Hagerty Photography Reviews

43 | Pleasanton, CA

43 Reviews for Hagerty Photography

Brian · Married on 10/30/2016

Sarah and Nick are total pros. They were super organized, making sure to get every family photo combination we laid our for them beforehand. They were flexible on timing. They have a great demeanor and are easy to work with. Best of all...we got our photos back super fast!!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2016

Very Professional, Great Quality of Work!! Listened well with what photos we wanted, even giving great ideas and kept us organized on an agenda to make everything go smoothly. Highly Recommend!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Adam · Married on 10/13/2016

Love them! Best decision ever to go with Sarah Hagerty!

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

We absolutely loved the Hagerty's! They listened to everything we asked for and stuck with all our requirements (like not taking any cheesy wedding pictures!). We didn't want to spend hours on our wedding day taking pictures and the Hagerty's were extremely observant of this. They were fantastic and I would highly recommend them!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Great, marvelous, wonderful - all can used to describe my experience working with Sarah and Nick. They were a pleasure to work with leading up to my wedding and absolutely fantastic on the wedding day (they kept us on track for photos and helped move family in and out for photos). Super organized and quick to get all my questions answered, she helped to create my wedding day time line - and she kept me too it! They had some really amazing ideas for artistic shots that I never would have thought of. SO EXCITED TO SEE OUR PHOTOS! Highly highly highly recommend!

Romona · Married on 06/07/2014

Sarah and Nick are phenomenal photographers and people! They are kind and so passionate about their art and it shows! They were so thorough at capturing all the details of my special wedding day. The tone was set with our beautiful engagement session against the backdrop of Arizona's South Mountain. Their HIpBooth Photobooth is the best! Guests at our wedding were able to get a crisp, clear high quality Photobooth print as well as email a copy to themselves! Upon viewing my wedding photos, I cried with joy and felt like I was relieving my day all over agsin. Hagerty photography is the best in the business.

Romona · Married on 06/07/2014

Sarah and Nick are phenomenal people and creatively talented photographers! They set the tone with our beautiful engagement pictures against the backdrop of Arizona's South Mountain.
    They are so meticulously detailed and have mastered the art of the lense! They captured all of the details of our special wedding day perfectly. Upon seeing our photos I cried with joy over all the gorgeous pictures. Their HIpBooth is the best Photobooth in AZ! The guests had so much fun with the props & receiving the high quality , crisp photo. The HIPBooth even had an option of emailing Photobooth pics to yourself! A million thank yous to Hagerty Photography for giving me gorgeous pictures that I will cherish forever.

mary · Married on 04/26/2014

Sarah and Nick are absolutely fantastic, flexible and fun to work with. They just photographed my daughters wedding this last weekend and we cannot wait to see the finished results. If they are anything like the engagement photos, and I am sure they will be, they will capture the love in a most beautiful way between my daughter and her new husband. The engagement pics were so creative and beautiful it is hard to pick a favorite. Thank you Sarah and Nick for capturing such a special day. Really enjoyed both of you.

Katy · Married on 11/30/2013

Another fabulous dream team that made my and my husbands wedding day absolutely perfect! Sarah and Nick are a beautiful and talented power team. They capture every magical moment in the most beautiful and flawless images! I was blessed to have them be my photographers for my and my husbands wedding day and blessed to have them as friends as well! They take the nerves out of the picture process and make it fun and entertaining experience! Not only do they take breathtaking pictures, but they also have the HIP Photo Booth that brings a whole new level of crazy fun to a wedding! Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth and could not wait to take more and more pictures! They are absolutely brilliant!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 10/13/2013

Amazing photography. Joy to work with. Incredibly talented. Captured perfect moments. Thank you!

• RManning

Rachelle · Married on 05/10/2013

Hagerty Photography was great to work with! Sarah & Nick were a joy and captured both our engagement and wedding photos! They were very professional and took the time to meet with us to go over all the details to make sure we didn't miss a single photo the day of our wedding! They were super organized and the relationship we had built with them prior to our wedding day helped ease our nerves and create absolutely gorgeous images! Thank you so much for beautifully capturing the most special and memorable day of our lives!

Nikki · Married on 03/23/2013

Sarah was and is wonderful! I have know her for many years and trusted her with our special day. We are using her for family photos this November and would highly recommend her to anyone. She is professional and full of great ideas.

Sarah and Nick were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made my husband and I feel comfortable right from our first meeting where we discussed pricing and reviewed some of their work. Our engagement shoot was a blast and the guest book they put together from those photos for our wedding day turned out better than I could have imagined. We have received so many wonderful compliments on our engagement and wedding photographs and I couldn't be happier that we chose to go with Hagerty Photography! Truly appreciate their hard work and fun-loving personalities.

Alexia · Married on 10/27/2012

What can I say about Sarah, as with all my other vendors, I interviewed 3 from this category. When I called Sarah to arrange a meeting (Friday morning), I told her that I have given myself 3 weeks to chose all my vendors and plan my wedding and she answered well I am giving birth this Sunday. I thought that I would have to chose someone else although I loved her work but she continued and said: 'well I can see you tonight' so we arranged to meet that night. Even before we met, I had made up my mind. A person who will see you two days prior to giving birth and working on the wedding the following day, is passionate about what they do. That is the kind of person I want to have working with me. Don't get me wrong, their work is outstanding but their passion is a huge plus. Again they were very accommodating in scheduling our engagement session. We were extremely busy so we scheduled it two weeks prior to the wedding but they were great in having the guest book ready on time. During the wedding they were great as well. Their direction was easy to follow and made the whole process effortless and quick. They also adhered to the tight schedule. Thank you guys for doing such a great job, we can't wait to see the photos.

• Stella

Stella · Married on 08/18/2012

Sarah and Nick are incredible and capture amazing photos! They are amazing to work with and love making the photography catered to your every need. They are fun and get some of the coolest shots ever! We love them, highly recommended!!!

Barbara · Married on 08/18/2012

Sarah and her team were awesome to work with! They were always there capturing the events of the day without disrupting or re-scripting anything. Everyday, I see the photos they took and am constantly amazed at how many amazing moments they were able to preserve. Photography is such an important part of a wedding. It allows one to relive the day anytime you wish. So, choose your photography team wisely and remember that quality photos don't just pop out of the camera. They take professional equipment, skill AND talent. Hagerty Photography definitely has them all!!!

Ellen · Married on 04/14/2012

It was a pleasure meeting Sarah Hagerty and having her photograph my daughter's wedding. My photo album is absolutely perfect and I highly recommend her to any future brides or anyone in need of a photographer. She truly captured my daughter's special day.

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2012

Sarah and Nick are THE best in wedding photography, or photography as a whole. Not only are their pictures elegant, classy and unique, they are so so easy to work with! They hold themselves very professionally and are able to coordinate very well with the other vendors and the guests! They are a husband and wife team and working with them is like working with old friends! Not only did they do a fabulous job with our engagement pictures, they had crazy and unique ideas for the wedding and I cannot wait to see how they turned out! I would recommend them to ANYONE because they are so easy, flexible, caring and worth every penny!

Hope · Married on 02/25/2012

I love Sarah and Nick!! They were so amazing to work with!!! They did an engagement shoot with us and it turned out amazing! We also had them make our guest book with the photos which turned out better than I could have imagined. We are "those people" that wanted to include our dogs in our photos and Sarah and Nick were super patient which made it easy.
    The day of the wedding they kept everything on time and made sure to get all of the shots that we asked for. We have not seen our wedding photos yet but I know they will be great!

kathy · Married on 10/22/2011

Hagerty Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. Sarah and Nick, a husband and wife team, were so wonderful to work with. Their eye for photography is super unique and modern. What I loved most is that they are both really detailed oriented while at the same time ready to go with the flow. I am SO SO happy we chose Hagerty photography.

Valerie · Married on 05/12/2011

Hagerty Photography was the icing on our wedding cake. Sarah took amazing pictures and was great from start to finish. We can't think of a better way to remember such an important day than with beautiful pictures. Its because of Hagerty Photography that we have those wonderful memories to share. We can't wait to use Sarah and Hagerty Photography again!

Allison · Married on 03/12/2011

Sarah and Nick were absolutely amazing!!! I would strongly recommend their photography services to any bride, family, senior, or mother. Sarah takes the time to really get to know each of her clients in order to take pictures that best fit their personalities. The locations of portraits Sarah chooses are also wonderful - colorful backgrounds, modern, clean and beautiful! My husband and I were so pleased with the work of Hagerty Photography and are glad we went with the best!

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2011

So grateful to have used Hagerty Photography for our wedding! They were just simply amazing!! Sarah and Nick were so fun to work with, and really understood the look we wanted for our wedding photos!

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Stephanie · Married on 01/08/2011

Loved Hagerty Photography! They were so accommodating and personalized a package and price just for us!

Tory · Married on 09/17/2010

Hagerty Photography was the absolute best choice for photography for our wedding! We selected Sarah as a referral from our wedding planner at FireSky Resort & Spa, Lynn Lakia. Sarah is so talented. She captured our personalities and the special moments through out our wedding day so perfectly. I'm certain that my husband came out of his shell more, with Nick, her second-shooter (and husband)!

Another strength of Sarah's was her communication. Each time we met, emailed or spoke on the phone, she was very prompt and followed up on every detail that we discussed. This was such a huge help!

Many people have complimented our wedding photography. I could not be happier with Hagerty Photography!