Gulf Coast Tent Rental Reviews

7 | New Orleans, LA

7 Reviews for Gulf Coast Tent Rental

kelly · Married on 02/16/2018

I am a wedding planner in new orleans and I used Gulf Coast Tent rental for a wedding that a client was having at her home in Mississippi. This was a challenging set up due to the fact that we were building out a venue on a ridge, so the measurements had to be exact and we had some major changes to make even in the middle of the set up days before the wedding. The guys were all helpful and Angela was helpful at trying to facilitate what could be done and how to make it happen! We were very happy in the end.

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Angela at Gulf Coast Rentals was a referral of my day-of-coordinator (Christy Chopin!), which I could't be more thankful for right now.

From the very first phone call, Angela was an absolute delight. She was very inquisitive and informative which was super helpful as I was beginning to investigate and navigate the process of figuring out lighting for my wedding venue (ceremony + reception). She really heard me (which I feel was not always the case!) and worked within the parameters/goals I had. This a bit was tricky due to some layout and budget constraints, but fear not - Angela worked her magic and designed a great solution that didn't compromise my budget or vision. Furthermore, she's got a keen eye for symmetry and gave me some unsolicited (but very appreciated) suggestions on how to improve the flow/layout of the reception which was SO helpful!

I can't recommend her and Gulf Coast Rentals enough. Give her one call and you'll see what I mean :)

L · Married on 08/09/2017

Gulf Coast Tent Rentals is the perfect solution from start-to-finish for your tented event. Great attention to detail and they hold your hand through the entire event if you are a nervous nelly like I was :)

Tara · Married on 07/02/2017

Gulf Coast is a joy to work with. No one has more enthusiasm and excitement for your event than Angela!

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2016

Love working with Angela and her team. She is so knowledgeable when it comes to tents and always has a backup plan when it calls for it.

Steffani · Married on 11/19/2016

I love Gulf Coast and highly recommend them! Working with Angela was a dream and I like her laid back approach with working with our venue. They were extra nice and were on time and very dependable for delivery and pick up.

I have also worked with them at work and they give the same A+ service for couples.

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

I am an event planner and love working with Gulf Coast Tent Rentals. They are true professionals and are always up for a task no matter how big or small. I can appreciate the challenges that arise in the planning process and Angela and her team never runs from one. Their tents are great quality and rival anyone in the Southeast and I would recommend them to anyone in town.