Gusto on the Go Bistro Reviews

Gusto on the Go Bistro 1
Gusto on the Go Bistro 2
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Carrion · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing service and delicious food!

We love Gusto!!! Ever since our first tasting, Erin has been super quick and responsive to all of our emails. On our wedding day, her team was amazing and we got plenty of compliments on how great the food and late night snacks were. Another thing to add is how affordable Gusto is in comparison to a few other companies. They will work with your budget and can even make some items that aren't on their menu :)

Thank you Erin!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Gusto on the Go Bistro's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alyssa! It was such a pleasure working with you and having the opportunity to serve you and your guests on your special day. We were so honored to be a part of the celebration and wish you and Joven all the best in your marriage!
  • Abigail

Abigail Bedell · Married on 06/04/2019

Phenomenal

Gust on the Go was phenomenal! Through the entire planning process they were quick to reply and always flexible with our destination wedding to the central coast area. The food was delicious and they went far above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend their service. Everyone loved the food!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Paula Conner · Married on 12/01/2018

You help make our 60th birthday party memorable

I had the privilege of booking Erin and Chris for my boyfriend 60th birthday party. I understand why they receive 5 stars. The food was excellent. The service above and beyond professional on time thorough and truly made this day a memorable event. Book them early they are worth every cent. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for being there on this special day

Sent on 12/02/2018

Amelia · Married on 06/30/2018

Family run operation of DELICIOUSNESS!!!

We were so grateful to have found Gusto on the Go to cater our wedding. A special gem. Erin was very responsive and accommodating, helping us craft the perfect menu for our special day. The food was absolutely delicious and very well priced. Home cooking, beautiful set ups and friendly service. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Gusto on the Go Bistro 3

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Gusto on the Go was phenomenal! Not only was the food amazing, but Erin was incredible to work with.

For starters, she responded with incredible speed. I think at one point, she responded to us with a full proposal while on vacation in Hawaii with her family. While we definitely hope she got to enjoy a mai-tai on the beach with her family we were really impressed with the quality of service we could depend on with her. Beyond that, she is a really cool person. We loved meeting her for our tasting (which was hosted at the beautiful Biddle Ranch) and hearing her personal story about the husband and wife tag team business they had built.

But, can we talk about the food? I mean, a build your own mac and cheese bar - yesssss! She helped us to ensure we had exactly what we wanted for the menu. We loved her and the food so much, we decided we had to book Gusto for our rehearsal dinner as well. She curated a custom menu with delicious Hawaiian bites for our luau themed rehearsal dinner and they nailed it (those ahi tuna poke bowls were sooo good).

Our guests ranted and raved all weekend (and still today) about how incredible our food was at the wedding and rehearsal. Many folks wished they had it at theirs.

Finally, Erin and her team helped us with extra cleanup breaking down tables and chairs (this was an extra cost -- but worth EVERY penny). They went above and beyond and really helped us to ensure our friends and family could enjoy their time without the fuss of a late night clean up post-wedding.

All in all, we cannot recommend this husband and wife duo more. If you're thinking about another caterer -- STOP! I trust you will be thoroughly delighted if you decide to book with Gusto :)

Sent on 06/17/2018

Gusto on the Go Bistro's reply:

Kristin! You are such a sweetheart. What a most unexpected surprise to see your unsolicited review today! THANK YOU for your super thoughtful and kind words!! It's because of couples like you that we do what we do. <3

It was SUCH a pleasure to serve you and Daniel, and all of your guests for both your rehearsal dinner AND your wedding. It was such a beautiful weekend and we were honored to be a part of it. We wish you both nothing but a lifetime of love and adventure!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 05/20/2018

Best food you will have at a wedding!

Gusto on the Go was our first choice when choosing a caterer for our wedding. We wanted food at our wedding that we loved, would please a crowd, and was minimal hassle for us and our guests. Gusto on the Go delivered above and beyond! All of their menu items sound delicious which makes it tough to narrow down your choices. Our guests are still raving about the mac and cheese we served. We chose to have charcuterie boards and fruit and veggie "trays" for cocktail hour. They delivered the most beautiful spread of cheeses, cured meats, fruits, and veggies I have ever seen. Our guests are still raving about that as well. The service was fantastic, and Erin is wonderful to work with - quick to respond and very helpful with menu selections. They were great on the day of making sure us and our guests were happy with everything.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Gusto on the Go Bistro's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Caitlyn! We loved working with you, and serving you and your guests at your wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Nick · Married on 04/27/2018

Erin and Chris are simply amazing! We loved every moment of our time with them from taste testing, communicating til the wedding, and the day of!! Erin is very attentive to small details. And the food, we loved it, our guests loved it. The employees she hires are great workers as well!! Thanks for everything again!!
    Nick & Michelle

Sent on 06/01/2018

Gusto on the Go Bistro's reply:

Nick, we loved being a part of your's and Michelle's big day! It was nothing short of amazing and thank you for including us. All the best on your next chapter as husband and wife!

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Erin and the Gusto team were great to work with! The food was amazing for the wedding and made sure that my husband and I both got a plate and had time to eat. Erin also coordinated our rentals which was extremely helpful to have one less vendor to coordinate with. She was also flexible editing our menu up until the day before and her staff was great and professional. We're so glad we had Gusto as a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

Gusto was incredible! Their response time to emails was so fast and they never left me worried or stressed with their fast and thorough responses to any questions I had. They went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure my groom and I had the chance to try all the food and get plenty of it. They served it in such a timely manner that my guests still talk about how there was no waiting around for food to be served and of course how delicious it was. Everyone raved about the grilled cheese shooters ! When we have another event we will for sure be booking gusto again .

Sent on 05/10/2018

Chelsey · Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful experience! We used Gusto on the Go's food truck for our I Do BBQ event on the night before our wedding. Everyone loved their food. Their were so many options for us to choose from on the food truck menu as well. Erin was great at communication and I would definitely hire them again

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • MELISSA

MELISSA · Married on 11/11/2017

Erin and the team at Gusto on the Go were amazing! From creating our menu, to helping us by assisting and handling all rental items, Erin made sure our event was perfect! Our guests could not stop raving about the hors d'oeuvres, especially the French Onion Soup Bites and Flatbread Bites! Erin and her team created a beautiful cheese and fruit table set-up that looked so lush and full! Dinner was perfect, and they were very generous with portions, even inviting guests back for seconds! We did pay extra for tableside water service, so our guests did not have to get up for water. The wait staff was vert professional, and made sure plates were cleared quickly. I am so glad we chose Gusto, it was the most delicious food I have every had at a wedding, and our guests left very full and raving about the food!

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 10/14/2017

Erin and her team were amazing! We had so many compliments on the food and spread they provided for our wedding. The mac n' cheese bar was a hit! I wish we had leftovers but so many people went back for 2nd and 3rd portions because the food was so good. We still have people commenting that it was the best wedding food they had. The communication with Erin throughout the entire planning was so smooth and I can't thank them enough for making our day go so smoothly. :)

Sent on 12/04/2017

Casey · Married on 10/07/2017

Gusto on the Go was a fantastic choice for our wedding this past weekend! Erin was super easy to work with and the food was delicious. The buffet worked perfectly and they got 220 people fed very quickly. I highly recommend them for you're special day!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Erin and the rest of the Gusto team made wedding planning a breeze! I was not worried whatsoever about the food, or anything else that Gusto was responsible for and the wedding day was even better than I imagined. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how fabulous the appetizers were and the service was incredible. Erin's response time via email was extremely fast and she was so flexible about answering any questions or concerns I had. Thank you Erin and Gusto, you guys rock!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Lucia · Married on 09/30/2017

Ok I will start off by saying Erin and her husband are incredibly talented. The food they serve is amazing and so delicious. We had them cater our wedding as well as our rehearsal dinner and everything turned out perfectly. Not a single flaw! Erin worked with us to create the perfect customized menu and we received so many comments about how great the food was! I highly recommend the tacos!

Also, Erin was one of the easiest people I worked with during my whole wedding planning process. She was very attentive and very quick to respond to all of my emails.

We couldn't have found a better caterer and one that worked so well with all of our other vendors! The teamwork was amazing! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/02/2017

Thank you so much to Gusto on the Go for providing delicious food for our special day!! Everyone enjoyed it, especially the mac and cheese! And if we could do it over again we'd always pick you everytime!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Corrin · Married on 07/22/2017

Gusto on the Go was the easiest vendor to work with when planning our wedding! Erin gave us different ideas we had not thought about, was responsive to every question we had, and the food was amazing!

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Gusto on the Go Bistro 4

andrew · Married on 06/24/2017

Hands down the best wedding food I have ever had. Every talks about how great the food was. Your team was fantastic and friendly. My wife and I just want to thank you for such a stress free wedding. I highly recommend you to anyone I know.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

So easy to work with, always responded to my emails. They made it fun and the food was magnificent!!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Melanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Erin and her husband were so easy to work with! Every email I sent got a quick response. They worked with me on last minute additions and their staff were so friendly! The food was so delicious and my guests were not only impressed with the taste but the presentation as well. Thank you so much, Gusto on the Go! I hope to have another opportunity to obtain your services again!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

Gusto on the Go was the perfect caterer! Erin was super helpful and very responsive. She was very patient with all of my questions and was understanding and accommodating with any requests or concerns we had. Not to mention the food was delicious! We got several comments after our wedding about how delicious the food was. Gusto on the Go only books one wedding a day so you have their full attention and the service is on point. All of the servers were very friendly. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/20/2017

From the initial consultation with Erin, to the final bite of food and plate cleaned at the reception, we were impressed every detail of the experience. Wedding planning is stressful, and there is nothing you can do to get around the stress. However, Gusto on the Go alleviates the stress in so many ways.

We did our homework in making the decision to book these guys for our party, and right from the get-go we knew we had picked the right catering company. Erin's level of professionalism during the planning process was profound -- she helped us more so than any other aspect of the planning phase. And then there's the delicious food and exceptional service. We couldn't have been happier with our food choices, and we are still getting compliments about the mac-n-cheese bar. A+ services, on every level.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Julie · Married on 04/08/2017

Erin from Gusto on the Go is AMAZING! We loved working with her and her husband. The food they prepared for our guests was delicious and our guests are still talking about it. We loved how easy going, flexible, fun and professional Gusto was. We were so impressed with Erin from day one. She was easy to communicate with and schedule with, and went above and beyond to make our day special. I would recommend her and her team to anyone getting married on the central coast. They truly exceeded our expectations. I seriously cannot say enough wonderful praise about her and her food! Hint: the Grilled Cheese and Sliders were a huge hit with all our friends and family!

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/14/2017

Where do I begin!? Erin was by far the best wedding vendor I've ever worked with. Not only did she help with coordinating our appetizer and dinner menu options, she helped with coordinating dessert and rentals! From the minute we met Erin and Chris we knew we wanted to work with them and the food is AMAZING. Our tasting experience was so much fun and the menu at our wedding was perfect. We're so glad we worked with Gusto and hope to catch them at an event again in the future!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked Gusto on the Go for our wedding after changing our catering at the last minute. They went above and beyond for us to squeeze us into their already busy schedule. They were responsive and always available for any questions I had. They worked so well with all the vendors and even had to make adjustments last minute and walk the food a good amount of distance to our wedding reception due to our venue changing things on them. The food was out this world delicious. Everyone was talking about the French Onion Soup Bites, the Mac 'N' Cheese and the sliders. I cannot say enough about how professional, kind, and accommodating they are. Beautiful presentation of the food and provided cute chalk board signs for the food as well. Such a delight having them cater our wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2016