Hair Bar Reviews

Hair Bar 5
Hair Bar 6
Hair Bar 7

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2016

Jennifer at Hair Bar is absolutely amazing!! I am thrilled with the amazing hair she did for all the girls and my mom for our wedding!! I am super indecisive and felt very overwhelmed when trying to decide what hair style I wanted for my big day. Jennifer put me at ease and reassured me that we would find the perfect style for me for the wedding. I literally had about 40 different pictures from pinterest of different ideas for my wedding day hair. In all of them I felt like something was missing. The way that Jennifer was able to take a bunch of photos and my likes and dislikes and create the perfect hair style the first time shows how truly talented she really is. My hair is naturally curly and gets very frizzy, very easily, and our wedding was outdoors in mid July. My hair was half up half down and stayed absolutely perfect the WHOLE day, no frizz whatsoever and perfect curls!! Jennifer is also very friendly and accommodating!! I am so happy that I chose her to be part of our wedding day crew!! She is by far a sure pick and I will not hesitate to recommend Hair Bar to anyone!! Jennifer is the best!!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Cortney · Married on 06/11/2016

Jennifer did a wonderful job for my wedding! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2016

carolyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Jennifer is the best! She has done 3 weddings that I have personally been in, including my own wedding!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Suzanne · Married on 05/14/2016

Jennifer was a great person to work with throughout the wedding process. Over the phone she was immediately warm and when I had my trial with her she did an absolutely fantastic job and I knew she'd be able to achieve the hair look I wanted. The day of the wedding she was right on time and so accommodating, even working in two different locations the day of! She handled the transition with ease and she was like another girlfriend in the room while we were all getting ready. The bridesmaids, flower girl and both mothers looked like the best versions of themselves. The hairstyles were beautiful and lasted throughout the long day. I would HIGHLY recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a talented hair stylist who was kind, patient and a dream to work with!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet comments Suzanne! I had a blast working with your group. Congrats!

Katie · Married on 12/19/2015

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She did a phenomenal job with not only me but my bridesmaids. She was professional, efficient, and also nice and very easy to work with. She is friendly and I felt comfortable working with her right away! She also really knows her stuff - she had some great ideas and was able to turn my vision into a reality!

Not only did she do a great job on hair, I also learned a lot of new tips and techniques from her that I am able to use every day - I really appreciated the professional help on how my hair can be great not only on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Jennifer was extremely nice and helpful. She managed to get everyone's hair done on time and everyone looked beautiful. She did hair for my 3 bridesmaid, flower girl, my mom and myself. Everyone's hair turned out exactly how I wanted it to. I couldn't have chosen anyone better.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Jennifer did hair for me and 5 other girls on my wedding day. I got extremely stressed when the power went out at the venue, but Jennifer was amazing at handling the situation. She packed up and went to a friend's house near by and did 2 of my girls hair. The power finally came back on and she packed her things up AGAIN and headed back to the venue to do my hair and two other girls. I cannot thank her enough for how she handled the situation and the masterpiece she created with my hair. I still look at pictures and am just simply amazed! Look no further for your hair stylist.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jennifer was awesome! She listened to my ideas and worked with me to come up with a great hairstyle for my wedding. I thought her prices were very reasonable, she was perfectly on time, and she fit in so easily with our getting ready routine. She did hair for me (the bride) and four of my bridesmaids and we were all happy with the results. I was also unsure whether or not my ladies would want to get their hair done and she was fine with having me tell her a final number on short notice. One thing that really stands out is her reasonable travel fee. She came across town for a fraction of what the hotel salon wanted to charge to simply come upstairs to my hotel room.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Jennifer is amazing! She's great at coming up with gorgeous ideas and has a great personality- my bridal party definitely had fun spending the day with her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Julie. I hope you had a great day!

Jennifer was amazing! She did myself, mother of the bride, and 4 bridesmaids. Everyone's hair looked great and lasted all day long. Jennifer was able to come to my mom's house where we were all getting ready to make it easier for us. Jennifer prices are very reasonable and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/13/2013

Jennifer did my hair for a friend's wedding and the next year when I got married, I contacted her immediately.

She is amazing with hair, and people - I had no idea what I wanted and she did several styles until I found one I was happy with. She did all the bridesmaids and mothers in record time and she is extremely professional and well priced. She is great with schedules and keeping everyone calm and on time.

My hair is very fine and thin and I can't get it to hold a curl or even look halfway decent on a good day, and she made it look thick and luscious. Absolute genius. I felt like a princess. I danced until 2am and my hair looked perfect all night, didn't budge an inch.

I really can't explain how happy I was with my hair. I highly recommend Hair Bar - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Becca · Married on 10/17/2015

Jennifer did a great job! She did mine, my mom, and 2 bridesmaids and our hair looked great all night. Only complaint is that she didn't do a braid in my hair the day of the wedding that I had asked for and that she did for my trial run, but I think she forgot and my hair was beautiful regardless! :)

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience

Jennifer was very professional and listened to my concerns. Was fun to be with on the wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kiersten · Married on 08/19/2017

Jennifer did an excellent job on my wedding day. She arrived promptly and was able to take care of my hair and my 6 bridesmaids and everyone liked their hair. She made sure mine was perfect to help complete my look for my awesome wedding day! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2017