Gustavo Tessaro Photography Reviews

87 | Monroe, CT

87 Reviews for Gustavo Tessaro Photography

Jacqueline · Married on 06/23/2018

Great photographer and crew! The pictures came out really well!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Teresa · Married on 06/17/2018

Photography has always been such an important part of my life, and after weeks of narrowing down wedding photographers we stumbled across Gustavo... The second I saw his work I was mesmerized by how he truly captures a moment. From our first sit down, to our engagement shoot, all the way to our big day, he was always an email away if we had any questions at all. He constantly reassured us that everything would be perfect and knew just what we wanted. Like his work, Gustavo and his staff do not disappoint!! Not only did he capture every important and special moment of our wedding but he was an absolute blast to work with! Gustavo has the personality of a true genuine friend, not just another vendor to hire for the big day. He goes above and beyond for whatever photos you want and he makes sure you are happy with the outcome! My husband and I highly recommend Gustavo Tessaro Photography to anyone that wants nothing but perfection!!

Michael · Married on 06/08/2018

Gustavo and his team were great to work with. Not only was it fun to shoot our wedding day with them, but the pictures came out amazing. stop looking for photographers and give Gustavo a call!

Crystal · Married on 04/28/2018

Gustavo and his team are amazing. They were able to capture the essence of our wedding day in each shot. They were on-time and very easy to work with. Gustavo is exceptionally knowledgeable, kind, and accommodating. Honestly, any wedding planner or vendor should be recommending him as your one-stop shop Photographer. If you want to work with someone, who has a good eye, a wonderful personality, and affordable, then Gustavo is your photographer.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/27/2018

Gustavo and his team are amazing! They made our wedding day live on in beautiful photos forever. They made us feel so comfortable through our engagement shoot, all the way up to the wedding! I can't wait to use his company again for any future milestones where we might need a photographer!

Joanna · Married on 04/27/2018

We were very lucky to have Gustavo as part of our wedding day. Gustavo and his team were absolutely amazing. He made everyone feel so comfortable, we felt very at ease. I was a very nervous bride and shy at time and he had a way of making me feel comfortable. Super creative and professional. He has the ability to capture your special moments in the most unique way. His pictures were beyond amazing. Thank You Gustavo you're the Best!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further, Gustavo is the way to go. We took our engagement pictures last night despite the fact that a storm was coming. We tried to get as many photos in as possible before the rain came. In the middle of a photo it started pouring rain. We all ran to our cars to get out of the rain. We were about to leave and he called and said I would love to take one in the rain if that's okay with you. With a little help with umbrellas and my mom we were able to take an amazing shot. I will always have that story to tell and the beautiful pictures as proof.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/21/2018

Gustavo and his team were amazing and professional from the very start. They did our engagement and wedding pictures. From the very first meeting, Gustavo was courteous and helpful. Gustavo and his team captured the beauty of our special day in every way possible. They did everything we asked and had a great advice. We were able to speak with Gustavo ahead of time and get everything planned before the big day. Our photos are amazing and we love it . We could not be happier with the entire process of our wedding photos, from engagement sessions, to day of and beyond. Thank you so much!!!

Shauna · Married on 04/20/2018

I have to say that of all things wedding, I was most nervous about my photographer. I looked at countless photos and photography portfolios. I stumbled upon Gustavo’s photos on Instagram and I was absolutely blown away. I instantly knew that I wanted to work with him, and I could not have made a better choice. Not only was Gustavo a pleasure to work with, but his photos simply speak for themselves. He is truly talented, and his team is incredible as well. His videographer put together a video that perfectly captured the day. They made us feel so comfortable and at ease through the whole process, and they never felt “in the way” at the wedding.
    My wedding photos are absolutely everything I hoped they would be and I cannot thank him enough. He showed a slideshow of ceremony pictures at the reception and I got compliments from so many of my guests on the amazing photography team. I had previews within a week of my wedding, and my wedding video was completed within two weeks. Thank you so much to Gustavo and his fantastic team!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Maria · Married on 04/06/2018

Gustavo and his team are absolutely great! We didn't have to worry about a thing throughout the entire planning phase, and they took care of all the posed shots and candid photos as they could. They were fun to work with and put as ease, did not create any fuss whatsoever, and weren't so serious that getting our photos taken seemed like a chore. I would highly recommend him!

• Y

Yasmin · Married on 01/13/2018

Couldn't ask for a more professional photographer than him. The pictures ended up more beautiful than I thought it would be. Great overall value.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Gustavo Tessaro Photography's reply:

thanks, I Can't wait for the wedding day :)

Corey · Married on 01/13/2018

From the moment that we first sat with Gustavo in his studio, I had a feeling that we would go with him for our wedding photos. Upon entering the room, it is impossible not to notice the incredible photos that adorn the walls. Almost as noticeable was Gustavo's professionalism and confidence. While my then fiance (and now wife :D) asked Gustavo a variety of questions, I sat, listened, and observed. With each question asked, Gustavo had an answer. It seemed as if he had done it all before, and his body of work proved that to be true. The way that Gustavo described his craft indicated the level of passion that he possesses. At no point was Gustavo anything but empathetic, attentive, and professional. If my wife and I asked for something to be done, Gustavo made it happen. On our wedding day, Gustavo made sure that we stayed on time. For a Greek-Italian wedding with over 260 guests and a bridal party of over twenty, this was impressive. Gustavo maintained a calming and assuring demeanor as the day went on into the night.
    Artistically speaking, this man can do it all. At times, Gustavo would be taking our picture, and then something would catch his eye. Gustavo would exclaim, "we need this shot!" The resulting photos were breathtaking -- largely because of how gorgeous my wife is, but also due to the creative vision of Gustavo when it came to indoor/outdoor scenery. We were married in early January, and although my wife first dreamed of a summer wedding, Gustavo's photos make us regret nothing -- his creativity with regard to our season has resulted in incredible photographs.
    You simply cannot go wrong with Gustavo and his staff. They are among the kindest and most professional that I've seen at any wedding. Our family and friends were nothing but complimentary when it came to Gustavo. We opted to also include a videographer who works with Gustavo. If the videos are anything like the photos, we are in for a gift. Look no further. This is your guy!
    Corey & Eleni

Sent on 01/19/2018
  • buttercup4224@yahoo.com

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

Oh Gustavo, you are my main man! Loved you and your wife from the beginning! It took me one look at your photos that drew me in. And let me tell you it was the best decision ever! You, your wife, your team are absolutely amazing! You do your job because you have a a passion and love for it and it tells in every photograph you capture. You have a true amazing talent and I am so so thankful to have found you. I tell everyone about you because hands down you are the best out there! I can go on forever of all positivities. Thank you for doing what you do best. The previews were amazing I am aniecially waiting for the rest!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Anna L. · Married on 10/28/2017

Everyone was such a pleasure to work with and had my bridal party laughing. Definitely would recommend them for any photo shoot you need!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Thomas · Married on 09/05/2017

Memorable, breathless

Very professional and great Photographer. My memories of my wedding will always be like I am in the moment reliving our special day when I look at our wedding pictures! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Gustavo! He was professional and fun at the same time, which resulted in amazing natural photos. His work is incredible and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Annamaria · Married on 04/07/2017

Amazing experience from when we said yes to the photos. Always checking up and always available even with my late night questions at 11pm or midnight. AMAZING! Recommend him for all occasions. Fantastic!!!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Barbara · Married on 03/25/2017

Great professional, very polite, kind and wonderful work! My wedding photos was more than I could expect!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Vera · Married on 01/14/2017

Olá Gustavo Tessaro! Teu trabalho me deixou fascinada, vc consegue registrar com sua câmera, todo encanto e magia de momentos únicos em nossas vidas, desejo muito sucesso a vc e sua equipe tão carinhosa e competente. Parabéns.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Dilnoza · Married on 01/02/2017

Him and his wife are one amazing photographer team! Gustovo was great in customer service and initial commutation/ planning. They asked us what was our style and worked with our suggestions. During the wedding they were very organized and professional. The done photos looked stunning, we love all of them. Artsy, modern yet some traditional, just great eye to take photos on your special day !! Great pricing and great service. We are thankful ????

Sent on 01/26/2017

Kirstin · Married on 12/24/2016

Gustavo and Nette photographed my family for my daughters first birthday. They were absolutely amazing. I beyond satisfied with the way the pictures turned out! His attention to detail is spectacular, he has a great eye for that perfect moment that make a perfect picture!
    Beyond the pictures they both wee so professional and make you feel super comfortable. My daughter has been in a very clingy stage especially when it comes to strangers but within moments she loved them both and by the end she was so sad to see it was over and they had to leave. . She had such a great time and so did me and my fiancé. We both thought it was going to be like one of those school pictures where they tell you what to do where to stand and how to be but everything was so natural and you can really see how happy we all were in the pictures and everyone keeps complimenting how happy and beautiful the pictures are.
    I will definitely call them in the future.
    Thank you again Gustavo for capturing my family perfectly and giving us great memories!!!???????????? six thumbs up for sure'

Sent on 09/14/2016

Cristina · Married on 12/17/2016

Gustavo made my very snowy, very late in schedule wedding day great. Taking what mother nature gave to us and making it a blessing in disguise. The pictures even captured the events and will live on in the stories we're able to tell through our photo album. Thanks Gustavo - for everything!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Adam · Married on 12/17/2016

Gustavo went above and beyond in capturing the happiness between us on our day. It was an absolutely pleasure to have him and his team to be with us snapping ideas with genuine feeling and thoughtfully creative shots. They were able to make ART that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 12/27/2016

L · Married on 11/25/2016

He is passionate about what he does and is what makes him so good. He is great at getting the mist amazing shots. He arranged everyone just right so when wr came out, it was perfect!. I love how he got group shots of all our guests.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 11/05/2016

his work is amazing, always patient, even when it rains the photos are amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2016