Hair and Makeup by Morgan Watson Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Heather Married on 05/24/2015
    Morgan is such a sweet girl and is wonderful with hair and makeup. My venue, Mount Palomar, recommended her. I hired her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as my Mom's and my bridesmaid. During my hair and makeup trail with Morgan, she took hours to do my hair and makeup, being very flexible and sweet as I hmmed over what I wanted and tried a few different hair styles. We did airbrush makeup and we loved it - I knew I would love my hair and makeup on the wedding day.

Wedding day came, and everything went great! All hair and makeup looked wonderful, and Morgan was super sweet and happy to be there. She even helped calm me down with our florist delivered my bouquet and it was all wrong. She is a wonderful person who loves wedding and making people feel pretty. Her pricing is fair and she is very responsive. Use her for your wedding!
  • Emily
    Emily Event on: 09/27/2014
    Morgan and her assistant were an excellent choice for my wedding day. During trial Morgan spent time with me and did multiple hair styles till I was happy. She did a fabulous job on my make up as well. For my wedding they did my hair and make up, four bridesmaid, my mother and my grooms mother. They were very professional with each person and would tweak anything the girls asked for along the way. Each person was very satisfied with the end results. I would highly recommend Morgan for any girl looking for make up and hair on their wedding day. It is a stressful day, and she was great at helping to keep the group calm.
    Amy Married on 07/26/2014
    Morgan was amazing! She was incredibly timely in all her correspondence leading up to our wedding day, and was absolutely perfect the day of! She is sweet, professional, and very talented!
    Maria Married on 06/20/2014
    Morgan is a magnificant makeup artist and hair stylist. From the moment I met her, she really wanted me to look and feel exactly what I pictured on my wedding day. The day of my consultation, she spent hours with me, discussing exactly how I wanted everything to look and talking through the whole thing. The day of my wedding, she showed up early, she was prompt, had everything set-up and was ready to go early because she wanted to make sure we weren't rushed before photographs. If you have any hesitation, let me put your mind at ease. I was incredibly impressed by her professionalism, she gives you sugguestions but isn't pushy, and she genuinly is the sweetest person that wants to make you feel beautiful at your wedding. All my bridesmaids thought she did an amazing job on their hair and makeup as well. Morgan, I can't thank you enough. I definitly plan to use you for special occassions in the future because I trust that you really care and are passionate about your job.
    Megan Married on 06/04/2014
    Morgan knew exactly what I wanted. I was so scatter brained and Morgan tried multiple hair styles until we found the perfect one. She even went above and beyond by helping me to find out where to get flowers to be styled in my hair. She was incredibly flexible to my hectic schedule, and on the day of my wedding I was able to relax and trust in her - I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life!
    Ashley Married on 05/11/2014
    Morgan was so wonderful to work with. She made me feel so beautiful and comfortable on my wedding day. There were so many makeup/hair artist to choose from and I am very happy I went with Morgan. The quality, and price were amazing. I have insecurities about my skin, and she never once made me feel bad about it...she actually did the opposite and made me feel like a princess. My wedding day was one of the most amazing memories in my life, and I am glad Morgan was apart of it...because she made is special. :) I loved my hair, and I loved my makeup!
  • User1752249 2+ years ago
    Morgan did my hair and make up for my wedding on April 4th, 2014. but she wasn't just present that day! she was so involved, providing trials and make sure i was going to be 120% happy on my big day. i was so blown away by her amazing work, i walked out of every trial and on my wedding day feeling like a whole new woman! I would never of thought i would get so lucky. she has great prices for what your getting and you should totally go with Morgan!
    if you are ever curious about anything she is quick with communication and will go out of her way to make your ideas come to life!
    all my bridesmaids and my mom's were in love with her by the end of the day!!
    Call her now before she books up! when you find a hair and make up artist like this they book up quick!
    Hair and Make up by Morgan Watson, PERFECTION!
    Brittany Married on 05/31/2014
    Morgan did a wonderful job! I absolutely loved her experience and warm hearted personality! Thank you for making not only myself, but all moms and all my girls look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!!
  • User1854929 2+ years ago
    Morgan was always quick in response and showed up on time.
    She understood perfectly what I wanted for my hair and make-up.