111 Reviews for Gulfside Media Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
111 Gulfside Media Photography Reviews

I can not give Gulfside Media enough praise and thanks for the fantastic job that did at our wedding. Michaela and her team were patient, cooperative, efficient, profession, and ultimately simply a fantastic team to work with. I am so glad that we chose Gulfside Media as our photographer and I can attest to their attention to detail put into each and ever shot. Thank you for such an amazing experience. It was a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU to Isabella and Michaela for the phenomenal experience they brought to our wedding day. My husband and I had a destination wedding in Marco Island Florida at the beautiful Marco Beach Ocean Resort on May 19th. From start to finish the process working with Gulfside Media Photography was a great experience! Isabella was so accommodating and very responsive; she even answered my email within hours while she was on her own Honeymoon!! She definitely took the pressure off planning a Florida wedding from New York! Come the day of our wedding they were so warm and comforting when they arrived at my hotel room, we had so many laughs and gorgeous pictures! Ten minutes into our ceremony on the beach the skies opened up and we all ran for cover! They handled the situation so well and in the interim continued to get phenomenal shots. They were there when we needed them, but they were not intrusive by any means; I've been to a few weddings where the photographer's "candid shots" were anything but candid! I even had guests tell me they were all over the dance floor and capturing these great shots, but they were never in "the way". Their professionalism and beautiful energy added to our joy of that day! They had my family and friends laughing and brought so much "light" to a cloudy rainy ceremony. I would highly recommend using them for your special occasion, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Isabella was a dream! She was super sweet and understanding - extremely easy and enjoyable to work with! From start to finish, deciding what I was looking for, where the photos would be taken and the turn around time was second to none. Thank you thank you Isabella - I can’t wait to work together again!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our journey with Bella started over a year ago when I was searching for a photographer to do our engagement pictures. I came across an article that listed Gulfside Media as one of the best photography companies in the Naples area. After skimming Bella's website I decided to reach out, and as soon as she got back to me I knew it would be a perfect fit.
Her responsiveness to anything I inquired about was timely and always incredibly helpful. Plus for someone who mainly does her work in Naples, traveling to downtown Fort Myers for the engagement shoot and to Sarasota for the wedding was above and beyond and so appreciated. When we first met Bella for the engagement photos we were nervous, but Bella made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and she was amazing with our crazy dog, Cola! I love the fact that she incorporated Cola into the photos flawlessly and gave us the perfect instructions to make sure our photos came out beautifully. The pictures from our engagement session came back so fast, I was blown away! They were fast, they were beautiful, and I could not wait to be dazzled by our wedding pictures. Bella reached out to me a month before the wedding to get all of the details in order and to give me a schedule which worked out perfectly with the flow of the day. She even offered a second photographer which is something I had been thinking about for a while, so I went for it and I don't regret it. The day of the wedding Bella and her mom arrived early, which I loved, and got right to work taking detail shots of dress/shoes/ring etc. They kept right on schedule even when our bridal party was making it almost impossible, sorry about the crazy group! :) The day was perfect and I hope Bella and her mom had fun being with us. If I could give more than 5 stars for quality and value I absolutely would. Our friends and family are just as obsessed as my husband and I with the photos, so from all of us--thank you Bella, you and your mom were wonderful!

Profile Picture Mallory, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Photography was one of the most important things to my husband and I when we got married. We did our research and decided to go with Gulfside Media. It turned out to be one of the best decisions we made! Isabella is amazing to work with. She responds almost right away, listens to what you ask for, and has a eye for detailed shots! We got married on 11/11/17 and we got our photos back today 11/25/17! We were so happy with our engagement photos and completely blown away by our wedding photos. We used Isabelle and her mother to have two photographers and they were both completely enjoyable to work with!
We will be using Gulfside Media for any future photos needs. Thank you so incredibly much for taking such stunning photos, when the wedding is over, all you have are the photos to look back on and we couldn't be happier with ours! If you're looking for a photographer we HIGHLY recommend Gulfside Media!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first time I contacted Isabella to the very end she was absolutely amazing to work with! She made the entire process very simple and put us at ease while we were planning our destination wedding. My husband and I are extremely happy with our wedding pictures! We had far more pictures than we could have imagined. She was extremely personal and made us feel relaxed on our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with the way our pictures and our entire experience with Isabella turned out! We would strongly recommend Isabella and GMP and would not hesitate to use GMP again!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy with Gulfside Media. Friendly, professional, flexible with schedule changes. Just received our Wedding pics and they are great! When we are ready to re-new our vows, we will be calling Isabella again!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was looking around for someone to do our engagement photos here in Naples, Fl. And I emailed them about what I had in mind and ask how much were there packages. They got back to me right away. And the pics came out awesome. I know it's not easy trying to photos 3 dogs and us all at the same time. She did a great job and would recommend them to anyone who needs photos done. Best experience I had in a long time.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a mother of the bride, I treasure every moment captured by Bella in the photos. She captured the love shared between my daughter and son in law. She was very professional and made sure to capture everything. I was struggling to pin the boutonniere on my son in law and she offered to help me. She is truly a kind person. Very prompt with editing the photos and getting the link to us to view the pictures. They were breathtaking.

Profile Picture Tammie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing but great things to say about Gulfside Media! Pictures were THE most important thing for me, and I couldn't have hired a better vendor. Bella and her mom were great from the start. The moment we met with her, we clicked, and her work speaks for itself. They made us feel so comfortable during both our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, she was great. To say that Bella responds to emails quickly is an understatement. She always got back to me extremely fast to answer any questions I had, and to accommodate any requests. I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out! I HIGHLY recommend Gulfside Media to any bride.
Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly!!

Profile Picture Lina, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Our photographer did a wonderful job capturing the best day of our life. They knew how to pose us and our family. They took a lot of amazing pictures, we had a ton to chose from. We didn't even realize they were there durning the ceremony. They are so kind and sweet and got us our wedding pictures so soon after our special day! They also did a sneak peak for our friends and family on FB which was very special.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bella was fantastic to work with from beginning to end. She helped us create a detailed schedule of the wedding day timeline and helped to coordinate it and kept us on track. She was always very responsive and clear with her questions and answers. Working with Bella made it so we had one less thing to worry about with everything else going on before and during the wedding. Oh, yeah...and our wedding pictures turned out amazing! Great shots with fantastic variety! We also received them within a month of the wedding date.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We were incredibly happy with all our photos! Bella was easy and wonderful to work with. She was flexible and helped us with any and all special requests we had for pictures. We would highly recommend her services to anyone. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures, and especially our photo book. She did a beautiful job designing the book to help us document our special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Let me tell you -Gulfside Media Photography is the best!!! Bella and her mom are very passionate at what they do. We chose them for our wedding last year and again for our first year anniversary couple weeks ago. Pictures turned out to be amazing and somehow they make you feel very comfortable at photo shoot . They guide you through the whole process and it felt like we know Bella and her mother for a long time .We would definitely recommend GMP to anyone who's looking to get captured great moments in life, they seem to get your best all the time !! I'm one of those people that likes taking pictures myself and sometimes it's hard to please me, but I was really impressed with their work.
Bella, we wish you and your family all the best in your future .! You are truly the best ☺

Profile Picture Brigita, 7/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Planning our destination wedding from Nebraska was going to be enough to set me over the edge. We were suggested a couple of photographer from our wedding coordinator, but it took only one look at Gulfside Media’s sunset pictures and we were sending an email. Isabella and Michaela were very quick to respond to any of our concerns or questions. They made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. Thanks again for proving a first class service! With one of the biggest days of our lives being such a whirl-wind of a day, we feared that we would not be able to stop and take it all in and the day would soon fade in our memories. However, Gulfside Media truly captured the essence of our day proving us with some stunning shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them.

-Justin and Whitney

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an excellent experience with Gulfside Media as our wedding photographer at the Marco Island Marriott Resort. They are very familiar with the area and know where to get the best shots. Amazing photos at Sunset on the beach! Very responsive so before and after the wedding and proofs came back not even a week after the event. I highly recommend Gulfside Media for all of your photography needs!

Profile Picture Margy, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Gulfside Media for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier with the results. We made all of our arrangements from Pittsburgh, as we had a destination wedding and Gulfside made this process very easy. Our wedding was 5/21 at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort, we received our proofs online last night--the pictures are AMAZING. The lighting is perfect and everyone looks natural and happy. Isabella and Michaela are very easy to work with, they are very professional but also keep you laughing and comfortable during the process. My husband and I are not very comfortable around the camera but Michaela kept us smiling! We provided them with a list of certain pictures we wanted to make sure we got during the day and they made sure to fulfill our request. I can't speak highly enough about their services and would recommend them to anyone looking for photography in the area. We are beyond thrilled with our wedding pictures and can't wait to see our book(s).

Profile Picture User5014733, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would advise that a couple study the website and social media postings of the vendor. The sample photos should reflect the type of photography that you want in your wedding. In our case we were having a sunset beach wedding so it was important to find a photographer with lots of experience with sunset weddings.
We were so pleased with Gulfside Media as our photographers. They were very professional polite and accommodating.
We planned our wedding from NJ without a lot of experience with the venue. Bella was able to guide us to the best locations at the hotel that resulted in stunning pictures of our "First Look". But as their name implies, their real specialty comes in shooting beach and sunset photographs. Our sunset photographs are spectacular and really capture the beautiful and awesome sunset. The photos will provide a lasting memory of our wedding day that will last us a lifetime.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Words cannot express how satisfied both my husband and I are with our investment. Bella was extremely professional, had so much patience and made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the day. We will be using Gulfside Media not just for our wedding, but for future events. As a bride you are stressed with so much, but with the level of professionalism and knowledge this was the most painless part of hiring a photographer. We hired GSM while I was in NJ and my husband was in Vegas, yet they came through with flying colors. If you want a real photographer, with patience, knowledge, GREAT quality images for such a special day. Gulfside Media is the way to go. I seriously can not express how absolutely happy we are with our pictures. Huge thumbs up!

I also would like to mention how organized they are. We had a huge gap between service and reception, but we took so many pictures all over (beach, gulf resort, venue it made every single penny count). Bella worked with us to make sure she got every detail that is so important and capture it in that moment in time. We had GSM for a total of about 9-10 hours and they were PHENOMENAL!

Profile Picture Natalia, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nothing but good things from this company. They stay true to their contract. When it says you'll get proofs in two weeks, you'll get proofs in two weeks and the same goes with the reprints cd. They're prompt and helped a lot with my planning process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bella and GMP were great. We used them for out engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We weren't the easiest couple to work with but they still got a lot of amazing and beautiful shots. My new husband I highly recommend them. Bella was very flexible with scheduling as well! A very positive experience!

Profile Picture Asma, 2/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Gulfside Media Photography did a great job capturing my wedding. They were very responsive during the pre-wedding process and easy to get a hold of. During the wedding, they had a great timetable that kept everything flowing and easy to follow. Their professionalism helped keep me calm and also get great pictures. I am so happy with the results and would recommend them to any bride wanting professional wedding photographers with a great price who know what they are doing.

Profile Picture Sophia, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We love GMP!!! We got married last year on the beach at the Marco Island Marriott. They came highly recommended from the resort. They were super fun and easy to work with. They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera despite our shy personalities. They helped us with posing and had great ideas for our wedding party. Our pictures are amazing and we LOVE them! Their service, professionalism, and photos are top notch indeed! We interviewed several photographers, but we knew instantly we made the right decision. I'm overjoyed and can't believe how our wedding photos are literally works of art. They are beyond talented and I highly recommend them!!!
Jessica N.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bella was amazing to work with throughout the whole process of planning and on the wedding day. She made sure to have everything planned out and that all the pictures were taken. She made sure I was satisfied before leaving the event at the end of the night which was great. She was professional but a joy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. We received the link to view our pictures just 11 days after the wedding which is amazing and I must say the work is incredible and I couldn't be more happy. Bella has a great eye for photography and this is what drew me to her work and her prices are great for the wonderful quality of work. I would highly recommended Gulfside Media Photography to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews