Hair and Makeup Artistry by Suzanne Reviews

8 | North Little Rock, AR

8 Reviews for Hair and Makeup Artistry by Suzanne

Amina · Married on 01/05/2016

Suzanne was one of the best choices were made with regards to vendors. She is very professional and extremely talented. She understand exactly what I wanted and executed to perfection. She was also very accommodating and started work at 7 am on me and my bridal party. The make up was extraordinary - the best I've ever seen. She is highly recommended!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Katie · Married on 01/15/2015

Suzanne did my MOH and my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Everything turned out beautifully and we even got done early!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Deanna · Married on 03/17/2012

Suzanne is wonderful! I had no reservations the day of my wedding about my hair and makeup. It was exactly what I wanted!! :)

Sent on 06/19/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2011

Where do I begin? Not only is Suzanne amazing at what she does, she is super friendly, extremely flexible, and treats you as if you were family! She actually did my hair 3 times- for my destination wedding, for my bridals, and for my reception! ALL OF WHICH were perfect up to every strand!
    ❤THE DESTINATION WEDDING- I decided I wanted to dye my blonde hair chocolate brown, a month or so before my wedding,this is how we met. I called the salon and asked for the best color stylist they had, and they gave me the best stylist in the house! She was able to make my hair blonde again for my wedding, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.
    ❤THE BRIDALS-I told her, without pictures how i wanted my hair and the outcome was exactly how I imagined PERFECT! Half up, half down, with curl. Most of my bridals were done outside, in the good ole Arkansas summer humidity, and none of the curls fell!
    ❤THE RECEPTION- I was not 100% sure as to how I wanted my hair, so we had a brief consultant where I brought her two different pictures I had found, and explained how I wanted to incorporate both styles. I don't know of many if ANY other stylists who would take the time to look over both pictures and create the exact style I wanted. It was perfect, beyond perfect. On top of just the hair, she came to the reception location, which I feel is going above and beyond, she didn't have to do that! She also did my makeup (PERFECT!) and needless to say put up with a stressed out bride, having to stop in the middle of everything a few times to talk to the decorator, photographer, etc.
    ❤ALL IN ALL Suzanne is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at what she does. Because of her, I had blonde hair again, amazing bridal and wedding photos,and the perfect, most beautiful up do and make up for my reception! Even through all the dancing not one strand fell!
    ❤TAKE MY ADVICE-use nobody else, she will make you look like a beauty queen, unique for YOUR wedding, like you have always dreamed!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Amber · Married on 03/06/2010

Suzanne did an excellent job on my hair and make-up for my bridal portraits and my wedding. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Kris · Married on 05/26/2018

Suzanne was terrific. My family was coming to Little Rock for a wedding, and Suzanne was able to accommodate three of us first thing in the morning so the groom's Mom, Aunt, and Grandma all looked picture perfect. Really sweet, welcoming, and (most importantly) really talented.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Suzanee was wonderful! I was so happy with my hair and makeup and it held up all night! I even took my hair down and slept on it and wore it the next day, it was perfect. I would definitely recommend her. She was very sweet & professional and even arrived early.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Allison · Married on 11/03/2007

She provides great service and I am always satisfied with the outcome.

Sent on 06/18/2012