Gulfside Media Photography Reviews

113 Reviews for Gulfside Media Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

113 Gulfside Media Photography Reviews

Vanessa · Married on 07/17/2018

I highly recommend Gulfside Media Photography! They photographed my wedding day on the beach at the JW Marriott Marco Island and the photos turned out amazing! Isabella and Michaela are very sweet, great with timing, respond quickly, and make you feel so comfortable. They were able to capture every photo we wanted and even more! We wanted sunset pictures and were a little disappointed when the weather turned very cloudy, but they were so calm with us and reassured us that they would edit them and make the sunset look amazing for us. Once we got the photos back we were so happy to see how amazing the sunset pictures turned out! Isabella and Michaela never let us down and if we ever needed photos done again; we wouldn't think twice about using them again!

Eric · Married on 06/18/2018

I can not give Gulfside Media enough praise and thanks for the fantastic job that did at our wedding. Michaela and her team were patient, cooperative, efficient, profession, and ultimately simply a fantastic team to work with. I am so glad that we chose Gulfside Media as our photographer and I can attest to their attention to detail put into each and ever shot. Thank you for such an amazing experience. It was a pleasure working with you!

Tara · Married on 05/19/2018

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU to Isabella and Michaela for the phenomenal experience they brought to our wedding day. My husband and I had a destination wedding in Marco Island Florida at the beautiful Marco Beach Ocean Resort on May 19th. From start to finish the process working with Gulfside Media Photography was a great experience! Isabella was so accommodating and very responsive; she even answered my email within hours while she was on her own Honeymoon!! She definitely took the pressure off planning a Florida wedding from New York! Come the day of our wedding they were so warm and comforting when they arrived at my hotel room, we had so many laughs and gorgeous pictures! Ten minutes into our ceremony on the beach the skies opened up and we all ran for cover! They handled the situation so well and in the interim continued to get phenomenal shots. They were there when we needed them, but they were not intrusive by any means; I've been to a few weddings where the photographer's "candid shots" were anything but candid! I even had guests tell me they were all over the dance floor and capturing these great shots, but they were never in "the way". Their professionalism and beautiful energy added to our joy of that day! They had my family and friends laughing and brought so much "light" to a cloudy rainy ceremony. I would highly recommend using them for your special occasion, you will not be disappointed!

Britney · Married on 05/04/2018

Thank you GSM for capturing our big day. Our pictures are so stunning and it was a pleasure to work with such talented women!! Thank you for being so organized and easy to work with.
    I highly recommend GSM :)

Michelle · Married on 02/03/2018

Working with Isabella was a dream! She was super sweet and understanding - extremely easy and enjoyable to work with! From start to finish, deciding what I was looking for, where the photos would be taken and the turn around time was second to none. Thank you thank you Isabella - I can’t wait to work together again!

Mallory · Married on 12/16/2017

Our journey with Bella started over a year ago when I was searching for a photographer to do our engagement pictures. I came across an article that listed Gulfside Media as one of the best photography companies in the Naples area. After skimming Bella's website I decided to reach out, and as soon as she got back to me I knew it would be a perfect fit.
    Her responsiveness to anything I inquired about was timely and always incredibly helpful. Plus for someone who mainly does her work in Naples, traveling to downtown Fort Myers for the engagement shoot and to Sarasota for the wedding was above and beyond and so appreciated. When we first met Bella for the engagement photos we were nervous, but Bella made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and she was amazing with our crazy dog, Cola! I love the fact that she incorporated Cola into the photos flawlessly and gave us the perfect instructions to make sure our photos came out beautifully. The pictures from our engagement session came back so fast, I was blown away! They were fast, they were beautiful, and I could not wait to be dazzled by our wedding pictures. Bella reached out to me a month before the wedding to get all of the details in order and to give me a schedule which worked out perfectly with the flow of the day. She even offered a second photographer which is something I had been thinking about for a while, so I went for it and I don't regret it. The day of the wedding Bella and her mom arrived early, which I loved, and got right to work taking detail shots of dress/shoes/ring etc. They kept right on schedule even when our bridal party was making it almost impossible, sorry about the crazy group! :) The day was perfect and I hope Bella and her mom had fun being with us. If I could give more than 5 stars for quality and value I absolutely would. Our friends and family are just as obsessed as my husband and I with the photos, so from all of us--thank you Bella, you and your mom were wonderful!

Amber · Married on 11/11/2017

Photography was one of the most important things to my husband and I when we got married. We did our research and decided to go with Gulfside Media. It turned out to be one of the best decisions we made! Isabella is amazing to work with. She responds almost right away, listens to what you ask for, and has a eye for detailed shots! We got married on 11/11/17 and we got our photos back today 11/25/17! We were so happy with our engagement photos and completely blown away by our wedding photos. We used Isabelle and her mother to have two photographers and they were both completely enjoyable to work with!
    We will be using Gulfside Media for any future photos needs. Thank you so incredibly much for taking such stunning photos, when the wedding is over, all you have are the photos to look back on and we couldn't be happier with ours! If you're looking for a photographer we HIGHLY recommend Gulfside Media!

Kayleigh · Married on 08/01/2017

From the first time I contacted Isabella to the very end she was absolutely amazing to work with! She made the entire process very simple and put us at ease while we were planning our destination wedding. My husband and I are extremely happy with our wedding pictures! We had far more pictures than we could have imagined. She was extremely personal and made us feel relaxed on our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with the way our pictures and our entire experience with Isabella turned out! We would strongly recommend Isabella and GMP and would not hesitate to use GMP again!

Linda · Married on 07/19/2017

There is no way I can leave a review that will do any justice to the artistic photography that was provided by Gulfside media for our wedding day. From when we first met Bella she made us feel like we were the most important clients she had. Once Bella presented us her stunning photography there was no reason to search for anyone else. Her work is amazing! We remember how awestruck we were seeing her portfolio from beautiful snapshots of the brides and grooms to the awesome pictures of sunsets. We fell in love with Bella’s ideas and her expertise and we hired her on spot. On our wedding day Bella showed with her mom who is a clone of her daughter. The two were amazing together. They both got to work taking great pictures, capturing every moment from getting dressed to midnight hour after party, continuing to take amazing pictures. From hotel room to first reveal to Beach wedding, cocktail hour then the reception and finally Sparkler pictures! Non-stop beautiful picture! But the best was yet to come.…the pictures!When we received out pictures it was like Christmas Day! They were stunning! We could not believe how beautiful the pictures came out. Not only were we stunned but our friends and family could not believe it. “Are those pictures real?”,OMG how Beautiful!“WOW!”These are only a few comments that we received from our family and friends. We just can’t wait for our album!!!Bella does not just take pictures by having you stand and pose, she actually captures the spirt of the moment. Bella captures the essence of the day. The LOVE a couple experiences during their wedding day. She has amazing vision!Gulfside media, Bella and her mom were awesome! Our pictures were perfect. They are very professional, responsive and are great people. They made us feel like we were family!We feel blessed to have found Gulfside Media and Bella. If you are looking for truly amazing photography journey then Gulfside Media is it! THANK YOU, BELLA AND MOM,!!! YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST!

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

We were so happy with Gulfside Media. Friendly, professional, flexible with schedule changes. Just received our Wedding pics and they are great! When we are ready to re-new our vows, we will be calling Isabella again!

Shannon · Married on 06/12/2017

I was looking around for someone to do our engagement photos here in Naples, Fl. And I emailed them about what I had in mind and ask how much were there packages. They got back to me right away. And the pics came out awesome. I know it's not easy trying to photos 3 dogs and us all at the same time. She did a great job and would recommend them to anyone who needs photos done. Best experience I had in a long time.

Tammie · Married on 05/20/2017

As a mother of the bride, I treasure every moment captured by Bella in the photos. She captured the love shared between my daughter and son in law. She was very professional and made sure to capture everything. I was struggling to pin the boutonniere on my son in law and she offered to help me. She is truly a kind person. Very prompt with editing the photos and getting the link to us to view the pictures. They were breathtaking.

Lina · Married on 11/19/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Gulfside Media! Pictures were THE most important thing for me, and I couldn't have hired a better vendor. Bella and her mom were great from the start. The moment we met with her, we clicked, and her work speaks for itself. They made us feel so comfortable during both our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, she was great. To say that Bella responds to emails quickly is an understatement. She always got back to me extremely fast to answer any questions I had, and to accommodate any requests. I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out! I HIGHLY recommend Gulfside Media to any bride.
    Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly!!

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2016

Our photographer did a wonderful job capturing the best day of our life. They knew how to pose us and our family. They took a lot of amazing pictures, we had a ton to chose from. We didn't even realize they were there durning the ceremony. They are so kind and sweet and got us our wedding pictures so soon after our special day! They also did a sneak peak for our friends and family on FB which was very special.

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Bella was fantastic to work with from beginning to end. She helped us create a detailed schedule of the wedding day timeline and helped to coordinate it and kept us on track. She was always very responsive and clear with her questions and answers. Working with Bella made it so we had one less thing to worry about with everything else going on before and during the wedding. Oh, yeah...and our wedding pictures turned out amazing! Great shots with fantastic variety! We also received them within a month of the wedding date.

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

We were incredibly happy with all our photos! Bella was easy and wonderful to work with. She was flexible and helped us with any and all special requests we had for pictures. We would highly recommend her services to anyone. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures, and especially our photo book. She did a beautiful job designing the book to help us document our special day!

Brigita · Married on 07/27/2016

Let me tell you -Gulfside Media Photography is the best!!! Bella and her mom are very passionate at what they do. We chose them for our wedding last year and again for our first year anniversary couple weeks ago. Pictures turned out to be amazing and somehow they make you feel very comfortable at photo shoot . They guide you through the whole process and it felt like we know Bella and her mother for a long time .We would definitely recommend GMP to anyone who's looking to get captured great moments in life, they seem to get your best all the time !! I'm one of those people that likes taking pictures myself and sometimes it's hard to please me, but I was really impressed with their work.
    Bella, we wish you and your family all the best in your future .! You are truly the best ☺

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/14/2016

Planning our destination wedding from Nebraska was going to be enough to set me over the edge. We were suggested a couple of photographer from our wedding coordinator, but it took only one look at Gulfside Media’s sunset pictures and we were sending an email. Isabella and Michaela were very quick to respond to any of our concerns or questions. They made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. Thanks again for proving a first class service! With one of the biggest days of our lives being such a whirl-wind of a day, we feared that we would not be able to stop and take it all in and the day would soon fade in our memories. However, Gulfside Media truly captured the essence of our day proving us with some stunning shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them.

-Justin and Whitney

Margy · Married on 06/07/2016

We had an excellent experience with Gulfside Media as our wedding photographer at the Marco Island Marriott Resort. They are very familiar with the area and know where to get the best shots. Amazing photos at Sunset on the beach! Very responsive so before and after the wedding and proofs came back not even a week after the event. I highly recommend Gulfside Media for all of your photography needs!

We used Gulfside Media for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier with the results. We made all of our arrangements from Pittsburgh, as we had a destination wedding and Gulfside made this process very easy. Our wedding was 5/21 at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort, we received our proofs online last night--the pictures are AMAZING. The lighting is perfect and everyone looks natural and happy. Isabella and Michaela are very easy to work with, they are very professional but also keep you laughing and comfortable during the process. My husband and I are not very comfortable around the camera but Michaela kept us smiling! We provided them with a list of certain pictures we wanted to make sure we got during the day and they made sure to fulfill our request. I can't speak highly enough about their services and would recommend them to anyone looking for photography in the area. We are beyond thrilled with our wedding pictures and can't wait to see our book(s).

Sharon · Married on 05/14/2016

I would advise that a couple study the website and social media postings of the vendor. The sample photos should reflect the type of photography that you want in your wedding. In our case we were having a sunset beach wedding so it was important to find a photographer with lots of experience with sunset weddings.
    We were so pleased with Gulfside Media as our photographers. They were very professional polite and accommodating.
    We planned our wedding from NJ without a lot of experience with the venue. Bella was able to guide us to the best locations at the hotel that resulted in stunning pictures of our "First Look". But as their name implies, their real specialty comes in shooting beach and sunset photographs. Our sunset photographs are spectacular and really capture the beautiful and awesome sunset. The photos will provide a lasting memory of our wedding day that will last us a lifetime.

Natalia · Married on 04/16/2016

Words cannot express how satisfied both my husband and I are with our investment. Bella was extremely professional, had so much patience and made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the day. We will be using Gulfside Media not just for our wedding, but for future events. As a bride you are stressed with so much, but with the level of professionalism and knowledge this was the most painless part of hiring a photographer. We hired GSM while I was in NJ and my husband was in Vegas, yet they came through with flying colors. If you want a real photographer, with patience, knowledge, GREAT quality images for such a special day. Gulfside Media is the way to go. I seriously can not express how absolutely happy we are with our pictures. Huge thumbs up!

I also would like to mention how organized they are. We had a huge gap between service and reception, but we took so many pictures all over (beach, gulf resort, venue it made every single penny count). Bella worked with us to make sure she got every detail that is so important and capture it in that moment in time. We had GSM for a total of about 9-10 hours and they were PHENOMENAL!

Leanne · Married on 04/16/2016

Nothing but good things from this company. They stay true to their contract. When it says you'll get proofs in two weeks, you'll get proofs in two weeks and the same goes with the reprints cd. They're prompt and helped a lot with my planning process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Asma · Married on 02/20/2016

Bella and GMP were great. We used them for out engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We weren't the easiest couple to work with but they still got a lot of amazing and beautiful shots. My new husband I highly recommend them. Bella was very flexible with scheduling as well! A very positive experience!

Sophia · Married on 12/12/2015

Gulfside Media Photography did a great job capturing my wedding. They were very responsive during the pre-wedding process and easy to get a hold of. During the wedding, they had a great timetable that kept everything flowing and easy to follow. Their professionalism helped keep me calm and also get great pictures. I am so happy with the results and would recommend them to any bride wanting professional wedding photographers with a great price who know what they are doing.