13 Reviews for Hadley Farms Meeting House

Event Planning (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Linens (1)
13 Hadley Farms Meeting House Reviews

Brenda and the staff at Hadley Farms Meeting House helped me create a wedding that was beyond my expectations and visions! From the first time I met with Brenda to the last hug and well wishes she welcomed my input and ideas with open arms. At no point did I ever feel like I was pushed to do something I didn't want or need. She offers the perfect balance of guidance & freedom. The entire staff at Hadley Farms made our day a dream! Natalie (day of coordinator) made us feel completely comfortable and confident, we never had any worry about anything. The value is just outstanding! They offer different packages that are sure to fit every budget & make it so easy because most everything you need is included! A++ I could not have asked for anything better on our special day

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was beyond what we imagined and from start to finish the staff and more specifically Brenda Lee was there for all of our needs. They went Above and beyond to make our day perfect! The outdoor ceremony on the terrace with our beautiful sunflower decorated pergula was the perfect touch for our end of the summer season wedding! Food was fantastic and our cake was amazing from cakes by Amanda ( perk of the venue cake was included in package). Ability to purchase kegs was an awesome option that was more budget friendly for us to provide drinks for our guests. We would totally get married again and not change a thing :)

Photos
Profile Picture Zsazsa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

HFMH surpassed my expectations! The staff was professional, knowledgeable and always accessible. The menu was diverse and the food was delicious. I owe my gratitude to Brenda. She is amazing! From seeing my vision to the little personal touches she suggested, my special day wouldn't have been possible without her. Thank you Hadley Farms for making my wedding day a dream come true ?

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was so easy to work with Brenda and her team at Hadley Farms Meeting House for our rehearsal dinner. The planning was easy and straightforward. We booked the location sight unseen and were pleasantly surprised at the space - nice outdoor patio, clean and well-maintained inside and bar area. The staff the night of the event was really helpful in getting us set up with our music and some mics for speeches. We'd definitely recommend Hadley Farms Meeting House.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful and was so accommodating. Brenda and Alice were amazing to work with

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful space.Very clean. Amazing helpful and courteous staff.Would highly recommend Hadley farms

Profile Picture User3935853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Hello,

We got married at the Hadley Farms Meeting House. They offered a great deal, with the Summer Wedding Package.
We used one of their suggestions for our Wedding cake and it was delicious! The food that we got to choose from,
was great and everyone said it was.

We had planned on getting married at the pergola, and when we knew it was going to rain, we were able to move
our decorations to the fireplace inside, and got married there. When the rain broke we drove over to the Connecticut
River, and had pictures taken there.

The Bridal Suite was a good size for our Wedding party, and they delivered the Hors d'Oeuvres and drinks to us during
the Cocktail hour. The Servers where great and when asked for a special request, they accommodated us.

The Hampton Inn was available next door, for our family and friends who came from out of state, they all said it was
a nice place to stay and very clean. We liked that everything that we needed was in one place and we didn't have to
drive to different locations.

We owe a great big thank you to Brenda Lee! She walked us through all of the tasks that we had to complete for our
wedding. She was always helpful and offering suggestions.

All of our family and friends said it was the best wedding they ever attended, they loved the Meeting House, food, cake
and the band! Thank you for making our Wedding, fabulous and fun!

Tammy and David Hurley

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding at HFMH. They were very accommodating and most importantly affordable! The staff was very attentive during the reception and very helpful with collecting all of our decorations and belongings so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests raved about the food which was absolutely delicious!! I still crave their short rib! I would highly recommend letting them host your special day!

Profile Picture User7733881, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I would strongly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture April, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was great. Brenda Lee and her team were so helpful and knowledgeable. My only complaint is that my custome cake topper was returned to me broken with no explanation. It was hidden away in a box of items I picked up. Missing a piece. My guess is it was not reported to management by the employee responsible. At least I hope that was the case.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great experience with Brenda and her staff. The only thing that went wrong was the cake we got was not my husbands favorite - we got a white cake not the Carrot cake we ordered with the vendor Cakes by Amanda. Everything else was fine and we received a great many complements and had a ball. Thanks to you all.

Profile Picture Carole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
3.8

They are still a young venue so be prepared to ask a lot of questions to ensure you get everything you want. Be open for outside catering as well.

Profile Picture User7668639, 1+ year ago, 1 Review