H.O.F. Decor Reviews

H.O.F. Decor 3
H.O.F. Decor 4
H.O.F. Decor 5

selma · Married on 07/29/2017

HOF decor did a fantastic job with our flowers and linens. They were there on the day of the wedding, and even fixed my bouquet to get me exactly what I wanted. They got an exceptional eye for style, and their taste and suggestions matched up with us perfectly. They pulled through last minute for my crazy indecisive changes 2 days before the wedding! I'm so glad they were able to help because my table setting looked absolutely gorgeous! We can't recommend them enough.
    They made me and my husband feel so special on the day of the wedding and they did it all with a smile - that's what I call exceptional customer service!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Erica · Married on 07/20/2017

Absolutely AMAZING! It's such a nice feeling to walk into the bridal suite and see that the flower turned out even better than you could have ever imagined! I know nothing about flowers, but I had a vision of what I wanted and even more difficult a vision of what I absolutely did not want. HOF decor met with me, worked with me, and met with me again to make sure they had the perfect idea of what I would like and they turned out PERFECT. They were so kind and really cared about what you want!

Sent on 12/22/2017

nadra · Married on 06/30/2017

I was really impressed with the services received from HOF team. As this was a destination wedding so most of the planning was done via the internet and telephone. The HOF delivered exceptionally well. Hope to use this vendor again and will definitely be recommending your company to anyone who are interested in a destination wedding.
    Thank you HOF team again. Excellent

Sent on 07/13/2017

Ranisa · Married on 06/18/2017

I was lucky enough to work with HOF decor on the floral design for my wedding! They are so talented and innovative, their ideas blew me away. I sent them pictures to give them a better idea of what I was looking for, and what I ended up with was a million times more amazing! The bouquet they created for me literally took my breath away. I can't say enough great things about HOF decor. Thank you for designing the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Regina · Married on 06/12/2017

I couldn't have been happier with how our flowers turned out for our wedding in July. It's taken me far too long to write a review, but life gets in the way! I really don't know much about flowers and had no clue, I mean, no clue what I wanted for my wedding flowers! HOF decor were AMAZING!! They got an idea of what we wanted our wedding to look like and brought up a ton of pictures of different types of flowers/arrangements we could do. They were so patient and helpful. They were great to work with both in person and over the phone and email. They were even able to take parts of the lace from my mom's wedding dress and make them into flowers to put into my bouquet. All of the arrangements and bouquets looked beautiful on our wedding day. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • O

Olive · Married on 05/27/2017

H.O.F. Decor did a fabulous job at my wedding, they were very professional , very accommodating,very flexible. I would recommend anyone that is doing a destination wedding to use H.O.F Decor for decorating the event, if they want a WOW factor. The also provided flowers for my bridal party, and flowers for the venue, it was very beautiful. Kenisha Clarke from H.O.F was fabulous.

Olive denton

The flowers they provided was so beautiful

Sent on 06/14/2017

Erica · Married on 05/23/2017

I cannot begin to express how much I love HOF decor. My cousin used them for her wedding and loved HOF decor so we decided to use them for my wedding. First of all, I really wanted Bougainvillea flowers which wilt easily and are not typical wedding flowers, they totally embraced the idea and made it work. Our flowers were even better than I imagined. Everything turned out gorgeous! They were soooooooooo talented and easy to work with. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/21/2017

jevaun · Married on 05/12/2017

HOF decor great to work with.I didn't go over the top with my floras (in other words, that is not where i focused my budget) but they delivered great looking flowers nonetheless. I asked them to incorporate origami cranes into the center pieces and they said "sure". I also asked them (last minute) to add to my order halos for the flower girls. And again, and they gave me no hassle about it whatsoever.

I was very happy with HOF decor and would highly recommanded them!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Emma · Married on 04/17/2017

I am SO happy with how the flowers for my wedding turned out! HOF decor were both so helpful throughout the process and really listened to the details I wanted. They knew exactly the style I was going for and made some really wonderful suggestions that I loved. I got several compliments on how beautiful the floras and decorations were. I especially loved my bridal bouquet - I wanted it to last forever!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Marilyn · Married on 04/04/2017

HOF Decor team went ABOVE & BEYOND for our wedding. We met with HOF Decor twice prior to our wedding and they are such a sweet and caring team. The thing that really stood out about HOF decor to me is they truly wanted to please both me, as the bride, and my now husband (aka forever boyfriend). When they saw that my forever boyfriend wasn't completely happy with the initial set up, they offered different suggestions to add in pops of color and gave us options that were within our budget. They were just AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Our final table set up was EVEN BETTER than we had imagined and the little gifts they gave us made such a huge impact! I could not thank HOF decor team enough. All of the flowers were gorgeous and smelled so pretty and our reception was BEAUTIFUL! We LOVED everything.
    One of the reasons our wedding was so special and received so many compliments was because of HOF decor. We are extremely appreciative and would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/19/2017

sandy · Married on 03/25/2017

After contacting HOF Decor,I can't say enough about our wonderful experience working with them for my daughter's wedding! From our first meeting with them, we knew instantly they were the one to help pull off the perfect look for the big day and they immediately saw my daughter's vision and didn't try to steer her in another direction. Their prices were more than fair and their communication and fast responses to my multiple texts and emails were impressive. We also saw that they use only the best quality flowers and pay such attention to detail. On the wedding day, they blew us away when we saw the ceremony and reception sites at the venue fully decorated in the rustic/romantic theme my daughter envisioned. It brought tears to my eyes! Book HOF Decor for your wedding or event and you won't be disappointed! You'll also make a very good friend in the process.... Thank you HOF Decor!

Llanzo · Married on 03/02/2017

We used House of Flowers Decor for our wedding and I could not have been happier with the flowers. They went above and beyond my expectations. Everything was gorgeous and the team was really easy to work with.
    I had one phone call with HOF decor and they understood my vision and delivered on it perfectly. When the flowers arrived I was shocked by how absolutely beautiful (and big) the bouquets were. They did a great job of keeping within my budget and made it go a long way.
    The team was so professional, easy to work with and understands how to create designs for your personal style.

Malique · Married on 02/18/2017

HOF decor is awesome & super sweet. Our floral arrangements are exactly what I envisioned if not better! My bouquet was absolutely perfect, everything was perfect! They even threw in a special surprise that added special detail to our wedding.
    We are extremely happy with having worked with HOF decor.

Claire · Married on 01/29/2017

HOF decor did the flowers for my daughter's wedding at Iberostar a couple of weeks ago. They were great to work with from start to finish and had lots of great suggestions to fulfill my daughter's visions for her wedding flowers. All of the bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements were simply stunning and my daughter loved them. I highly recommend HOF decor!

Jimena · Married on 01/13/2017

They really made the whole process easy. They were really generous and thoughtful and everything they did looked really great. I'm so glad we worked with them.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Rosetto · Married on 12/16/2016

HOF decor was an absolute joy to work with. When we set up our initial appointment with them, we were supposed to meet at 7pm, since we were traveling from the area. However, with the rain and traffic, we did not end up arriving until 9pm. Yep, it was pretty insane. Of course, I was updating them along the way but they assured us not to stress and drive safe. Even though we were two hours late, they still discussed out designs and options as if they had all the time in the world. They were patient and were very attentive with the design I had in mind. I had a few revisions to the initial final design prior to the big day and they were able to make the adjustments. They also agreed to meet with us at our last trip to ensure they had everything correct on the contract. The flowers looked absolutely amazing on our big day and I owe it all to HOF decor team. HOF decor is the type of decor that would make you want to get married time and time again because they have such a lovely and bubbly passion for flowers.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Navaro · Married on 11/23/2016

I would definitely recommend working with HOF decor because they're sweet and professional, and listen to you when you say you are on a budget! The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous and really added to what I wanted my wedding to look like.

Kyone · Married on 11/02/2016

I was BLOWN away by the flowers these decor created for my wedding on 11-2-16.
    Coming from working in the wedding industry, I was a little picky when it came to my own wedding, but this team went so far above and beyond anything I was expecting. The reception space looked like the dreamiest garden party and the bouquets were OUT OF THIS WORLD. I asked for a king protean in my bouquet, but they ended up putting a protean in every girls' bouquet. They were the most unique and perfect bouquets. HOF decor employees are warm, down to earth, and talented. They know what they're doing and do it well. So thankful they made our wedding day so beautiful!
    THANK YOU HOF DECOR!

Diana · Married on 10/19/2016

Hire HOF decor now! You will be so happy you did, I promise! What can I say other than Aaaauuuh-maaazing! I worked with HOF decor, the sweetest, most genuine, patient. I just loved working with them! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Not only did HOF decor go above and beyond my expectations, they were also the biggest bang for our buck over any other florist we researched. I meet with HOF decor team several times and changed my mind completely several times. Once I had my final vision in mind I had a difficult time describing it at our meeting. HOF decor spent so much time with me and my mom and mother-in-law at each meeting and never rushed us through. They have an amazing gift of being patient in understanding the final vision (and I think they might have telepathy). I am also a very indecisive person so it was so nice to be able to ask them what they thought and trust their advice. I hope my photographer took lots of pictures of our floras all set up because everything looked so beautiful! THANK YOU forever HOF decor! You are flower angels! Please I've already started thinking of an excuse for another big event so that we can work with you again in the future. ;) !

Alex · Married on 10/07/2016

Everyone at HOF decor did an absolutely beautiful job with the floral design for our event! The bouquets were so stunning that I placed mine back in the fridge and it still looks great. The flowers for the ceremonial arch and the elegant centerpieces far surpassed my expectations. To top it off, the flowers for our cake were so beautiful that they added that extra touch to achieve perfection!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2016

We worked with HOF decor for my daughter’s wedding and everything turned out so beautiful. When the flowers arrived it took my breath away. More beautiful than I could have imagined. The decor set up, everything was great. They saw our vision and fulfilled it. Very pleasant to work with! Very happy and lucky we found the perfect florist for our wedding.

kerissa · Married on 09/28/2016

It is actually hard to explain how beautiful everything turned out for my wedding......HOF decor went above and beyond all my expectations of how I wanted and thought everything was going to look........they will work with whatever your budget is and make it exactly how you want it.......HOF decor was amazing at helping make my vision a reality.....It was totally like a fairy-tale wedding with their finishing touches! I would use them 100% for any occasion! Thank you so much!

Ayanna · Married on 09/20/2016

I worked with HOF decor for my wedding at Royalton White Sands on September 20th. They went above and beyond throughout the whole process. They were exceptional at developing rapport, responding to my vision, and ultimately making the floral arrangements beautiful. They maintained open communication across the planning process and were very affordable. I would recommend this vendor to anyone! I wish there was a 6 star option, cause they deserve it!!

Adriana · Married on 09/05/2016

Absolutely beautiful!
    I couldn't be happier with all of our wedding floral arrangements. HOF decor was extremely creative and helpful throughout the process. We were indecisive about our choices and they assisted us in selecting the perfect scheme for our wedding. Their attentiveness to all the details over the discussion and images we provided was amazing. My bouquet and centrepieces were gorgeous. My husband's boutonniere was made as the perfect match to my bouquet. They even added a beautiful and creative touch to our cupcake/cake tower. They looked great. Our overall experience with the business was great and we would highly recommend them.

maribel · Married on 08/30/2016

You guys knocked it out of the park for my Wedding in August. Thank you so much for adding additional flowers here and there. Everyone was amazed at how gorgeous my flowers turned out. You guys were always a pleasure to work with. My flower girl adored her headpiece and wand. Thanks again!!!