23 Reviews for Celebrant Gwen Downs

Presbyterian (1)
Baptist (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)

Gwen was wonderful! She came on very short notice, got to know us as a couple and wrote the perfect ceremony.

Photo for Celebrant Gwen Downs Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Gwen's service. We highly recommend utilizing her services. Thanks again Gwen for making our wedding day super special!

Profile Picture Martha, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was amazing! Well above our expectations.

Profile Picture Lakesha, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gwen was perfect. We wanted something very specific and she was more than accommodating with all of our requests!

Profile Picture Corwyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gwen was so helpful and accommodating.

Profile Picture Catryna, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Baptist, Customized Vows
4.7

Gwen was warm and open-minded right from the start. She was easy to communicate with and very patient with our last-
minute ceremony-writing process! She has a lot of resources to help you put together your big day, and she makes sure all the critical boxes have been ticked. We felt lucky to find her, and we would recommend her to anyone seeking a friendly face and kind soul to oversee their nuptials.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We wanted something simple and perfect and this was it.

Profile Picture Jeanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gwen was amazing! So glad to have found her. She was very thoughtful and took the time to get to know my partner and me. Our ceremony was just as I hoped it to be, personal and uplifting. I would recommend her to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Valita, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gwen was outstanding. She has a system for collecting all the right info to get to know you and your story. We were extremely happy with our vows and the presentation and her professionalism. Not to mention fairly priced and on short notice. She worked hard and got it all perfect for us. Thank you so much Gwen for everything! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic

Gwen gave us our truly perfect wedding. Seeing as it was a lesbian wedding most people wouldn't marry us. Once we met Gwen we knew she was the one. She doesn't see color nor sexual orientation, she just sees people in love. You made our lifetime of commitment come true. And we will forever be thankful for her! She made sure that our wedding was what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. She was the best and I recommend her for anyone. Much love,
Ashleigh & Kymm

Profile Picture Kymberly, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Gwen was very easy to work with, very professional and very responsive. She helped us plan a wedding and was available with just 3 weeks notice!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing human. Recently moved here due to getting engaged Gwen went above and beyond with suggestions on where to have the wedding and several options for the ceremony. I had less than 3 months to get it completed and on the wedding day no one sat in the chairs everyone stood up and took video and pictures due to the amazing vows Gwen wrote for us that had people crying with love.

Profile Picture Lorilei, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

My fiancé' and I wanted to get married, but didn't want a big event, nor did we want to get married at the county courthouse. After some online research, we found Celebrant, Gwen Downs. From the start, Gwen was quick to reply to emails, pleasant, flexible, and super accommodating despite our ever-changing elopement date! We finally settled on a date and time and upon arrival, Gwen made us feel completely at ease. We took a short walk to our wedding venue, armed our two witnesses (provided by Gwen), with our cell phones to take photos and said our vows! After saying, "I do," we had a quick photo shoot, courtesy of Gwen and our fun-loving witnesses and off we went as husband and wife to celebrate. The next day, Gwen sent us a link to review the photos she had taken of our special day. Thank you Gwen for your contribution in making our elopement so special, yet relaxed & stress-free!

Profile Picture Stacy , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gwen was amazing and accommodating. The ceremony was beautiful and we are very pleased. We will not hesitate to recommend Gwen. Thank you for being patient with us and being a part of our special day. Jaime & Brian :)

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I enjoyed our beautiful ceremony. Very personal and intimate. Great value for an experience we will always cherish.

Profile Picture Shana, 3/11/17, 1 Review
3.3

The ceremony was nice but her dog was in the living room with us. When we asked if her could be removed she said no because he would bark. He was everywhere and on our can't and 4 little girls the entire time. She was nice to let us use her home but if we would have known the dog had to be with us we may have done things differently. Also we have received numerous emails to review her.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great experience! We wanted something very small with just our kids but the magistrates office wasn't favorable-that's where jail is! Found Gwen short and affordable!

Profile Picture JESSIE, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience was phenomenal. Mrs.Downs has had a beautiful spirit. She is very patient and understanding. She made our union so wonderful and heartfelt. We truly appreciate all that she in assisting with our marriage.

Profile Picture Diana, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had some unusual circumstances, but Gwen was extremely flexible with time, location, ceremony, etc. Very professional. She listened to what we needed and wanted and we would recommend her without reservation. Thanks, Gwen!!

Profile Picture User7023346, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gwen was absolutely fantastic, I definitely recommend her, especially for any couple looking not to spend a ton of money but still have a nice ceremony. She was completely accommodating, found us two witnesses, let me change into my dress at her place, and was very responsive when it came to changing the vows and anything we needed beforehand. We are completely satisfied and so glad we found her online!

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/26/16, 1 Review
4.1

I would recommend Gwen. She is very nice and responsive to your needs! She provided a custom ceremony for my fiancé and I. Her prices are budget friendly, and she is flexible to change.

Profile Picture shauna, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Presbyterian, Single Religion

Gwen was very efficient and sweet. For us not knowing what we were doing, she was very calm and guided us right through everything. I would highly recommend her to a friend for their wedding.

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/6/15, 1 Review