Haiku Gardens Weddings Reviews

146 | Kaneohe, HI

146 Reviews for Haiku Gardens Weddings

Lanea · Married on 09/27/2014

We had our wedding the last week of Sept 2014, and I am so glad we found Haiku Gardens as our venue. The food and wait staff were nothing short of phenomenal. Tamara, the wedding coordinator, did an outstanding job helping us plan with only 3 weeks! The views while you sit and eat are absolutely breath taking, and I'm so grateful to have had our reception here. They made our day so much more perfect than it could've been.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Celeste · Married on 08/28/2014

The views were amazing and the dinner was just perfect! The waitress and waiters had great service. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Arnie · Married on 08/02/2014

Everything was great. Tamara was so helpful. She guided us through every part of this destination wedding. This was a Mr and Mr wedding so I wasn't sure how it would go over. They were great. Very professional, friendly and helpful. I can not say enough good things about the whole event. Everyone was blown away by the setting. The reception was held in the restaurant. Again, Great. The food, the setting, the staff. Every part of it was great. Thank you Tamara and Haiku Gardens for making our special day, absolutely amazing.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Crisna · Married on 07/31/2014

My then fiancé and I visited many venues in Oahu on 9/2013 and Haiku Gardens was our last stop. It’s quite true what they say “save the best for last,” and Haiku Gardens was surely the best we saw. We instantly fell in love with the beautiful lush garden scenery, the stunning chapel and the option to have the ceremony outside on the lawn was a great feature. My husband is quite a picky individual but when we took the tour of Haiku Gardens there was no doubt in his mind that it was the place he wanted us to get married.
    The Haiku Gardens wedding coordinator Tamara S. was such a delight to work with. Considering this was a destination wedding, Tamara was always on top of her emails even when she was busy she would reply and let me know when she will respond. Tamara gave us many options to choose from and also suggested some things that would work better for us.
    We were hesitant at first to have a destination wedding but when we met Tamara the day of our tour we knew we would be in good hands and a month later
    we decided to have our wedding at Haiku Gardens. You’d think destination weddings would be a lot harder but with the help of Tamara and her staff the day of our wedding
    turned out to be a success. The food was great, everything from the salad, fish and the prime rib was all a delight. All my guests still talk about our wedding day and it makes me happy that everyone enjoyed their time at Haiku Gardens. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day go with Haiku Gardens, they will treat you like family & make sure everything goes smoothly. A big Thank You to the staff & especially Tamara at Haiku Gardens, you all have made my wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Cyra · Married on 07/27/2014

My best friend got married here a few years back and I just adored how stress free her wedding was. She always told me about Tamara and how amazing she was. At the end of her wedding day I absolutely loved how everything came out and it was all thanks to Tamara! I remember telling Tamara, “When it’s my turn to get married I’ll let you know!” And that is exactly what I did!

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at Haiku Gardens Haleiwa Joe’s. Everything about our wedding reception was perfectly beautiful thanks Tamara, our coordinator.

Tamara was there for us every single step of the way. From the day we inquired about the venue, to being there to make sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. She made our planning a smooth and stressful experience and made our dream “ice cream” wedding come true and till this day we are in LOVE with how everything came together! We cannot thank Tamara enough for all her hard work! I would highly recommend her to any couple that I know getting married!

Thank You everyone at Haiku Gardens, and a BIG thank you to Tamara for doing such an amazing job and making our dream wedding come true! We are both forever grateful for having you be a part of our special day!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jasmine · Married on 07/27/2014

I was married July 27, 2014 and had my ceremony at Haiku Gardens. My wedding day turned out even more perfect than I had ever imagined. We chose to be married inside the chapel since July is a particularly hot month. The chapel is beautiful and intimate and was so elegantly decorated with the gold chiavari chairs and sashes. The open walls and ceiling fans were a perfect touch for a hot day. I loved that the venue offered our photographer so many different kinds of shots. I also loved how private it felt because they block off the gardens during your ceremony. Tamara is super sweet and was so easy to work with every step of the way. She definitely made the entire process very easy. I highly recommend this venue to any bride, your guests will be awed by its beauty.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 07/26/2014

I recently got married at Haiku Gardens and their services were amazing. We are so thankful for them. At the end of our wedding, there were no words to express how we felt. Our family is still talking about the wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Kristin · Married on 07/26/2014

Haiku Gardens was amazing! Their staff and service were on top of it. There are no words to describe how grateful we are to them. WIthout them, the wedding wouldn't had run smoothly. Our family is so amazed that there were no bumps along the way. If you're trying to find a vendor for your wedding, then I would suggest to go with Haiku Gardens. We will definitely be coming back to Haiku Gardens in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2014

My husband and I recently got married here and we couldn't have been more happy with both the ceremony site and the reception following at Haleiwa Joes. First off, the site overlooks plush gardens, a gorgeous pond with gazebo, and the beautiful mountains of Kaneohe. My husband and I looked at multiple outdoor locations all over the island and no other venue took our (mostly mine) breath away like haiku gardens. The weather on this side of the island is always perfect and the secluded site provides a relaxing, comfortable, yet personal site for a wedding. On top of that, the wedding coordinator Tamara was increasingly helpful throughout the planning process. My husband was deployed for half of our engagement which meant I was left to do majority of the planning and it was very comforting to be able to always communicate with Tamara and get her input/ connections with Djs, photographers, florists, - basically everything we needed.
    After the ceremony we rented out haleiwa joes for the night, which was the best decision we've ever made. The food there is by far the best on the island and openness of the restaurant keeps it cool with breezes coming directly on to the dance floor.
    All in all, my husband and I had the time of our lives on our wedding day and we couldn't have imagined a better place to have it than haiku gardens and haleiwa joes.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Karisa · Married on 06/21/2014

Haiku Gardens was my dream wedding venue! For a bride, it's been said that you just know when you found the right dress because you get that "feeling". Well, I had this "feeling" when I went for a visit to Haiku Gardens at the request of my father. It was my DREAM VENUE and I could not see myself getting married in any other location. The beautiful gardens and views of the Koolau Mountains made this location A++++++ for a local girl like myself.

Tamara our wedding planner was the icing on the cake! She made our experience planning a wedding a wonderful one! It was because of her that I did not turn into a Bridezilla and I could concentrate on enjoying this process, as well as, my wedding day.

The customer service was outstanding by all involved from the wait staff, to management and of course our coordinator Tamara! The food was on point from the pupus to the main meal. The Mac nut crusted chicken was awesome! Although I would love to keep this my secret place I know I cannot. I would highly recommend Haiku Gardens and Haleiwa Joes for a wedding, anniversary, vow renewal, etc.
    Thank you so much Tamara! I cannot express my gratitude enough. You have become much more than a wedding planner, I see you as a life long friend.

Much Love and appreciation,
    Karisa & Dustin Sharp

Sent on 07/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2014

Haiku Gardens was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony and reception. Our wedding coordinator, Tamara, was fabulous! She was flexible, organized, thoughtful and very attentive to all of our questions or concerns. The ceremony took place in a tropical lush garden with breathtaking scenery. Tamara ensured that everything was set up perfectly and that everything ran smoothly from start to finish. We then had our reception at the Haleiwa Joe's, the restaurant at Haiku Gardens. The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious! We were extremely happy with all of the vendors that Tamara connected us with and would work with them again! Tamara helped make our wedding day such a memorable and special experience!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/14/2014

We had our destination wedding/reception at Haiku Gardens and Haleiwa Joe's. Tamara was our coordinator and she was amazing. She really worked with me to create my dream wedding. She was able to get our florist to make our ceremony flowers in such a way that they were included in our standard package and we were able to reuse them for the reception. Anytime I had a question, Tamara was very quick to respond via email or phone. She made the wedding planning process very easy for my husband and I. Tamara helped to make the day of our wedding run smoothly so we were able to focus on each other. The photographer, guitar soloist and DJ that Tamara hired were great. I loved the officiant that Tamara booked for us (Kimo Talyor). He was so funny and helped to keep our wedding fun and lively.

Our friends and family continue to tell us how much they enjoyed our wedding and reception. The were in awe of how lush, green and beautiful the gardens were. The food was amazing. Haleiwa Joe's offers a great selection to choose from for the buffet. They were also able to make a vegetarian plate for one of our guests. The bar was fully stocked and all the wait staff were very attentive.

We would recommend this location to all our friends (even if its just to have dinner). We will always make a point to spot by Haiku Gardens and Haleiwa Joe's whenever we visit Oahu.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Randy · Married on 05/01/2014

If it was not for Tamara, we would still probably thinking about where and when we want to get married. Her timely response to all questions submitted through emails made everything go as planned. We have been to Haiku Gardens before for Weddings and Receptions. This is the reason why we had picked this venue to have our special day. There was no problems at all. Everything was taken care of in order to not have any undo stress put upon us. Tamara is a great asset to Haiku Gardens and should be recognized as such as one of the most gifted Wedding Planners around. Mahalo to Tamara and Haiku Gardens for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jayna · Married on 04/05/2014

This Place is Amazing!!! I would highly suggest everyone to have your wedding here!!!

From the ceremony to the reception everything was just gorgeous!! The natural backdrops of the Ko'olau Mountains the beautiful trees and plants are beautiful for photography. There are several ceremony sites in the garden but you also can make your own vision happen!! I had a Spiral Aisle it was gorgeous!!! You can see it on their website!

The restaurant for the reception was just perfect from the layout of the guest area and not to mention the beautiful view of the gardens and the mountains this place is truly a hidden treasure! The staff was so professional, very pleasant that I didn't even notice that they were there, they are so quite and sweet!! The food was so delicious!! The prime rib was so mouth watering!!! Excellent service!

TAMARA!!! My wedding planner is so beautiful from the inside out!!! She is one of a kine!! She saw my vision that I had and she made it happen!!! Whatever your vision is I can tell you she can do it!!! So precise and very prompt She is so amazing!!! Words can't explain how wonderful this place is!!! I can truly say that I will never forget my wedding!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2014

My wedding at Haiku Gardens was better than I could have imagined. The package deals made paying for everything so much easier. The location is beautiful. The food was delicious. The staff was polite and super helpful. There is an open air chapel and a couple totally outdoors areas to get married in. The reception is held right up the hill at Haleiwa Joes. The setting is great if you aren't looking for ballroom formal. It was perfect for my family and friend's fun dynamic.
    I couldn't leave a review without talking about the wedding planner, Tamara. I was planning the wedding from the east coast and Tamara always answered emails promptly and professionally. She had amazing, helpful ideas, and always worked to make my vision come true. When I arrived on the big day, everything looked amazing. It was as if she was in my head while she set everything up! She really knows her stuff.
    I could not recommend this venue more. Every single thing about it is amazing. Can't wait to go back and visit.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Amy · Married on 03/28/2014

My husband and I got married at Haiku Gardens 3 weeks ago. It was AMAZING! We could not have dreamed of having it go any smoother than it did! It was perfect! One of the big reasons everything turned out so wonderful was our wedding coordinator, Tamara! From the very beginning to the very end, she was right there helping us. If at any point of the planning I needed something done or some options for vendors, she was on it. Tamara is not only great at her job but she is so great to work with! We could not have done it without her!

The ceremony in the garden was beautiful! Such a gorgeous setting to get married in! Tamara is flexible about the seating arrangement and her and the staff make sure it is all done for you. It was wonderful to not have to worry about who was getting that done. Another great thing about Haiku is that if it happens to rain, everyone can be moved into the open-air chapel. Thankfully the weather held out for us but having that option was one of the huge reasons we chose Haiku.

The reception was at Haleiwa Joes which overlooks the garden. Absolutely perfect setting for the reception! We wanted a nice, but not formal setting. Haleiwa Joes can be dressed up or down which was perfect for us! We chose to not have linens on the table which added to the relaxed feel and look. We had around 90 guests and because of the way the restaurant is laid out, we felt close to everyone! The food was DELICIOUS! We were beyond impressed!

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Haiku Gardens for a wedding. It was exactly what we wanted and we could not be happier with our choice! We are so grateful for Tamara and the staff that worked hard to make our day perfect!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Ethel · Married on 03/02/2014

Haiku Garden was the perfect place for our wedding. Our pictures came out beautiful in the garden and gazebo. Our guests enjoyed the food and service. Tamara was helpful and patient with our decision making. We would recommend Haiku Gardens to anyone who is looking for a great place to have an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Erika · Married on 01/06/2014

We knew we wanted to have our wedding in our hometown of Kaneohe, and Haiku Gardens was the perfect place. The setting is absolutely gorgeous with endless photo opportunities, the food was amazing, and the staff was incredibly friendly and easy to work with.

Tamara listened to our ideas, offered suggestions, helped us figure out what was realistic, and was open to all of our DIY ideas. She was easy to talk to and helped us feel confident about our plans.

Our day went perfectly, and all of our friends and family had a wonderful time. We barely got to take a bite of the food, so a waiter packed up our plates and a little extra for us. The presentation in our to-go boxes was just as beautiful as it was on our plate.

The attention to detail and the care of the staff made it a wonderful experience! (And we couldn't have gotten a better price!)

Sent on 02/13/2014

We had a beautiful wedding in the glass wedding chapel where family and friends looked on. Tamara Suyetsugu our wedding planner was fantastic and was with us every step of the planning process from the ceremony up thru our reception. She provided us with Kimo Taylor who officiated the ceremony and Juan who was a fantastic photographer (I can't wait to see the rest of the photos he took!) The lunch buffet at Haleiwa Joes was delicious and the staff at the restaurant provided excellent service. There was never a dry glass during the reception. Our guests loved the garden setting surrounding the chapel and raved about the food from the pupus to the buffet meal and the wedding cake (Thank you Kristen Kato of A Cake Life for our amazing wedding cake!) and of course cocktails!! We received nothing but compliments from all of our wedding guests even till now almost 1 month after our wedding. Thank you Haiku Gardens, Haleiwa Joe's Restaurant, the wait staff, Tamaray, Kimo and Juan for helping us celebrate our wedding day. It was truly an event that we'll always cherish!!! ALOHA!!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Christina · Married on 12/07/2013

Our wedding at Haiku Gardens was perfectly beautiful! The location is stunning, the wedding went smoothly, and the food was delicious. All thanks to the wedding planner, Tamera! I called her and wanted to plan my whole wedding in one month, and I had no idea what I wanted. Talk about a project. Phew. But Tamera exceed all of my expectations, she planned everything perfectly, and even our guests where complimenting how well of a job she did for our wedding. Needless to say, our wedding was like a perfect dream. And I would recommend Haiku Gardens to everyone who wants their wedding dreams to come true!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Aloha · Married on 11/11/2013

This venue provided ceremony and reception in one place. Haiku Gardens provided wedding packages that tailored us. My guests did not have to travel to a different location after the ceremony. The restaurant, Haleiwa Joe's caters very delicious food. My husband and I are planning to have our 1st year anniversary dinner here and probably will keep it a tradition every year. Tamara, our wedding coordinator helped us the entire year while we were planning. She is fun to work with and responds to you right away. We exchanged ideas via email and it worked out so well. The gardens is beautiful. I believe our pictures turned out well too! We were on a budget and this venue was made for us. I wish I could rewind that day. It was so perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Troy · Married on 11/11/2013

This venue is the most beautifulest and very cheap (super money saver) venue with many different themes in one location. From koi fish ponds to bamboo forest to tropical trees and flowers blooming around the scenery to a gazebo i. The middle of one of two koi fish ponds. The services they provide is awsome and efficient. I highly recommend using this venue for weddings, parties, and anything in between. The catering and party is done on site so their is no driving (which is a bonus) in Haleiwa Joe's restaurant looking from above Haiku Gardens (very beautiful view). Thank you Tamara and her staff for helping us with wedding planing prior to the wedding date and while the wedding was going on. Thank you Haleiwa Joe's for the awsome food and beverages. Much mahalos to all!!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

We had our destination wedding, both ceremony and reception at Haiku Gardens @ Haleiwa Joe's and 5 stars does not do justice for how perfect everything was.
    I was apprehensive about planing a destination wedding as I am very detail oriented and a bit of a control freak, but working with their wedding coordinator Tamara was completely stress free and she was more thoughful and helpful then I ever could have imagined.
    Our officiant (Rev Kimo) ceremony and reception music (Ellsworth & Lawrence) photographer (Juan Oliphant) flowers, butterfly release, cake, appetizers, luncheon, open bar, were all exclusively handled by Haiku Gardens, and on the day of the wedding all of the deatils were exactly what we discussed and above any expectatons I could have had.
    There is no better quality or value then what we received and I am so happy on our last trip to Hawaii we stumbled upon this little gem that gave us one of the best days of our lives.
    Our wedding turned out to be all we imagined and even more and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/30/2013

We gave Tamara and her staff basically 8 days to help us put together a wedding for 16 people in the Gardens with a reception in Haleiwa Joe's. She helped us sort out all of our options, was super-flexible in planning times and spaces in the restaraunt, and found us a photographer at the last minute (like two days before the event). Our guests were able to order off the menu and have an open bar; the serving and bar staff assigned to our party were very capable, very friendly, and very efficient. Our meals arrived in a reasonable time after we had ordered (and you can imagine the chaos of trying to manage 16 people at a social event) and the bar staff kept up with drinks orders. Our guests all commented on the great venue and staff. Tamara personally made sure that we had everything we needed from a half hour before the event started until the end of the evening. They made our wedding the best. We certainly give them our highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Hazel · Married on 07/21/2013

Tamara Suyetsugu, Wedding Coordinator, was outstanding and very responsive to all my calls. My wedding day was handled with professional and I didn't have to worry about anything other than getting to my wedding. My flowers were perfect, the minister was outstanding, food was delicious, Haiku Gardens ground was beautiful especially in the morning, and price was just right. I'm so glad that I picked Haiku Gardens to have my wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2013