Hadley Farms Meeting House Reviews

19 | Hadley, MA

19 Reviews for Hadley Farms Meeting House

19 Hadley Farms Meeting House Reviews

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Hadley farms meeting house went above and beyond for our function. Brenda and her staff were quick and eager to make all our dreams come true. We tell everyone we run into how happy we were using this venue. We will definitely be back in the future . Kudos to Brenda and all the staff. Both the staff we could see and the staff we couldn’t see. Our day was beyond perfect. Ty

Jim and Lisa Fitzpatrick

Doreen · Married on 03/17/2018

I first found Hadley Farms at a Bridal Expo back in Jan. 2017 They had a great price for their Winter Wedding Package- too good to pass up! My Husband and I went out to see the venue and decided that day to set a date. We worked closely with Brenda Lee who was a great help every step of the way! She answered every email, call and text I tossed her way! The day of ran smoothly with the help of Nicole who periodically checked on me to see how things were going. It was an absolutely beautiful day and I heard so many compliments about how nice the space was and the food! The food was delicious- Everybody raved about how good it was! Thank you Hadley Farms for being apart of our special day 3/17/18

Sent on 03/28/2018

Hadley Farms Meeting House's reply:

Doreen & Gregg, What a terrific couple you both were to work with. You made it so easy to help plan your Wedding. Gregg, thank you so much for making me a Rose. The craftsmanship is amazing. Doreen, I will miss our conversations! I will let our staff know about your review. Again, thank you both! I wish you much happiness. Don't forget to send me your wedding pictures, would love to see them. Take care!

Jen · Married on 03/03/2018

Hadley farms was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding venue. They were so attentive, helpful and truly professional throughout the entire process. We just brought decor there and didn’t even need to explain much, they just ran with it and we were absolutely stunned when we came through. They were extremely accomodating in every aspect, from the meetings, to the bridal suite before hand (they lugged all of our bags from
    Bridal suite over for us at the end of the night without even asking!).

Brenda, Joan, Nicole, Natalie and everyone else behind the scenes including the wait staff and kitchen staff were amazing to work with and exceeded our expectations!! We would highly recommend having your special day at Hadley Farms!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Hadley Farms Meeting House's reply:

Jen & Matt, What an amazing review regarding your Wedding at the Hadley Farms Meeting House. So happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience. We loved working with you. I with you both the best in the years to come! Brenda Lee-Sales Manager

Heatherly · Married on 02/17/2018

Our wedding weekend was wonderful, and Saturday was absolutely amazing: the attentiveness and care that everyone onsite provided day of was truly exceptional.

Vendor arrival/set up was flawless, the space looked beautiful and even the banquet staff seemed impressed with the overall aesthetic!

Our meals were delicious.. not a person in the crowd had a sour word to share (in fact.. there were some guests who wanted your recipe for champagne chicken!) The servers were smiley, approachable and a great fit to the environment.

Next door at the hotel desk/concierge was great! They called every guest after check in to make sure rooms were ideal, and that everyone had exactly what they needed.

Even your cleaning "crew" after the reception! We had a lost wallet at the end of the night and he helped us look for it, what a guy!

Our only issue that day (not even on behalf of HF) was that our first dance started late [DJ timing] – and then it started to snow, after that we may have panicked a little.. then asked for assistance finding your day of coordinator to ask if the staff would stay for an extra hour of dance time: She was SO accepting/understanding, all we needed to agree on was that it was OK to start breaking down at the originally planned time, and that you would be in touch after - fine by us!
    The dancing guests were thankful for the added time, and we were incredibly grateful for the spur of the moment plan change working out.

From the moment we sat with Brenda the planning process was seamless, it felt like we were meant to be there – and as of this moment that feeling still holds true.
    We are so grateful to have had so many lovely people help create these magic moments for us.

With all of that being said, we'd like to recommend you to everyone and anyone!
    You all deserve not only five stars shouted not only from rooftops.. but also from the little romantics holding stereos over their heads professing their feelings to the world!

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Brenda and the staff at Hadley Farms Meeting House helped me create a wedding that was beyond my expectations and visions! From the first time I met with Brenda to the last hug and well wishes she welcomed my input and ideas with open arms. At no point did I ever feel like I was pushed to do something I didn't want or need. She offers the perfect balance of guidance & freedom. The entire staff at Hadley Farms made our day a dream! Natalie (day of coordinator) made us feel completely comfortable and confident, we never had any worry about anything. The value is just outstanding! They offer different packages that are sure to fit every budget & make it so easy because most everything you need is included! A++ I could not have asked for anything better on our special day

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here in Oct 2017. Cathy, who we worked with, was amazing! My husband and I did not have to worry about anything! They were on top of everything and there was never any frustration. The food was amazing, and my guests loved it! We would be happy to recommend anyone to have their wedding here!

Hadley Farms Meeting House 1
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 2
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 3
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 4
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 5
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 6
  • Z

Zsazsa · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding was beyond what we imagined and from start to finish the staff and more specifically Brenda Lee was there for all of our needs. They went Above and beyond to make our day perfect! The outdoor ceremony on the terrace with our beautiful sunflower decorated pergula was the perfect touch for our end of the summer season wedding! Food was fantastic and our cake was amazing from cakes by Amanda ( perk of the venue cake was included in package). Ability to purchase kegs was an awesome option that was more budget friendly for us to provide drinks for our guests. We would totally get married again and not change a thing :)

Hadley Farms Meeting House 7
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 14
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 15
    Hadley Farms Meeting House 16

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

HFMH surpassed my expectations! The staff was professional, knowledgeable and always accessible. The menu was diverse and the food was delicious. I owe my gratitude to Brenda. She is amazing! From seeing my vision to the little personal touches she suggested, my special day wouldn't have been possible without her. Thank you Hadley Farms for making my wedding day a dream come true ?

• Amy

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

It was so easy to work with Brenda and her team at Hadley Farms Meeting House for our rehearsal dinner. The planning was easy and straightforward. We booked the location sight unseen and were pleasantly surprised at the space - nice outdoor patio, clean and well-maintained inside and bar area. The staff the night of the event was really helpful in getting us set up with our music and some mics for speeches. We'd definitely recommend Hadley Farms Meeting House.

Sharon · Married on 05/15/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Hadley Farms and it was a wonderful experience from start to finish! Brenda Lee and her staff were so wonderful to work with, very helpful in answering all our questions and giving great recommendations. Hadley Farms also catered our wedding and the food was wonderful! Everyone had a wonderful time and we would highly recommend Hadley Farms for any event. Such a beautiful space!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Hadley Farms Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We wish you both the only the Best in the years to come. It was a pleasure working with you both! Brenda Lee, Sales Manager

Alissa · Married on 09/05/2015

This venue is beautiful and was so accommodating. Brenda and Alice were amazing to work with

Wonderful space.Very clean. Amazing helpful and courteous staff.Would highly recommend Hadley farms

Tammy · Married on 08/18/2017

Hello,

We got married at the Hadley Farms Meeting House. They offered a great deal, with the Summer Wedding Package.
    We used one of their suggestions for our Wedding cake and it was delicious! The food that we got to choose from,
    was great and everyone said it was.

We had planned on getting married at the pergola, and when we knew it was going to rain, we were able to move
    our decorations to the fireplace inside, and got married there. When the rain broke we drove over to the Connecticut
    River, and had pictures taken there.

The Bridal Suite was a good size for our Wedding party, and they delivered the Hors d'Oeuvres and drinks to us during
    the Cocktail hour. The Servers where great and when asked for a special request, they accommodated us.

The Hampton Inn was available next door, for our family and friends who came from out of state, they all said it was
    a nice place to stay and very clean. We liked that everything that we needed was in one place and we didn't have to
    drive to different locations.

We owe a great big thank you to Brenda Lee! She walked us through all of the tasks that we had to complete for our
    wedding. She was always helpful and offering suggestions.

All of our family and friends said it was the best wedding they ever attended, they loved the Meeting House, food, cake
    and the band! Thank you for making our Wedding, fabulous and fun!

Tammy and David Hurley

My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding at HFMH. They were very accommodating and most importantly affordable! The staff was very attentive during the reception and very helpful with collecting all of our decorations and belongings so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests raved about the food which was absolutely delicious!! I still crave their short rib! I would highly recommend letting them host your special day!

• April

April · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I would strongly recommend this venue!

Angela · Married on 03/18/2017

Our wedding was great. Brenda Lee and her team were so helpful and knowledgeable. My only complaint is that my custome cake topper was returned to me broken with no explanation. It was hidden away in a box of items I picked up. Missing a piece. My guess is it was not reported to management by the employee responsible. At least I hope that was the case.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Hadley Farms Meeting House's reply:

Hi Angela, I am so sorry to hear of your cake topper. I wasn't informed of this, I would be more then happy to replace this item for you. If you would like to send me an email with a picture of it, I will take care of it for you. Brenda Lee Sales Manager. email: brenda@pvhg.com

Carole · Married on 09/16/2017

Great experience with Brenda and her staff. The only thing that went wrong was the cake we got was not my husbands favorite - we got a white cake not the Carrot cake we ordered with the vendor Cakes by Amanda. Everything else was fine and we received a great many complements and had a ball. Thanks to you all.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Hadley Farms Meeting House's reply:

Carole, Thank you so much for your response, i wish you both a very Happy marriage!

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

They are still a young venue so be prepared to ask a lot of questions to ensure you get everything you want. Be open for outside catering as well.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Hadley Farms Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, we are a new venue, 3 years and thriving with a professional Culinary staff within the last year. We strive to give all our clients the best customer service possible and value.