Hagen Pictures Production Reviews

9 | Neenah, WI

9 Reviews for Hagen Pictures Production

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2018

We love kathy and Tony the were amazing!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Misenda · Married on 03/12/2018

Thank you so much Kathy Hagen for the gorgeous pictures you took today!! You have an amazing artistic talent! Can't wait to see them!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Shannon · event on 12/16/2017

This is my third time working with Kathy very flexible and easy going absolutely love her pictures.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kala · Married on 03/07/2017

Would highly recommend they do an awesome job

Sent on 07/11/2017

Crystal · event on 10/11/2016

I was very impressed with Kathy's patience during our shoot. I loved the location and had a lot of fun with my family. It was a little windy, but we figured out how to make it work and she was very patient with the shots with my daughter's.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Ashon · Married on 10/05/2016

Kathy was excellent with my family of 5 and worked with us making sure to include what we wanted in the photo shoot. She worked with us on timing too. Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Jenny · event on 09/27/2016

Kathy was extremely professional and patient with my son and I. Not only does she deliver amazing, high quality photos in a timely manner, she is great to work with and amazing at responding to messages as well as being very flexible. I would recommend Kathy to anyone looking for a photographer for any event!

Sent on 09/30/2016

michele · Married on 07/23/2016

We had the easiest and best time working with them. They were extremely flexible to our needs. We got an awesome deal on both photography and video. They made our day so special with pictures and video. They blended in with our wedding crowd just like family and were fun, entertaining and a joy to wirk with on our special day. Our guest were very impressed with their out going and fun demeanour. They added their own personal touches to the video, and captured a lot we dont even remember, cause they day went by really fast.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

They were decent for the price and were very sweet in their professionalism with us and responding. They stayed later and shot longer then we had requested which was wonderful of them. They truly went above and beyond there. But,there were parts of footage that we wanted tweaked and they did so but still parts of it seemed rushed. Family emergency for them led to us getting it later and we just wanted to enjoy having it. They probably would have made the changes if we asked. Nice people. Product was good.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Hagen Pictures Production's reply:

Jessica- If you still want your short, or long film tweaked we are still willing to make it "right" for you and Logan. Just Message us please, with what changes you want done, we're willing to do it. WE WANT YOU HAPPY!!!