13 Reviews for Haase Quartet

The Haase Quartet performed wonderfully at my wedding ceremony in May. They are a great value for their quality. The group is very flexible, and even learned a new arrangement of a modern song at our request. Guests said that they enjoyed the pre-ceremony music as well. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We wanted a string quartet for our wedding ceremony and were so glad we hired Haase. After researching it seemed that Haase was one of the best values in the area. And they provided exceptional service. We booked them through GigMasters and were very pleased with the whole service. Julia always responded to my inquiries right away. And they did a great job at our ceremony playing all the songs we had picked. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/9/12, 9 Reviews
4.7

I searched for many quartets, and this was the least expensive I found. The quality of their service was great, especially for the price. I wasn't sure which songs to choose for during the ceremony, and they worked with me and gave me suggestions of appropriate songs, which I really appreciated! I wanted the recessional song to be Bittersweet Symphony, and for an extra fee of $50, they were able to arrange it for me. Overall, I recommend!

Profile Picture User187132, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Julia Sun and the Haase Quartet were the highlight of our ceremony. The music was beautiful, and I am very picky about classical music, having grown up playing the piano and pipe organ. Our guests really enjoyed it, too. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Peyton, 12/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Haas Quartet group was great. I would have liked to meet in person before the wedding but everything turned out fine.

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I knew from the beginning I wanted a string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and some I had found seemed to charge a VERY high hourly rate. Others were pretty cheap but their clips sounded bad. Finally I found Haase, who charged a reasonable rate AND sounded good. We communicated exclusively via email, and it was never a long wait for a response from them. I requested a piece for my (bridal) entrance that they did not know, but between us we found it, downloaded it, and they played it flawlessly on the wedding day. I was just sorry I never got a chance to actually speak to them on the day of, but they were there in the background playing beautiful music and the smoothness of my dealings with them helped lower my wedding stress.

Profile Picture Sally-Anne, 5/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The quartet provided the music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour and they did a wonderful job. I would use them again in a second and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Joan, 12/31/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

As a violinist, having string music during my wedding ceremony was very important to me. The Haase Quartet definitely delivered - I only wish I had been able to enjoy more of them. (My husband and I had photos after the ceremony and didn't attend the cocktail hour, which they also played for.) I booked them at the last minute and then was late getting them my list of ceremony pieces, but they were excellent - rich sound, seamless transitions between pieces. Several people commented on how good they were, and our friends have been to a ton of weddings this year, so they definitely have other groups to compare them to! The Haase Quartet had a decent list of pieces and Julia was very responsive; booking was was a breeze. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture liz, 10/18/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would definately hire them again for future engagements and recommend them to friends.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with this group. We did a majority of the planning early and booked them about 6-9 months in advance, so I'm not sure how busy they get. They provided a list of what was in their repertoire, and from that I was able to select music for pre-ceremony, entrance to the ceremony, exit from the ceremony, and appetizer reception. We had not originally booked them for the reception and added that service a couple of months after the original contract, which they were fine with. I managed to have an outdoor ceremony on one of the hottest days of the year and while a majority of my guests were indoors in the reception area staying cool, Haase stayed outside and played with no complaint and complete professionalism - and they sounded amazing too. I received more compliments than I could keep track of about them, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/7/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I think the music at the wedding sounded amazing!!!! I really am glad I decided to have a quartet. Working with Haase took a little time as they work mainly by email, but that's fine for me. I do too! I would really recommend them as they did a fantastic job on everything at the ceremony and that is truly why you hire them. They were a lot more affordable than most of the quartets I spoke with, so I really am glad I selected them.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/6/07, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were great. The captured the mood of my outdoor ceremony perfectly. They played beautifully and everybody complimented how gorgeous the music was. I left the selection up to the quartet and they executed their genious perfectly. I love quartets but this group was gorgeous. They all really played quite amazingly and were just quite accomplished musicians. Walking down the isle to Cannon was more than I dreamed, it was like a fairy tale come alive. it was just great - highly recommened such a talented group of folks.

Profile Picture Rachel , 9/1/07, 6 Reviews