Hacienda Tres Rios Resort - Rivera Maya Reviews

2 Reviews for Hacienda Tres Rios Resort - Rivera Maya

Candace · Married on 05/19/2015

3.0
      2.5

We chose to have our wedding at the location of our timeshare. I have mixed emotions about the service that we received. Daniella (the wedding planner) was very friendly and very professional, but often difficult to reach. She did work with me quite a bit and went out of her way to make sure that we got the exact look that we were going for when we saw her in person. Reservations was another story entirely. Francisco was rude, aggressive, and he lied to myself, my husband, and my 85 year old grandmother who was tricked into believing she was paying for one thing while being given something completely different. We ended up having to work with his supervisor to straighten things out, but at one point, when we were trying to get in touch with his supervisor, he got on the phone and pretended to be his supervisor!! And then when we figured it out, he told us that it didn't matter because he wasn't going to allow us to speak with his supervisor. I really do hope he got fired because the resort was absolutely beautiful and we had an amazing time. I absolutely hate that we had such a bad experience in the beginning.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Kesha · Married on 06/26/2018

0.4
      0.5

Don't do it. Better option is to have it at villa at Hacienda tres Rios if you don't like the vendors they work with you will be forced to pay a 500$ vendor fee per vendor that you select and hire thats not on their list of vendors. Better to book a villa and hire a vendor of your choice.
    I brought my own decorations for a small wedding of about 22. Saves tons of money doing it this way. The planner/wedding manager was awesome so if you do have it here ask for Argenis wonderful person. Reception area for wedding area was gorgeous ceremony area could have been combed before set up. Otherwise beautiful.

Sent on 07/01/2018