Gypsy Moon Guitars Reviews

45 | San Marcos, TX

45 Reviews for Gypsy Moon Guitars

45 Gypsy Moon Guitars Reviews

Alli · Married on 08/08/2016

Gypsy Moon Guitars were absolutely perfect for our ceremony at Chapel Dulcinea! Linda was a pleasure to work with, they learned two new songs for us, and they were professional to the end! I highly recommend their services - thanks so much guys!

Katie · Married on 06/18/2016

I used Gypsy Moon for my ceremony and cocktail music and loved them. They were easy to work with and the music was lovely.

Rhonda · Married on 05/29/2016

This vendor added a touch of class to my daughter's wedding. They were very professional. It was obvious that they enjoyed what they were doing. The musical was at the right volume and you could tell they were well-rehearsed. You will need a source of electricity for them, so be sure to factor that into the setup. I would highly recommend them!

Brad · Married on 01/30/2016

Gypsy Moon was not only a one of a kind pick for the quality and professionalism of music played , but Linda and Ray truly brought out the joyful emotion that we wanted for our special day. Highly recommended for any occasion.

Linda · Married on 06/06/2015

My daughter's wedding was at a beautiful outdoor sculpture garden with an Italian Villa. Just the perfect setting for this wonderfully talented husband/wife duo. Linda Sriro and her husband provided elegant and classy traditional music during the ceremony and wonderful Spanish guitar music during the reception. They absolutely fulfilled all the bride's hopes and dreams. They were even willing to learn a new piece requested by the bride for her processional. I highly recommend them to anyone wishing for exquisite acoustic guitar music. I give them five stars without hesitations.

Taylor · Married on 04/24/2015

Gypsy Moon Guitars plays the most wonderful music for weddings! Their guitars matched the mood perfectly and made our ceremony very unique. After the ceremony, they also played during cocktail hour and dinner which added so much to our wedding. They were so easy to get a hold of and work with. I had just told them the song that I wanted to walk down the isle to and which song we wanted our wedding party to walk down the isle to and they did the rest! They chose the most amazing songs to play and it was so beautiful to listen to. I would definitely recommend them to make every ceremony unique and beautiful!

Helen · Married on 04/11/2015

Gypsy Moon provided the music for my daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier with the beautiful sounds of the acoustic guitars and cello. It was romantic and elegant...everything we had hoped for. Linda was easy to work with and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Gypsy Moon for any occasion.

Kelley · Married on 02/01/2015

Gypsy Moon Guitars provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony and reception! We wanted beautiful, tasteful music during our dinner reception and they executed this perfectly!

Kelley · Married on 02/01/2015

Gypsy Moon provided wonderful music for our wedding ceremony and dinner reception! It was perfect and made the evening!

Allison · Married on 09/20/2014

Linda at Gypsy Moon was so great! They did our pre-ceremony music at the church and our cocktail hour music at the reception. She was so easy to get a hold of and answered emails very quickly.

Carol · Married on 08/09/2014

We were very pleased all around!

Everything was perfect. The guitars were a perfect addition to a vineyard wedding. Linda was easy to work with and I would highly recommend them.

They were absolutely awesome! I loved the guitars playing the songs I had selected. They were early and very responsive!

Just what I was looking for. They sounded beautiful.

Alyssa · Married on 05/17/2014

Linda and Ray were really the icing on top of our beautiful outdoor wedding. They made everything so simple and were flexible with our song choices. I highly recommend them for all events.

Gypsy Moon was wonderful to work with. Linda really was helpful in preparing for the ceremony and picking out music. She was also very open and responsive to changes. Gypsy Moon's music during the event added a touch of uniqueness and class to our informal river wedding. It definitely set the tone for the event. I highly recommend them and will use them in the future!

Kelly · Married on 04/12/2014

I would recommend Gypsy Moon Guitars to anyone needing music for their ceremony. They were very professional and communicative leading up to the ceremony. At the ceremony they knew what they were suppose to do with little direction, which was a big help to us because we didn't really have a coordinator helping out that day. They were very professional and it was a pleasure having them be a part of the wedding!

Tina · Married on 04/05/2014

Gypsy Moon was so very wonderful to work with for our wedding. Linda was very helpful with all her emails and helping me decide what music to play for the ceremony. The only things I knew I wanted was "Marry Me" by Train and nothing traditional. On our wedding day, they were so sweet to everyone and played beautifully.

I highly recommend Gypsy Moon!!! And how sweet is it that they are a husband and wife duo playing so beautifully together!

Kristi · Married on 03/01/2014

Gypsy Moon provided the most beautiful music for our wedding ceremony! I loved working with Linda - she was so quick to reply to my e-mails and made me feel comfortable with my music selections. Gypsy Moon learned "Highland Wedding" for part of our ceremony music, which I really appreciated. They were also able to play "Walking on Sunshine" for our recessional music - and that made our wedding all the more fun and personal. Choosing Gypsy Moon for our ceremony music was one of the best decisions I made! Love them!

Chriselda · Married on 11/23/2013

Simply Outstanding! Gypsy Moon Guitars played the beautiful, elegant and romantic music I always dreamed of having at my wedding. They are professional in every respect and very talented. Choosing them was not only the first, but one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. We received many compliments on their music and will always have wonderful memories of our special day thanks to Gypsy Moon. I highly recommend them.

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2013

Gypsy Moon was responsible for playing the intro to our wedding and the cocktail hour of our reception. They were on time, professional and personable. We had a traditional Catholic wedding and all the songs were respectful of the service. We requested that they play "Marry Me" by Train as the intro for the bride and they absolutely nailed it. Seeing my bride walk down the aisle and hearing the song I proposed to her playing behind me...left me in tears. Gypsy Moon deserves all the recognition they receive. Thank you for helping us make memories.

John & Lisa

Gypsy moon absolutely made our wedding day!! They were everything and even more than I was looking for.... Both are extremely talented. Recommended to everyone.

We were very pleased working with Linda at Gypsy Moon. I found out about them through another friend getting married at the same venue as me. Linda is very sweet and easy to work with. Responded promptly to all of my emails. And most importantly the music was beautiful. It was great being able to mix in traditional and modern songs as part of our ceremony.

Tiffany · Married on 07/04/2013

Gypsy Moon did an amazing job at my wedding! They were extremely flexible and prompt with all of my requests. They are one of my best wedding decisions!

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2013

I hired Linda and her husband as a guitar duo for our wedding ceremony and they were perfect to work with from the beginning. They were quick to respond to any and all questions I asked and were happy to work with any special requests I had. They sounded great and I couldn't have been happier to have them play at such an important event. I'm still getting compliments about Gypsy Moon Guitars from the guests that attended my wedding. Thank you for making my day so special!