189 Reviews for Hair and Makeup I DO

Natural Makeup (4)
On-Site Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (4)
Blowouts (2)

Natalie and her team were an absolute joy to work with. After much research I could not have picked a better company for my wedding day. Natalie took the time to hear my thoughts during the trial and created a look that was both timeless and elegant. Most importantly I still like myself! The hairstyling was out of this world. You will not regret booking Hair and Makeup I Do! Thank you so much Natalie!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hair and Makeup I Do made the getting ready process so easy on the day of my wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want to look and feel like the most beautiful version of yourself on your wedding day, DO NOT HESITATE!!! Hire Natalie and her team of hair and makeup superhero’s, RIGHT NOW! Seriously, I continue to look at photos from our wedding day and just wish Natalie could be here in my apartment to pamper me every. single. morning. My bridesmaids have commented several times since our May 5th wedding that this was the best hair and makeup they’ve EVER had for a wedding. Natalie and her team were prompt, organized, professional, and extremely talented. They were willing to go above and beyond to meet our requests. They really make everyone look like the best version of themself, not caked full of concealer or black liner (we’ve all been there). Even my 90 year old grandmother was thrilled with her makeup, she looked amazing. If they aren’t available on your wedding day, CHANGE YOUR WEDDING DATE!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalie and her team were incredible to work with. We had 12 ladies in Hair and Makeup and a tight timeline and they had everyone ready in time. The girls all felt and looked beautiful which was so important to me. I felt absolutely beautiful and Natalie exceeded my glam vision. She’s now doing one of my bridesmaids wedding next Fall! I highly recommend Hair and Make Up I Do for your big day!

Profile Picture Krystal, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalie and her team did an amazing job! They beyond exceeded expectations. My bridal party looked absolutely stunning and Natalie made me look like the bride I always pictured in my head. Highly recommend Hair and Makeup I Do.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Natalie and her team were amazing! Everyone looked stunning! I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup came out! And the girls were so fun to get ready with!! Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/25/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Natalie and her amazing team were wonderful from start to finish! She captured exactly the look I was going for on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for making me look and feel incredible!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When planning a wedding most brides stress over flowers, photographer, etc....for me I AGONIZED over finding the perfect hair and makeup vendor. I am SO picky and such a perfectionist when it comes to hair and makeup, and I never thought I would find the right person to do my hair and makeup on the biggest day of my life where hundreds of people would be staring at me! Thank GOD I found Natalie, the owner of Hair and Makeup I Do! She completely listened to what I wanted and after my trial I could not wait to work with her. My hair and makeup lasted all day and all night (my trial was on the rainiest day in Florida and it didn't budge). I even did one more hair trial to make sure that wearing my hair down was the right decision, and Natalie was so patient and really made my vision come true. She was so organized and professional, and after getting to hang out with her my whole wedding day, I feel like we're friends! Thank you Natalie and her team for getting us all wedding ready, and for making my bridal hair and makeup vision a reality!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very talented ! Highly recommend for bridal hair and makeup !

Profile Picture Kara, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Natalie and her team were amazing!!! While searching through thousands of pictures of make up artists, I stumbled across my friends Instagram page and saw her wedding pictures. Needless to say, I fell in love. Since I tend to be slightly indecisive, Natalie met with me a couple of times to go over my look. She was patient and helped guide not only with my look but my entire bridal party. On the day of, all of the girls were extremely professional, friendly and fun! I loved the way I looked and all of my girls. I really cant say enough about Natalie. She was a perfect addition to my special day in every way and she was absolutely worth every penny. She is not the least expensive, but you pay for what you get and I am one satisfied customer.

Profile Picture kara, 9/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Natalie and all the girls are amazing! They’re always on time, friendly, and make you feel like a princess on your special day! Thank you so so much!

Profile Picture gabriela, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

You made this so easy!!! I appreciate you fitting us in with my mom's flight schedule for our trial and you being so laid back and fun! We were perfectly on time with needing to ready for photos and you guys did the best in bringing out everyone's beauty! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalie and her team are amazing. From the trial to the wedding, working with Natalie was stress free. Her work is quite frankly outstanding! She listened, and because I don't wear that much makeup I was worried about looking like a different person, but Natalie is a true expert and I looked and felt so beautiful! The hair and makeup was perfect! Seriously, I don't know how she isn't in Hollywood working on red carpets because that's the level of perfection she provided. Also, she stayed on schedule which is a huge on a busy wedding day. I can't express enough how lucky we were with having Natalie.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I recommend Hair and Makeup I DO to anyone looking for an Amazing hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented. Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! Especially ME!! Natalie went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted; and it would last all day through anything. Sure enough, it did!! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalie and her team are awesome! They were very punctual on my wedding day and did an amazing job with everyone! I would highly recommend them! Pictures will tell a thousand words about their work!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalie and her team were a dream to work with! I would
Recommend her team to every girl I know! Thank you girls you made my day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All around amazing experience!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I HIGHLY recommend Hair and Makeup I DO to anyone looking for an AWESOME hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. Natalie and her team are nothing short of amazing!!! They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented. Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! Natalie went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted (and that it would withstand any wind or rain at my outdoor/oceanfront ceremony)! And, sure enough, it was pretty windy during our first look pictures and during the ceremony but my hair and make-up made it through perfectly! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

If you are looking for a beauty team for your wedding, call Hair and Makeup I Do! Natalie and her team are amazing! They did my hair and my bridal party's hair for my wedding in January 2017. Our hair looked amazing, lasted through pictures and dancing, and after party drinks on the town! Natalie is so sweet and really listens to what her brides need/want. She has found a team that cares and listened to what my girls wanted for their hair. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Profile Picture Nina, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalie and her team were absolutely amazing. Not only did they make myself and my bridesmaids look beautiful for my wedding, but they were so much fun to work with and made the day that much better. I had a traditional Indian wedding in the morning and a Christian wedding in the evening, on the same day. Two different looks only hours apart. My makeup for the Indian wedding was PERFECT. She knew exactly how to do my makeup to fit the Indian wedding theme and my tranditional red dress. Then, for my evening ceremony she did a more natural look to go along with my white dress. Natalie and her team were there pretty much the whole day to take care of us and make sure we looked perfect for both events. I had my makeup and hair completely redone after the first ceremony. Both looks were amazing!! Natalie did my makeup and her team did my bridesmaids. She listened to what I had in mind and made sure I was comfortable and happy with the final look. We were all so happy with our hair and/or makeup. Prior to the wedding day, I had multiple events on separate days. Natalie and her team got my sister, my mom, and myself ready with hair and makeup for these days as well. They even helped put on our special Indian jewelry and hair pieces after. Also, the team was super professional for each event. They were always on time (if not early!) and stayed until we were taken care of. Before the big week, Natalie personally confirmed with me the days and times we were meeting. She was so organized. I can't say enough how happy I am that I booked Natalie and her team for my hair and makeup. I got so many compliments during my wedding week and it's all because of Natalie and her team! My makeup and hair in the wedding videos and photos look so great, I am obsessed! Thank you again Natalie, Carmen and the rest of the team that took care of us!!

Profile Picture Kinjal, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Natalie and her team were so incredibly enjoyable and professional! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and couldn't have been happier to have chosen Hair and Makeup I DO. Natalie was always quick to respond to any questions I had. She also was super flexible with both my trial and day of schedule and was very creative with hairstyles. She gavr me the exact look I wanted! Natalie and her team were fun, sweet and enjoyable to work with!

Profile Picture samantha , 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Looking for hair and makeup for your next special event? You found the best! Natalie did my hair and makeup (and bridal party) for my October 2016 Wedding. She absolutely #nailedit... my hair and makeup could not have been more "me." I still cannot get over how perfect it was, she is so talented and professional. Her and team are very sweet and fit in so well with my sisters and I during the "day of" prep.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

WOW! I first meet Natalie and the team when I was a bridesmaid at my Best Friends Wedding. The team was so great then so I knew the moment I started to look for vendors that I had to have Natalie and the team ( I think I secured them over a year in advance just to be sure)! I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup came out. My nerves were a little shot but having the ladies there and the music going really set the mood. Thank you all!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Natalie is an amazing hair and makeup artist and is such a sweet person! She and Carmen were a pleasure to have doing our hair and makeup on my wedding day. From my first emails, to my meeting with her at my trial, Natalie was always professional to deal with and she is extremely talented. I was so worried about my makeup melting off during a summer wedding, but it stayed put through all our outdoor photos, the ceremony, and the entire night. I had so many compliments and was so happy with her work! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User5188080, 2+ years ago, 1 Review