work very seriously, it was so nice to know that I was in such good hands for the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/09/2016

Brittany did my hair for my wedding a couple of weeks ago. I've never gotten so many compliments in my life. She did a fantastic job with my hair as well as my bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law. She was sweet, easy to work with, and flexible! Money well spent :) I highly recommend her for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Christina · Married on 03/19/2016

Brittany is an amazing artist. Despite having a trial with Brittany, I decided to go in a different direction on the morning of my wedding. I wanted more volume in the front, half-up/half-down, and smoother curls opposed to textured. Brittany was very responsive to my input and executed the look I wanted to achieve. Professional and sweet, I can see why Brittany hits it off so easily with her clients. I received many compliments on my hair, as did my bridal party! I’m extremely happy that I went with Brittany. Reasonably priced. 10/10 would recommend. A++++

Sent on 03/25/2016

Jenna · Married on 01/30/2016

I found Brittany through a friend who used her hair services for her October 2015 wedding and couldn't have been happier! She was so professional but friendly at the same time, and totally made me feel like a supermodel on the day of my wedding. She worked very quickly getting myself, 4 bridesmaids and my mom done in only a couple hours! I highly recommend her if you need wedding hair/or any special occasion hair styling services!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

allison · Married on 11/07/2015

Home of the Official Bridal Pony !!!

I have been in over 10 weddings, when I was a maid of honor last year in my best friends wedding Britt was doing all of the hair for over 10 people. It was by far the best hair style (curls with a braid) I ever had and it stayed all day!!! I knew Britt was going to be the one on my wedding day to do my hair and my 12 person bridal party hair. My pony tail was amazing and I’m still getting compliments to this day!! Would recommend her to anyone!!!

Hair By Britt 6
    Hair By Britt 7
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I really had such a blast working with you and your girls! I wish you the best and keep in touch!! XOXO

Megan · Married on 10/09/2015

Brittany was so professional and flexible, I'm so glad she did my hair for my wedding day! She is extremely organized and very responsive to email- she was quick to get back to me on all my questions. I had two trials with Brittany before my wedding day, and she put me at ease both times. She is extremely talented, and I loved the way my hair came out on my wedding day. Brittany is also extremely patient and accommodating. My Mom was very nervous to get her hair done, and Brittany went above and beyond to make her feel comfortable and beautiful. I can't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Hair By Brittany provided hair styling services for my wedding. I scheduled services from this vendor in advance and they worked with me and my ideas for the hair style for my wedding. A contract was provided to secure services. The vendor was extremely professional and organized. The vendor also provided beautiful hair extensions that matched my hair color perfectly. She was patient and listened to my vision while simultaneously providing help with her expertise and skills. On my wedding day I felt beautiful and confident, I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

Brittany is the best! I found Brittany through Wedding Wire and the rest is history! She was extremely easy to work with. We scheduled two trials- one to decide on a style and one to try my extensions which I also got through her. She was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable. I got married on August 22, 2015 in NYC and she did my hair along with my 5 bridesmaids, Mother and Mother-in-law. Everybody was blown away by her talent! Not only is she extremely skilled, she is a genuinely nice person and I really enjoyed having her be part of my wedding process. She made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding while still looking like myself. Several of my bridesmaids have been in multiple weddings this year and kept saying how the other stylists they worked with did not come close to Brittany. Everyone looked stunning and had a style that was so unique. I would recommend Brittany hands down!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/20/2015

I can't even begin to think of where to begin to write a review for Brittany. I am an anxious person in general and a wedding is definitely a little stressful to plan. From my trial to the wedding day, Brittany kept me at ease and I trusted her completely. The day of the wedding, Brittany was able to style me and my eight bridesmaids with skill and perfection. She created every style uniquely for different hair lengths and types. We were completely on time and everyone's hair looked fantastic! I loved my style and how she blended my extensions in.
    Even the week of the wedding Brittany made herself available to me to answer other questions I had. Brittany is very easy going, friendly, and professional!
    If you are looking for a wedding stylist I could not recommend anyone as highly as Brittany! You will love her from the moment you meet her!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2015

Brittany is amazing!! I don’t know how to put into words exactly how great it was working with Brittany. Brittany was actually recommended to me so I booked a trial with her. I brought a few pictures with me of what I was envisioning for my wedding day and she worked her magic and made it better than what I ever expected! Needless to say, I booked Brittany right away.

Brittany is very organized, professional and responsive – which made it so easy to work with! She is also such a sweet person with a great personality and really made the hair portion of my wedding planning stress free. She arrived on time and was easy to get along with. I had a large wedding party and Brittany did all of their hair. Brittany went above and beyond – with everyone! She was honest and gave suggestions that she, as an expert, knew was best. She did hair for myself, nine bridesmaids and two flower girls and we all received compliments on how beautiful everyone looked! My hair did not move the entire night! I cannot thank Brittany enough for everything and how she made me feel. I highly, highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

I enjoyed working with Brittany. She worked with me until I found a style I liked. Very responsible and fun to work with.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Cara · Married on 05/30/2015

It was a breeze working with Brittany. She very bubbly and personable, it was so nice working with her. I didn't realize how important my hair was to me until my first trial. Brittany spent 2 hours trying to make the pictures I had brought with me work and I left discouraged, but booked her and a second trial. I went back with different pictures and expectations and left in less than a half hour, beyond happy!
    We had 9 girls and an early church wedding, so I went ahead and booked her assistant. They showed up early (beat me by a few minutes!) and cut the time it would have taken Brittany to do everyone in half! Everybody loved their hair, especially my mom. She had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and had her first chemo treatment just two weeks before the wedding - she still had her hair but Brittany had to be careful, and my mom's hair looked so great, Brittany did such a great job. Everyone's curls stayed in and my hair was set for the whole night after hours of dancing.
    Brittany has a clause in her contract that she will charge a fee if there are gaps in the schedule which made me nervous, but I'm still giving her 5/5 stars for Flexibility because she fit in the 9th person just a few days before the wedding, and stuck around for an additional 20 minutes to help put in my chapel length veil just perfect. She even spent a few minutes showing the maid of honors how to help reset it, and take it out. Definitely would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/05/2015

danandmariann@gmail.com · Married on 05/29/2015

I'm not even sure I can't fully comment on Brittany and put into words just how AWESOME she is! I was nervous about hair and wasn’t sure what would look best on me, but I booked Brittany for a trial. I had my trial with her, and her friendly and knowledgeable personality put me at ease immediately. I brought some inspiration pictures to the trial, and she expertly crafted an amazing updo that was true to the photos. Then I made the mistake of going to my final dress fitting with my hair down. I saw how my hair looked with the dress, and even the seamstress was saying “Wow! Wear it down!” Because of this, I scrapped my hairstyle 2 weeks before the wedding and went with something completely different. Brittany was more than accommodating, and was excited to make this hairstyle even better than my initial choice. She was on time, professional, and sociable. My bridesmaids and family members adored her, and she made them all look beautiful, while keeping to the timetable we had outlined. I then got my hair styled by Brittany, and it was gorgeous. She put the veil in my hair, and even secured a hair comb I had bought for the wedding. Everyone getting ready with me said that I looked amazing. Everyone at the venue said I looked amazing. My husband said I looked BEYOND amazing. Brittany did a GORGEOUS job with my hair, and best of all, the hair stayed perfectly in place all night long, through dancing, cake cutting, toasts, you name it. My hair even looked good when we returned to the hotel after the wedding, over 12 hours later. Brittany is a gem, and I will not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends getting married. You rock Brittany!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/01/2015

Brittany is a wonder woman! She styled my hair EXACTLY how I envisioned it would look on my wedding day. I remember at my trial not being 100% sure how my hair would look since I wanted long curls with it softly pulled half up, which sounds so simple! On the day, she completely nailed the elegance and simplicity I asked for. I still look at pictures and say “how awesome is my hair!?” She also styled my mom, my 6-person bridal party and managed to get my 3 year old niece to sit still to style her hair. Everyone looked stunning!
    If you're looking for a bridal hair stylist in the New York area, don't live nearby and don't have a whole lot of recommendations (This was my situation!), you will not be disappointed with Brittany. She's excellent.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/25/2014

Brittany has been my hair dresser for nearly 8 years, so I was thrilled she was available on my wedding day. My expectations were high (because I know how great her work is) and she still blew me away!

Brittany did my hair (down, in old Hollywood style curls on one side), both moms (blowouts), 2 bridesmaids (updos), and the sister of the groom (loose curls, pulled back on one side). Everyone looked fantastic - I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair. And it was just like the trial we had done, only better! Everyone's hair stayed put all night without looking like helmets. She gave us hairspray for touch ups, but I really didn't need it.

Brittany is great for so many reasons, but one thing I really appreciated from her throughout this process was her honesty. She knows hair and wants you to look your best, so she can talk through ideas and inspiration with you. Trust her, she won't steer you wrong. She's also a total professional - she was on time, enthusiastic, set herself up, brought everything you could think of with her, and wrapped up on time (maybe early).

Book a trial with Brittany and you'll see what I mean. Bring her your ideas, let her try a few things on you, and talk it all through. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2014