63 Reviews for Gusto on the Go Bistro

Nut Free (1)
Organic (1)
Vegan (1)
60 Gusto on the Go Bistro Reviews

Erin and Chris are simply amazing! We loved every moment of our time with them from taste testing, communicating til the wedding, and the day of!! Erin is very attentive to small details. And the food, we loved it, our guests loved it. The employees she hires are great workers as well!! Thanks for everything again!!
Nick & Michelle

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nick, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Erin and the Gusto team were great to work with! The food was amazing for the wedding and made sure that my husband and I both got a plate and had time to eat. Erin also coordinated our rentals which was extremely helpful to have one less vendor to coordinate with. She was also flexible editing our menu up until the day before and her staff was great and professional. We're so glad we had Gusto as a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Gusto was incredible! Their response time to emails was so fast and they never left me worried or stressed with their fast and thorough responses to any questions I had. They went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure my groom and I had the chance to try all the food and get plenty of it. They served it in such a timely manner that my guests still talk about how there was no waiting around for food to be served and of course how delicious it was. Everyone raved about the grilled cheese shooters ! When we have another event we will for sure be booking gusto again .

Profile Picture Jessica , 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful experience! We used Gusto on the Go's food truck for our I Do BBQ event on the night before our wedding. Everyone loved their food. Their were so many options for us to choose from on the food truck menu as well. Erin was great at communication and I would definitely hire them again

Profile Picture Chelsey, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Erin and the team at Gusto on the Go were amazing! From creating our menu, to helping us by assisting and handling all rental items, Erin made sure our event was perfect! Our guests could not stop raving about the hors d'oeuvres, especially the French Onion Soup Bites and Flatbread Bites! Erin and her team created a beautiful cheese and fruit table set-up that looked so lush and full! Dinner was perfect, and they were very generous with portions, even inviting guests back for seconds! We did pay extra for tableside water service, so our guests did not have to get up for water. The wait staff was vert professional, and made sure plates were cleared quickly. I am so glad we chose Gusto, it was the most delicious food I have every had at a wedding, and our guests left very full and raving about the food!

Profile Picture MELISSA, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Organic, Vegetarian, Tables, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Erin and her team were amazing! We had so many compliments on the food and spread they provided for our wedding. The mac n' cheese bar was a hit! I wish we had leftovers but so many people went back for 2nd and 3rd portions because the food was so good. We still have people commenting that it was the best wedding food they had. The communication with Erin throughout the entire planning was so smooth and I can't thank them enough for making our day go so smoothly. :)

Profile Picture Rene, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up

Gusto on the Go was a fantastic choice for our wedding this past weekend! Erin was super easy to work with and the food was delicious. The buffet worked perfectly and they got 220 people fed very quickly. I highly recommend them for you're special day!!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Erin and the rest of the Gusto team made wedding planning a breeze! I was not worried whatsoever about the food, or anything else that Gusto was responsible for and the wedding day was even better than I imagined. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how fabulous the appetizers were and the service was incredible. Erin's response time via email was extremely fast and she was so flexible about answering any questions or concerns I had. Thank you Erin and Gusto, you guys rock!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Tables, American, BBQ, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Ok I will start off by saying Erin and her husband are incredibly talented. The food they serve is amazing and so delicious. We had them cater our wedding as well as our rehearsal dinner and everything turned out perfectly. Not a single flaw! Erin worked with us to create the perfect customized menu and we received so many comments about how great the food was! I highly recommend the tacos!

Also, Erin was one of the easiest people I worked with during my whole wedding planning process. She was very attentive and very quick to respond to all of my emails.

We couldn't have found a better caterer and one that worked so well with all of our other vendors! The teamwork was amazing! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Lucia, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Thank you so much to Gusto on the Go for providing delicious food for our special day!! Everyone enjoyed it, especially the mac and cheese! And if we could do it over again we'd always pick you everytime!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Gusto on the Go was the easiest vendor to work with when planning our wedding! Erin gave us different ideas we had not thought about, was responsive to every question we had, and the food was amazing!

Profile Picture Corrin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Hands down the best wedding food I have ever had. Every talks about how great the food was. Your team was fantastic and friendly. My wife and I just want to thank you for such a stress free wedding. I highly recommend you to anyone I know.

Profile Picture andrew , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So easy to work with, always responded to my emails. They made it fun and the food was magnificent!!!

Profile Picture Katie , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Erin and her husband were so easy to work with! Every email I sent got a quick response. They worked with me on last minute additions and their staff were so friendly! The food was so delicious and my guests were not only impressed with the taste but the presentation as well. Thank you so much, Gusto on the Go! I hope to have another opportunity to obtain your services again!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gusto on the Go was the perfect caterer! Erin was super helpful and very responsive. She was very patient with all of my questions and was understanding and accommodating with any requests or concerns we had. Not to mention the food was delicious! We got several comments after our wedding about how delicious the food was. Gusto on the Go only books one wedding a day so you have their full attention and the service is on point. All of the servers were very friendly. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the initial consultation with Erin, to the final bite of food and plate cleaned at the reception, we were impressed every detail of the experience. Wedding planning is stressful, and there is nothing you can do to get around the stress. However, Gusto on the Go alleviates the stress in so many ways.

We did our homework in making the decision to book these guys for our party, and right from the get-go we knew we had picked the right catering company. Erin's level of professionalism during the planning process was profound -- she helped us more so than any other aspect of the planning phase. And then there's the delicious food and exceptional service. We couldn't have been happier with our food choices, and we are still getting compliments about the mac-n-cheese bar. A+ services, on every level.

Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Erin from Gusto on the Go is AMAZING! We loved working with her and her husband. The food they prepared for our guests was delicious and our guests are still talking about it. We loved how easy going, flexible, fun and professional Gusto was. We were so impressed with Erin from day one. She was easy to communicate with and schedule with, and went above and beyond to make our day special. I would recommend her and her team to anyone getting married on the central coast. They truly exceeded our expectations. I seriously cannot say enough wonderful praise about her and her food! Hint: the Grilled Cheese and Sliders were a huge hit with all our friends and family!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where do I begin!? Erin was by far the best wedding vendor I've ever worked with. Not only did she help with coordinating our appetizer and dinner menu options, she helped with coordinating dessert and rentals! From the minute we met Erin and Chris we knew we wanted to work with them and the food is AMAZING. Our tasting experience was so much fun and the menu at our wedding was perfect. We're so glad we worked with Gusto and hope to catch them at an event again in the future!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We booked Gusto on the Go for our wedding after changing our catering at the last minute. They went above and beyond for us to squeeze us into their already busy schedule. They were responsive and always available for any questions I had. They worked so well with all the vendors and even had to make adjustments last minute and walk the food a good amount of distance to our wedding reception due to our venue changing things on them. The food was out this world delicious. Everyone was talking about the French Onion Soup Bites, the Mac 'N' Cheese and the sliders. I cannot say enough about how professional, kind, and accommodating they are. Beautiful presentation of the food and provided cute chalk board signs for the food as well. Such a delight having them cater our wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, American, Local, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Tables

Do it! Amazing quality food and absolutely delicious , prompt responses every question I had and an amazing experience from all ends and would strongly recommend Gusto for a fun, unique, professional experience on your big day!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We loved having you guys at our wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Gusto on the Go was just what we wanted for our wedding catering. We wanted something fun and unique that all guests could enjoy. Erin worked with me to create a custom menu that included foods we love. She made customized stations that were fun for the guests. She made sure that the bride and groom were first in line to eat. The food was delicious and there were gluten free and vegetarian options for our guests. We had fabulous food and Erin made sure to stay in our budget. I love the idea of the truck too. Erin and her husband work so hard down to the last detail. Her customized signage fit in perfect with our venue and style. So happy with our choice. No stuffy boring food here!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Incredible food. Erin is the best!

Profile Picture User5612215, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You will be completely taken care of from A to Z. They are amazing and the food is incredible - Chef knows his business for making the simplest dishes gourmet!

Profile Picture User7099794, 2+ years ago, 1 Review