17 Reviews for Hadley Farms Meeting House

House Wine (2)
Premium Liquor (2)
Specialty Beer (2)
Centerpieces (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
17 Hadley Farms Meeting House Reviews

I first found Hadley Farms at a Bridal Expo back in Jan. 2017 They had a great price for their Winter Wedding Package- too good to pass up! My Husband and I went out to see the venue and decided that day to set a date. We worked closely with Brenda Lee who was a great help every step of the way! She answered every email, call and text I tossed her way! The day of ran smoothly with the help of Nicole who periodically checked on me to see how things were going. It was an absolutely beautiful day and I heard so many compliments about how nice the space was and the food! The food was delicious- Everybody raved about how good it was! Thank you Hadley Farms for being apart of our special day 3/17/18

Profile Picture Doreen, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License

Hadley farms was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding venue. They were so attentive, helpful and truly professional throughout the entire process. We just brought decor there and didn’t even need to explain much, they just ran with it and we were absolutely stunned when we came through. They were extremely accomodating in every aspect, from the meetings, to the bridal suite before hand (they lugged all of our bags from
Bridal suite over for us at the end of the night without even asking!).

Brenda, Joan, Nicole, Natalie and everyone else behind the scenes including the wait staff and kitchen staff were amazing to work with and exceeded our expectations!! We would highly recommend having your special day at Hadley Farms!!

Profile Picture Jen, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Our wedding weekend was wonderful, and Saturday was absolutely amazing: the attentiveness and care that everyone onsite provided day of was truly exceptional.

Vendor arrival/set up was flawless, the space looked beautiful and even the banquet staff seemed impressed with the overall aesthetic!

Our meals were delicious.. not a person in the crowd had a sour word to share (in fact.. there were some guests who wanted your recipe for champagne chicken!) The servers were smiley, approachable and a great fit to the environment.

Next door at the hotel desk/concierge was great! They called every guest after check in to make sure rooms were ideal, and that everyone had exactly what they needed.

Even your cleaning "crew" after the reception! We had a lost wallet at the end of the night and he helped us look for it, what a guy!

Our only issue that day (not even on behalf of HF) was that our first dance started late [DJ timing] – and then it started to snow, after that we may have panicked a little.. then asked for assistance finding your day of coordinator to ask if the staff would stay for an extra hour of dance time: She was SO accepting/understanding, all we needed to agree on was that it was OK to start breaking down at the originally planned time, and that you would be in touch after - fine by us!
The dancing guests were thankful for the added time, and we were incredibly grateful for the spur of the moment plan change working out.

From the moment we sat with Brenda the planning process was seamless, it felt like we were meant to be there – and as of this moment that feeling still holds true.
We are so grateful to have had so many lovely people help create these magic moments for us.

With all of that being said, we'd like to recommend you to everyone and anyone!
You all deserve not only five stars shouted not only from rooftops.. but also from the little romantics holding stereos over their heads professing their feelings to the world!

Profile Picture Heatherly, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Brenda and the staff at Hadley Farms Meeting House helped me create a wedding that was beyond my expectations and visions! From the first time I met with Brenda to the last hug and well wishes she welcomed my input and ideas with open arms. At no point did I ever feel like I was pushed to do something I didn't want or need. She offers the perfect balance of guidance & freedom. The entire staff at Hadley Farms made our day a dream! Natalie (day of coordinator) made us feel completely comfortable and confident, we never had any worry about anything. The value is just outstanding! They offer different packages that are sure to fit every budget & make it so easy because most everything you need is included! A++ I could not have asked for anything better on our special day

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had our wedding here in Oct 2017. Cathy, who we worked with, was amazing! My husband and I did not have to worry about anything! They were on top of everything and there was never any frustration. The food was amazing, and my guests loved it! We would be happy to recommend anyone to have their wedding here!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Our wedding was beyond what we imagined and from start to finish the staff and more specifically Brenda Lee was there for all of our needs. They went Above and beyond to make our day perfect! The outdoor ceremony on the terrace with our beautiful sunflower decorated pergula was the perfect touch for our end of the summer season wedding! Food was fantastic and our cake was amazing from cakes by Amanda ( perk of the venue cake was included in package). Ability to purchase kegs was an awesome option that was more budget friendly for us to provide drinks for our guests. We would totally get married again and not change a thing :)

Photos
Profile Picture Zsazsa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

HFMH surpassed my expectations! The staff was professional, knowledgeable and always accessible. The menu was diverse and the food was delicious. I owe my gratitude to Brenda. She is amazing! From seeing my vision to the little personal touches she suggested, my special day wouldn't have been possible without her. Thank you Hadley Farms for making my wedding day a dream come true ?

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was so easy to work with Brenda and her team at Hadley Farms Meeting House for our rehearsal dinner. The planning was easy and straightforward. We booked the location sight unseen and were pleasantly surprised at the space - nice outdoor patio, clean and well-maintained inside and bar area. The staff the night of the event was really helpful in getting us set up with our music and some mics for speeches. We'd definitely recommend Hadley Farms Meeting House.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful and was so accommodating. Brenda and Alice were amazing to work with

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful space.Very clean. Amazing helpful and courteous staff.Would highly recommend Hadley farms

Profile Picture User3935853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Hello,

We got married at the Hadley Farms Meeting House. They offered a great deal, with the Summer Wedding Package.
We used one of their suggestions for our Wedding cake and it was delicious! The food that we got to choose from,
was great and everyone said it was.

We had planned on getting married at the pergola, and when we knew it was going to rain, we were able to move
our decorations to the fireplace inside, and got married there. When the rain broke we drove over to the Connecticut
River, and had pictures taken there.

The Bridal Suite was a good size for our Wedding party, and they delivered the Hors d'Oeuvres and drinks to us during
the Cocktail hour. The Servers where great and when asked for a special request, they accommodated us.

The Hampton Inn was available next door, for our family and friends who came from out of state, they all said it was
a nice place to stay and very clean. We liked that everything that we needed was in one place and we didn't have to
drive to different locations.

We owe a great big thank you to Brenda Lee! She walked us through all of the tasks that we had to complete for our
wedding. She was always helpful and offering suggestions.

All of our family and friends said it was the best wedding they ever attended, they loved the Meeting House, food, cake
and the band! Thank you for making our Wedding, fabulous and fun!

Tammy and David Hurley

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding at HFMH. They were very accommodating and most importantly affordable! The staff was very attentive during the reception and very helpful with collecting all of our decorations and belongings so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests raved about the food which was absolutely delicious!! I still crave their short rib! I would highly recommend letting them host your special day!

Profile Picture User7733881, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I would strongly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture April, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was great. Brenda Lee and her team were so helpful and knowledgeable. My only complaint is that my custome cake topper was returned to me broken with no explanation. It was hidden away in a box of items I picked up. Missing a piece. My guess is it was not reported to management by the employee responsible. At least I hope that was the case.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great experience with Brenda and her staff. The only thing that went wrong was the cake we got was not my husbands favorite - we got a white cake not the Carrot cake we ordered with the vendor Cakes by Amanda. Everything else was fine and we received a great many complements and had a ball. Thanks to you all.

Profile Picture Carole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
3.8

They are still a young venue so be prepared to ask a lot of questions to ensure you get everything you want. Be open for outside catering as well.

Profile Picture User7668639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review