H&H Photographers Reviews

H&H Photographers 4
  • tina

tina · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience!

Very accommodating and flexible with creating our vision.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • F

FATIHA MAKLOUFI · Married on 05/11/2019

took photos and produced a video of our wedding celebration.

very professional, courtesous and talented. The photos and the videos they produced for our wedding were excellent.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing work

I hired this company to take my wedding photos/video and I could not be happier with the outcome!!

We worked with Larry, Eric, Craig and their assistant Nancy. They were extremely professional, prompt, organized and very friendly!

This staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! They took amazing photographs and videos! The turn around time was unbelievable, we had our photos and video in less than a month!!

This company is phenomenal and I highly suggest using them for any important event you have!

Sent on 05/14/2019

H&H Photographers's reply:

We LOVE you and Brendan. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such kind words and for being so wonderful as clients. We appreciate it.

Suzy · Married on 11/11/2017

I’m so glad I was referred to H and H photography for my wedding. They were kind and professional. During the planning process any questions I had were responded to promptly. We were able to share our vision for the day and love the pictures and moments that were captured. Working with Chris and Michael the day of was amazing. They worked with us to make sure we were comfortable and happy with everything.

Sent on 12/14/2017

H&H Photographers's reply:

Thank you Mrs. G! (very exciting to call you that). Your wedding was magnificent and we so appreciate being your photographer!

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2017

My husband and I just got married last Sunday so we haven't seen any images yet, but we know that they'll be superb. We absolutely loved our photographer! He was really funny and did a great job of putting us (especially me) at ease. Guests told us that he was a lot of fun and that he wasn’t “afraid to get dirty” (apparently he was spotted laying on the ground on more than one occasion during the reception in order to get the perfect shot). We also appreciated that he accommodated our special request to take photos with our bows (our wedding was somewhat archery-themed) and seemed to get really into it.
    Before the wedding we'd only been working with Larry, and he was great too. He met with me before we signed the contract, and always promptly responded to my e-mails and answered my questions, which was great because I didn’t live in the area. We can't wait to see the finished products from our big day, and wholeheartedly recommend H&H Photographers to anyone getting married in the Westchester area!

Sent on 11/10/2017

H&H Photographers's reply:

Thank you Lauren for writing such a lovely and helpful review. And Go Gators!

Anne · Married on 10/28/2017

Very easy and fun to work with!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Thank you!

Cathy · Married on 05/26/2017

They were Very professional put everyone to ease really didn’t stand out very much

Sent on 12/07/2017
    H&H Photographers 5
    H&H Photographers 6
    H&H Photographers 7

H&H Photographers's reply:

Thanks Cathy! Photographing your family's event was truly an honor for us.

Kathleen · Married on 03/10/2017

My husband and I got married this past Friday. Now I haven't seen the photographs yet but I can say that Larry, Dan, Chris and Angel were an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They were professional, punctual and easy to coordinate with. They made planning for this day easy. I did not stress at all. We're looking forward to seeing the final product.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Hey Mrs. G!
    The excitement from your wedding (a few weeks ago!) hasn't worn off over here! Thank you for your awesome review. And for letting us use our cameras, lights, computers, etc on such a beautiful bride and such a magnificent wedding!
    Congratulations!
    -Dan

Agatha · Married on 11/26/2016

Larry is an absolute gem! None of my vendors were as accommodating as he was! Whether it was answering midnight emails and dropping things off at my house, I knew I could rely on him. The pictures they took we absolutely beautiful - I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

We used H&H Photographers for our wedding in Tarrytown, NY in October. Eric was our photographer and brought an assistant with him. Eric did a great job of directing the bridal party and family through a series of posed photos (which we did before the ceremony)—I liked that we got all the shots we needed without feeling like we had to spend hours and hours taking every possible shot. Eric did a great job of helping to direct us into nice shots while also responding to any suggestions we had around shots we wanted. During the rest of the day (ceremony and reception) Eric did a nice job of capturing the party and people without it feeling like I was "being followed" all night (one of my biggest fears was feeling like I was being paparazzi'ed all night!). Most importantly, we just got back the pictures and they are wonderful! The more formal posed shots are beautiful and the candids throughout the party are fantastic as well. H&H were very professional and easy to work with—we'd gladly hire them again if we did it all over again!

Sent on 11/12/2016

H&H Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for such positive feedback, oh private user! We're reading this on a Monday morning and you've set the week off for us with a happy smile.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2016

Such an amazing group of photographers and videographers. I can’t imagine my big day without them. They are so creative and so flexible.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    H&H Photographers 8

H&H Photographers's reply:

We're working on your album right now Lizzy and the studio is glowing with your beauty. Happy holidays!

Amy · Married on 08/27/2016

Our experience with H&H for our daughter's wedding was excellent. They were courteous, professional and responsive from the get-go. We have multiple blended families to deal which not only means more pictures, but multiple personalities, multiple combinations of people that can and can't talk to each other, etc. They handled everything flawlessly, from the pre-wedding photos, to the first look, the ceremony, and the reception. The pictures are a beautiful lasting memory and we really feel they captured the love, warmth and energy of the event. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/06/2016

H&H Photographers's reply:

What a thoughtful and helpful review. Thank you so much Amy, for being so considerate in your evaluation, and for letting us have the honor of capturing the images of your daughter's amazing wedding!

Arlene & Jack · Married on 08/21/2016

They are wonderful -- you get what you pay for! Fabulous photos and video!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Erica · Married on 07/23/2016

The photography was one of the most important decisions we made for our wedding. As everyone says, the day goes by so incredibly fast and having a team to capture all the special moments throughout the day for us to look back on was huge! We did a lot of research and chose H&H Photographers initially based off the quality of photographs they took. Not only are they fabulous photographers but they went above and beyond to be accommodating for all our needs and requests. Our wedding has been the best day of our lives so far. Every time I look back through the photographs they enable me to feel like I'm reliving it all again! They truly helped to make our wedding such a great success. Thank you H&H!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/16/2016

Our wedding was on 11/26/16. Dan, Chris, George & Robert were the most amazing team of photographers/videographers we have every met. They have such spirit and passion for the work that they do, not to mention the fact that their photography/videography is simply awesome! They are the consummate professionals & were so much fun to be around. Love these guys!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Brennan_Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

H&H were amazing! Working with Dan and Larry was very easy; they were flexible, prompt and possess an amazing artistic talent. The wedding photos were stunning and the wedding video was flawless. I would highly recommend H&H Photographers to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2016

paul · Married on 06/25/2016

We would highly recommend H&H photographers. We were pleased with their services in every way. Our photographer was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. It was clear that he was highly experienced in doing weddings and capturing the special moments. We were also impressed with the selection of poses which we are sure comes from H&H's long history of photographing weddings. They also had a history of photographing weddings at our venue so they picked the best places to take pictures. In addition, the quality of the photos and editing was outstanding. Finally, we found H&H to be very reasonably priced given the quality of their services.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Katie · Married on 05/06/2016

We used H&H for our wedding photography. We had an excellent experience with everyone we worked with throughout the entire process. They were all very responsive and willing to sit with us several times to go over exactly what we wanted to see in our photos. The final product was perfect. They did a beautiful job capturing all of the key moments. We will definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/16/2016

We are so happy with the work of H&H so far on both our wedding photography and videography. Our photographers, Eric and Chris, were so amazing throughout the day and made us feel very comfortable throughout while also capturing beautiful pictures. We also used the videographer services and are so happy we did! Everyone at H&H is very friendly and helpful, and they are very responsive to all of your needs in a timely manner. Thank you H&H for your beautiful work!

Sent on 06/28/2016

All that we hoped for and more. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

H&H Photographers's reply:

Kind words, much appreciated!

Natasha O’Connor · Married on 11/06/2015

Wedding Photos

Had such a wonderful experience with H&H. Also, loved my wedding album!

Sent on 02/07/2019

H&H Photographers's reply:

I'd have to say the high water mark for a fun wedding is when the groom brings a surf board! Thank you for the wonderful review, for being a repeat happy client (wedding photography and then a return for a wedding album a few years later), and for being so awesome!

Caitlin · Married on 04/18/2015

H&H Photographers were amazing! from the first meeting with Larry we knew this was going to be our company to work with. They were professional, accommodating, and friendly! They worked around our schedule and anything we wanted extra of they were happy to help us. They showed up early to take photos of the church and the arrival of our guests, the photos are beautiful and the unedited video made me laugh and cry from how amazing our videographer was. (we will be receiving our edited video shortly). I would recommend H&H to anyone who may ask where to find a great photography and videography company.

Sent on 05/30/2015

H&H Photographers's reply:

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review, Caitlin. You and Andrew are terrific and we so appreciate you letting us capture your big day!

Holly · Married on 04/11/2015

After minimal research, I went out on a limb and hired H& H photographers. It was one of the best decisions we could have made! We couldnt be happier with the pictures that they have provided us. From the very beginning, both Dan and Larry were extremely accommodating and flexible as we were planning a wedding from Michigan. They were easily accessible through email or phone, always promptly answering a question or comment. Any time that I felt nervous about my decisions, they reassured me that they will provide anything that I wanted, they kept their promise!!
    We worked with Eric on our wedding day. Eric is an easy going man that aimed to please! He was extremely attentive and wanted everything to be perfect. I was a stress free bride the entire day/evening knowing that Eric was moving about capturing all of the fine details. We had a very large wedding party and Eric made it work! Thank you Eric for keeping me on my toes and referring to the list that was provided!
    To our surprise, we received an email 4 days after the ceremony stating that some pictures were ready to be viewed. Not to toot my own horn, but hot damn, did we look good!! The teasers definitely have us wanting more.
    Thank you to the H&H team for all of your hard work and passion for capturing the most beautiful moments.
    I would HIGHLY recommend H&H Photographers!

Sent on 04/16/2015

H&H Photographers's reply:

"Hot Damn" indeed you looked smoking! Thank you so much Holly (and Scott). We are so lucky to have you as our cherished clients!

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2015

They were very professional, made sure I was comfortable, and very nice to all my guests. They also took great picture of my day . Once I got my proofs back they got back to me on time when ever I had a question or request to make changes to my albums. They did a fantastic job on putting my albums together

Sent on 01/06/2016

H&H Photographers's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You guys were awesome!