Hair and Makeup by Sarah Reviews

55 | Scottsdale, AZ

55 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Sarah

55 Hair and Makeup by Sarah Reviews

Kara · Married on 01/05/2018

BY FAR the BEST of the BEST! Not only do you get AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL hair and makeup, you get a professional who is personal, cares about what YOU want (even if you change your mind 50 times like me), and truly makes you feel special for any occasion. I have been in A LOT of weddings and have had my hair and makeup done by many different people, and Sarah is by very VERY far my favorite of all--her style can be anywhere from unique to simple. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Sarah for helping make my special day PERFECT!

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

Great work and great team! Even one of my bridesmaids decided to hire Sarah for her wedding next year.

Meghan · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved my hair and makeup! It held all day and night, even in Arizona’s 100 degree weather. I was very pleased with Sarah makeup and hair services.

Pj · Married on 03/31/2017

Sarah is a very talented artist. She made us all look beautiful.

Tana · Married on 02/04/2017

Sarah is amazing. If you're looking for top notch hair and makeup services, go no further. Sarah is professional, always on time (or early), and will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy. There isn't a better hair/makeup person out there!

Gina and Joseph · Married on 11/12/2016

I do not think I could overstate how amazing Sarah was on our wedding day, and before. First I will say that her email communication is prompt and courteous. She responded almost immediately to all questions and concerns that I raised, even almost a year prior to the wedding day. She made me feel very at east.

Sarah came to my home for my trial about a month prior to our wedding, on my birthday and bachelorette party day! She was ON TIME and made me feel very comfortable when the nerves were getting to me. She had no problem changing things about my hair over and over, and did not make me feel like I was being a burden at all!

On the day of the wedding, she came along with another woman, Michelle, to do my hair and makeup, and do the hair and makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and the hair for my junior bridesmaid. Sarah came to Sedona and was at our hotel ON TIME at 8 am. From then on everyone was laughing, and having a good time. I was quite nervous, again and getting anxious. Sarah knew just how to trick me and distracted me with talk about running and Survivor. My mother in particular was very concerned about her hair and makeup prior to the wedding. I had emailed Sarah about it as well. My mother was so happy, it made everything so perfect for me. Not to mention that I felt like a million bucks! So did the bridesmaids (I understand that one has already booked her for her wedding in June, and I will definitely be getting my hair and makeup done again).

Overall, I had just a perfect wedding day. A huge part of that was Sarah. She is simply amazing! Thank you Sarah!

Claire · Married on 07/11/2016

My wedding day hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted! Sarah took the time in our preview to make sure it was perfect. The wedding day look was even better! Beyond happy with everything- especially the airbrush makeup! Everything lasted all night! I was so nice to meet Sarah & I would highly recommend her work!

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2016

Super happy with Sarah and her team! Sarah worked her magic on me- I looked and felt amazing thanks to her! My mom and sisters looked perfect and loved everything! Thank you!!

Cherry · Married on 05/21/2016

When it comes to wedding day Hair and makeup Sarah is the master of her craft ! She traveled far for my wedding and she nailed the way I wanted to look to the T ! I’ve never looked any better and it stayed beautiful into the early hours of the morning ! If you want perfection look no further, Sarah is the one !

R · Married on 05/08/2016

Sarah is awesome! I would encourage anyone to book for for your special day.

Sarah was fabulous to work with. My daughter was stunning when Sarah was finished. All of the bridesmaids looked beautiful too. Sarah's talent is astonishing and she is truly a gifted hair and makeup artist!

Melissa · Married on 04/10/2016

Sarah is incredibly talented at both hair and makeup. My whole bridal party and I looked phenomenal! I would book Sarah again in a heartbeat!!

Vicky · Married on 03/19/2016

Sarah Monachos was my hairstylist and makeup artist on the day of my wedding. She is awesome! Not only was Sarah professional, organized, arrived on time but she knows hair and makeup. I had Sarah give me a pre-wedding day makeup and hair session and she gave me suggestions on styles that would complement my face and my dress. On the day of my wedding, Sarah brought another hairstylist to assist in doing the hair of my entire wedding party. My wedding party looked beautiful! I felt and looked beautiful and I owe that to the amazing artistry of Sarah Monachos!

Carly · Married on 03/06/2016

My wedding planner highly recommended Sarah for hair and makeup. She was worth every penny. She help me to find the perfect hairstyle and my makeup looked great. I was really hesistant having my makeup done since I don't wear much usually, but Sarah made me look like a glamorous version of myself. My husband was so impressed and thought said he couldn't keep his eyes off me all night! That's exactly the reaction I wanted from him! I was so happy I booked Sarah and would recommend her to anyone.

Dani · Married on 02/19/2016

Loved that Sarah was mobile. She was so flexible and would bend over backwards to make me feel perfect.

Kristina · Married on 11/21/2015

Sarah was absolutely great! She exceeded my expectations in every way. From our first meeting we became instant friends. She has a warm and caring personality that makes you feel at home. She did my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids beautifully and flawlessly. She helped make my dream wedding come true. I highly recommend her!

anna · Married on 10/03/2015

Sarah is the perfect blend of professionalism and talent. She is super responsive and organized. She makes you comfortable and makes sure you have exactly what you want for your event. I loved working with her and have never felt more beautiful than after she finished!

Angie · Married on 09/12/2015

Sarah was such a pleasure to meet and work with for my wedding hair and makeup. I met Sarah when she came for my hair and makeup trial that I had her do for my bridal shower she traveled to me and as soon as we met she was so sweet and easy to talk to it was so nice taking to her and getting to know each other as she got me all beautified! I showed he my pictures I had for hair and makeup inspiration and she did phenomenal she had it perfect!!! I was complimented from all my guests at bridal shower and for the wedding about my hair and makeup and I absolutely loved it and it was a plus she is such a awesome gal and we got to to know each other a bit. My bridesmaids were also all extremely happy with her services. She is very fast but a perfectionist at what she does you will not be disappointed. I was nervous going in because I have long think hair but Sarah is very skilled in what she does and was able to have my hair and makeup perfect I could not of asked for better!

Julie · Married on 09/11/2015

Since this was a destination wedding, I wanted a trial hair/makeup session. Sarah was more than willing to visit me at the hotel where I was staying. When Sarah first arrived, we just clicked! She has an awesome personality and is super fun and friendly. She got every detail of my hair and makeup perfect and is more than willing to get it perfect if you're not completely satisfied. But my trial hair/makeup was, what I believed at that time, perfection! Come wedding day, she was OVER THE TOP!!! My hair and makeup where even BETTER than my trial and I looked like a princess. But the best part, I really love Sarah as a person and so will you! Do not look any further...Sarah is THE BEST and you'll be over-the-top satisfied!!! :)

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Sahara did my hair and makeup for my wedding in May 2015. I gave her my inspirations and she created it just how I dreamed of. She is super artistic and just an amazing person. She also did the makeup of some of my bridesmaids and family. Beautifully done. If I ever need professional makeup done - I'd definitely call her again.

Sara · Married on 05/15/2015

Sarah is a very talented hair and makeup artist. She is professional and has an eye for detail. She did a preview for me and also my hair and make-up on my big day. She was early and ready to go when I arrived. Love that she provides on-site services. It's so convenient. I can't tell you how many people asked me about my hair and make-up and said how great both looked. I would highly recommend Sarah for any special occasion.

Kayla · Married on 05/02/2015

Sarah was the sweetest vendor I dealt with during my entire wedding planning process. She was so helpful and so responsive every single time I emailed her. She did mine and my two bridesmaid's hair and makeup and not only did she do amazing but she was quick which we really appreciated. My MOH had to leave for a little while and when she came back her hair had gotten a little messed up from changing clothes and it rubbing against her car headrest. Sarah touched it up without us even asking her to. I definitely felt like a princess thanks in a large part to the work she did and I am so glad I used her.

Alexandra · Married on 03/28/2015

I used Sarah for my on-site hair and makeup for my wedding. She was AMAZING! So easy to work with, so knowledgable, so talented and comforting (super important on your wedding day)! I highly recommend using Sarah for your wedding or special event. You won't regret it!

Absolutely love Sarah! Such a warm personality and so good at keeping the bridal party calm and on schedule the day of the wedding! Her work is GORGEOUS and she easily accommodated some last minute changes I wanted to make to my look the day of. She always responded to me within 12 hours or less, even though she was juggling a newborn at home. I will definitely be using her for any future special events!